• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Featured Characters # 4.5

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Actually, I forget, are images required? If not Im-Ka would be better than Kasairyu.
They ain't, though they aid to give more visualization to text and help for making thumbnails for their links once up on the main page; Personally down with Kasairyu on the roster though up with the rest if its the same.

More profiles from the past list can also be called up for suggestions for the final spots as well, boys ain't exempt from being pushed for selection.

I wish I could suggest one from Break Away but sadly they're a W.I.P right now. ;n;

Maybe next time! :3

(I also wanna mention that I think Florence's page is even longer than Lavos's all thanks to her summary and personality section. xD)

Back