• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Glyph Creation Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zora Ideale could create platforms but his Glyph Creation was removed
Can you post proof with a scan link since the profile is vague about platforms?

Edit: I skimmed through the chapter where Zora was introduced to the latest chapter and I didn't see any evidence of platform creation. If you have good evidence and post it here then I am fine with Zora having the ability, @Epsilon_R.

Last edited:
I have been thinking as I was making changes.
It is fine to remove the Glyph Creation ability and the related category on the profiles without any justification to speed up changes because most profiles don't have justification?
@Antvasima what do you think?

I think that the ability can be removed if not explanation has been listed, yes. Also, remember to remove any associated category at the bottoms of the pages if necessary.

Thank you for helping out. It is very appreciated. Also, my apologies for responding so slowly. I was busy IRL yesterday.

Thank you. Please keep us updated here if you finish with this revision.

Yes. That is fine. Thank you very much for the help. You are awesome.

Again, happy to help. The deletions are done.

Given the CRT changes are done, it is fine to close the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back