• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Featured Characters #4

Drag-O-Drawgon

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Oh boy, another batch. Well, we're picking another batch of 10 characters to be put in display on the home page. Pages picked should be of high quality, as the purpose is to show pages of high quality as examples to everyone. We will not immediately end this after receiving 10, but rather pick 10 out of a big batch to do. So, lets get some general rules.

1. Characters from the last featured characters batch are banned.
  2. Only one character per verse may be put on display
  3. No spamming or bumping
My goal is to get this done and new pages on the front page by April 10th, 2019.

Proposed Characters:

Definitely any character from Abnormalverse, such as Tracy Barrett. They are well known, and quite of high quality and well written. I would love to see one of them on the front page.

Myself... well, i will "reserve" a spot for now if it is possible, but it is something from Bisoils. I'll announce when it is done.

Saturn has some blank moves at the bottom, so fix that and I can put it on the list.

Everyone else is fine.

Uninown, you don't reserve spots. We keep collecting until we decide to pick 10 from what we get.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Saturn has some blank moves at the bottom, so fix that and I can put it on the list.
Everyone else is fine.

Uninown, you don't reserve spots. We keep collecting until we decide to pick 10 from what we get.
I do know how this system works, i was just asking if i could input a character later on as i haven't posted it just yet. Guess i need to hurry on then.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
I just now added the stuff to his profile, so now can he be added to the list?

Spinoirr said:
What is wrong with Saturn?
I did not say anything about Saturn except when you first brought him here. Please don't do that (Since you are technically bumping right now). Saturn can be put on the list now.

Legion350 said:
The Black Knight
redo the AP and durability justifications. Some are redundant ones that would give much lower tiers. And the stuff in trivia don't belong in trivia.

Abspatio, i think he is my best work currently posted. Could switch, but i don't think it'll give time.

Would like Austerus to replace Abspatio, as i feel he is far more complete than the previously mentioned.

Despite having some missing spots, i'll fill them in no time (trivia, extra stuff, etc.)

Back