• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FC/OC's Most Skilled

"Those are only speed and agility feats, which are not skill." Wtf Even if you could react to bullets, please tell me how hard it would be to deflect them perfectly to form a spelling on the ground. Catching things with your toes in general is much harder than with your hands, arms, fingers. And a bullet at that.

Whatever. Idk why i talk to people. Like deep down, i kinda knew people were gunna downplay the feats i listed, but i did it anyway. This is why i gotta remember to not talk to people. It's like i see a result, and i go along with it anyway, hoping it won't be as i know it would be. I mean the Talia character is busted, then Mori said she can't take any spot. Idk why i bothered. I'm not paricipating in a single thread from now on. I mean, my broken characters are not strong enough to take spots against characters they clearly can beat, my "high quality profiles" aren't even worth a mention in that feature thread. Even if the lore is good and detailed, personality, detailed abilities, valid justifications, detailed notable atacks, weakness, and just about everything. And on this thread, i explain how skilled my characters, using feats, and experience. And then when i make mention of that, the thread dies down. Actual descriptions of the fights as well. But then it gets overshadowed by a speed feat.

Whatever, y'all can do whatever it is y'all want. I am not participating in a single thread. I go into threads already at a disadvantage because i know whatever i say is gunna be written off, but then when i elaborate, the threads turn into a mess. So congrats folks. I won't be there to ruin your fun. I'll only be on message threads. Lekmos, and Crimson. While making blogs, and profiles. GL with this thread, and all the other ones

Maybe if you're the only one who thinks they're that skilled, strong, intelligent, unique, high quality, etc,

Maybe they aren't.

Maybe it's you, not everyone else.

václav is able to perform complex pieces of music on the piano despite effectively being a walking corpse with a rotting mind. his own compositions are considered the most difficult to play in the world but are still beautiful.

also, despite being classically trained, he's capable of playing in virtually all other styles he's been exposed to, like ragtime and blues. he's incredibly versatile in these regards.

Slapson said:
václav is able to perform complex pieces of music on the piano despite effectively being a walking corpse with a rotting mind. his own compositions are considered the most difficult to play in the world but are still beautiful.
valev via having a cooler name

tie for first ngl

>TFW this thread was made for fighting skills and absurdity of human ability and Vaclav just walks in with a piano

I has the question. Does purging your entire country of corrupt nobles by covertly sending out agents to observe and take them out count as skill as a ruler or is that just a must do? I know I sound ******** for asking.

I mean, that is skill as a ruler I guess, but this is combat skill

Ah, I thought you meant any skill

Well that sucks, I can't nominate due to my lack of confidence in their combat skills

I'll update this thing tonight. Give me some time to look through everything.

these threads would be more fun if there was not necessarily combat based skill allowed though, you know, combat based skill would generally trump all.

But damn would the wiki's best piano players thread be cool

Damus during the Kazmir Arc/Cosmic Crisis Saga can fight Gods with Trillions of Eons of Combat Experience, defeated Thousands and Highly trained Assassins in one night, won an Intergalactic war between Gods with the help of the rest of the Planeteers, and Defeated Sensō, The God of Combat.

I won't let this thread die!

I won't calm down.

Ethan's martial arts is absurd, dude mastered every single human martial art (he started when he was four, and achieved this by the time he got to highschool), then decided to train and master martial arts for Deities n' crap, mastering them within hours and possibly a day of light training, applying previous knowledge of other martial arts to them-

His strategies are also dumb broken, but the issue with these is while he can build quantum supercomputers (Neo Hex Standard), not only does he almost risk making black holes on accident, but really all of the smart things he does is only just based around fighting. Otherwise, he's stupid as heck, his competence is garbage and he's clumsy as heck.

Smashtwig said:
Ethan's martial arts is absurd, dude mastered every single human martial art (he started when he was four, and achieved this by the time he got to highschool), then decided to train and master martial arts for Deities n' crap, mastering them within hours and possibly a day of light training, applying previous knowledge of other martial arts to them-

His strategies are also dumb broken, but the issue with these is while he can build quantum supercomputers (Neo Hex Standard), not only does he almost risk making black holes on accident, but really all of the smart things he does is only just based around fighting. Otherwise, he's stupid as heck, his competence is garbage and he's clumsy as heck.
Wait, he was trained in martial arts at the age of Four?! Damus was trained at the same age.

Smashtwig said:
Well lucky for him this is about combat skill, amirite?

This is more about skill, not strategy.

Oh... I thought it was skill in general, ranging from everyday things to other stuff. Still, it's just martial arts, he still is pretty skilled at things with powers and stuff, but it's nowhere near notable compared

And yes, but starting at 7 years old, he had to change his hobby of martial arts to his only source of income.

Well given that...

Flare Highwind was able to beat DD. The goddess of hunting, as she was hunting Flare, whose knowledge of killing is so insane it is LITERALLY responsible for that concept existing in the first place. Who was SO GOOD at it that it turned into a multiversal law.

He basically outskilled the skill goddess.

Not sure how can I contribute to not letting this thread die lol, but Ethan pales in comparison to Arrogance, even if his martial arts may possibly be superior

they don't exist yet, although they probably will soon, but there are some guys in an Anima: Beyond Fantasy RP i'm in with absolutely memed skill feats, like:

• negating magic that warps reality, laws, and concepts to achieve its effects
  • making your attacks harder to block than those of conceptually nonexistent beings or literal concepts
  • stopping time while you unsheathe your sword
  • stealing someone's lifeforce and generating supernatural emptiness within their body
  • being able to hunt and kill demons, which are literal concepts
  • Hokuto Shinken-style pressure points that can instantly kill said demons if you're lucky
  • and becoming harder to actually fully harm than mountains
it's bullshit, but its hilarious

Can I just get Rose somewhere on this list

I want a normal skill feat achknowledged

DMUA said:
Can I just get Rose somewhere on this list
I want a normal skill feat achknowledged
This is FCOC.

If you aren't beating four clones of yourself amped to x48 strength, you're trash.

I mean, this is fighting several hundred people only slightly weaker than you all at once so

D o t h e y h a v e t h e s a m e s k i l l t h o. Don't worry bro, just make it so all the people they were fighting were abstract concepts and it was done through skill cause reasons.

Back