• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Featured Characters # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Cat seems like quite a fine choice with the list, but should the Featured Articles be something done Bi-Monthly or something that is a little longer in nature?

AkuAkuAkuma said:
Great Cat seems like quite a fine choice with the list, but should the Featured Articles be something done Bi-Monthly or something that is a little longer in nature?
I feel like monthly would be nice. Bi-monthly seems a little too short.

I also support The Great Cat being on here.

In addition, I actually want to recommend Zaunig as the last candidate. Not only a great and interesting 1-B, but a really solid character and page overall.

Hmm, very good choices for the update. Though as we have 10 spaces so far, we will need one more and finalize with that of the above so we can get this done and have it changed up.

I most certainly recommend Myeato. He has the longest/most detailed personality of any character on this wiki, hell even mine don't compare. Reclusive clearly cares far more about characterization than power. Something that needs to be put in the spotlight.

I can definitely agree a bit more on that for Myeato. Should really be a thing more than power or any other such things, which is really kind of one of the main points of making FC's/OC's here but y'know...

Ah, Avidor...hell yeah, I say add Avidor to that list~

This list of characters are probably the best for setting the standards of what we want people to at least attempt to show in their files (They don't need the walls of texts that Mastema, Lulz, Chase and Myeato have, but y'know).

Anyway, here are our 10.

Isn't it one page per person, though? I'm happy to have Avidor on there and while it's technically also The Everlasting's page, I still had a huge hand in creating it. Unless the fact that it was about a half and half effort grants it an exception.

That's true. Well, I can go either way on that

@All: So we're all good with the final choices here, yes? If so, unless by some chance there is another possible suggestion that someone may by chance (again) want to post out, we can finally get this out of the way as I add in the new additions.

Also keep note/in mind that this also actually helps one of the things to change up on the front page in relation to this thread HERE, which anyone of y'all is more than welcome to comment on and check it out as stuff like this in this thread alone is what we should/can do to freashen up the Wikia's content more.

Not sure. I think it could be or at times doesn't have to. But it may give off more of a really detailed page depending how well-written it is.

...probably.

Though quite a tad bit of awhile, the sect chosen of the new featured characters is up for all to see 'til the next cabal of em be picked. 'njoy em folks.

AkuAkuAkuma said:
Though quite a tad bit of awhile, the sect chosen of the new featured characters is up for all to see 'til the next cabal of em be picked. 'njoy em folks.
Can this thread be closed now? Also, how long are they going to be up?

AkuAkuAkuma said:
Can this be closed now?

Yep; estimated next will be in the next two months before 'nother batch is selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back