• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The second series turned out to be quite intense. Quite an interesting plot. Revealed the character and life of Solas. Beautiful new songs. And what is important, feats (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °). Supersonic reaction from animatronic, turning to stone by gaze, Blitzo and others withstood a big explosion. And it seemed to me, or did Solas show something from the tier 5 series?

Share your opinions.

And by the way, when will the Helluva Boss characters have their profiles? Who will do it? And when will the feat of Alastor be recalced?

Wrong Forum.
Edit: this should be on the VSB forum since HH/HB is not a fanfiction or OC. But a legitimate series.

Last edited:
Absolutely loved the 2nd episode, found the new stuff from Stolas to be interesting as he may not be a good husband but he seems like a great dad. Overall I thought there was some great humor but also some relatable "real" moments in there especially between him and his daughter.

The "You Will Be OK" song was great as it sounded awesome and also provided some decent feats.

It was determined ghat Stolas would be 4-A from that thing in his song, he created an entire pocket realm with actual stars and planets on a whim

It was determined ghat Stolas would be 4-A from that thing in his song, he created an entire pocket realm with actual stars and planets on a whim
Was that actually a pocket realm? Cause he used the exact same book that Blitz stole from him which lets them enter the living world so he could have just opened a portal to a dying star.

image1.png
In the music video
image0.png
Pic from the Pilot

Yah I'm more inclined to say Stolas just has insane range and some cosmic awareness then saying he created a pocket dimension
Cuz at least with the portal option it goes of a power we know that exists in the book

No, his book is designed to travel to the mortal realm, and he used it to travel to a dying star. But yes, if we can calculate the gravity or grb (whatever we need to do), we can determine their durability. Also, self-sustenance.
Edit 1: Well, now that I have examined both books, you can get a good look at the first episode and they are the same book.
unknown.png
It while opened

unknown.png
It while closed.

Edit 2: The constellation you see in the book is where he swipes and rips space open to. It looks a bit like Scorpius, though it's position, angle, and it shape is different. Also, we can see that from the page that is bookmarked, it is a interdimensional wormhole that makes travel to the mortal realm possible. So there is two possibilities here. He is creating that image and creating a pocket dimension to it, or he is using the image and creating a portal to that location.

Last edited:
Why are Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss threads always in the wrong forum???
Its not or at least this is the first time I'm seeing it on FC/OC.

My guess is people posting from their phones or the mobile layout doesn't make the separation as obvious (Don't use mobile layouts ever.).

Either that or Hazbin as a franchise teeters the line between official and FC/OC for some people (It shouldn't.)

But yes this isn't FC/OC.

Its not or at least this is the first time I'm seeing it on FC/OC.

My guess is people posting from their phones or the mobile layout doesn't make the separation as obvious (Don't use mobile layouts ever.).

Either that or Hazbin as a franchise teeters the line between official and FC/OC for some people (It shouldn't.)

But yes this isn't FC/OC.
Do you have any opinion for the pocket dimension or portal argument?

No to neither I have no opinion on any calc, nothing to do with my comment.

No to neither I have no opinion on any calc, nothing to do with my comment.
Ok

Anyway, demons should have self-sustenance type 1, supersonic speed (The I.M.P. can dodge shotgun blasts and catch arrows, and Robo Fizz caught a modern flintlock pistol bullet with her mouth, and dodged sniper rifle bullets), and imps should have a resistance to fire, if not all demons.

Anyway, Stolas has petrification from his stare, and interdimensional range with his book.

All we need to decide is if the starry scene was a pocket dimension or was portaled to, and a calc for the explosion (which I think should be around the 8-B to 8-A range).

Ok

Anyway, demons should have self-sustenance type 1, supersonic speed (The I.M.P. can dodge shotgun blasts and catch arrows, and Robo Fizz caught a modern flintlock pistol bullet with her mouth, and dodged sniper rifle bullets), and imps should have a resistance to fire, if not all demons.

Anyway, Stolas has petrification from his stare, and interdimensional range with his book.

All we need to decide is if the starry scene was a pocket dimension or was portaled to, and a calc for the explosion (which I think should be around the 8-B to 8-A range).
In fact, Millie didn't react to the shotgun shot after the shot. This is perfectly visible in slow motion.

Fizzo ran away from the line of fire before the shot, but not after. I'm not exactly sure about that, though. Maybe after. Screenshots of different people give different answers.

Stolas and Overlords, like Alastor, must scale from Fizzo, which is supersonic because it catches a flintlock pistol bullet (About this. I don't think this requires a calculation. Fizzo's head in this calc is 18 cm, so it turns out, given the distance between Blizzo and Fizzo and the movement of the jaw - you get either subsonic speed or peak man :/. This is stupid) and is capable of spinning at a high speed FTE.

I don't know if the Blizzo can be scaled to Fizzo's level.

About the final explosion. Blizzo and the others were incredibly hard hit by the explosion. I think the total explosion power score should be divided by 5 for Attack Potential. They were literally barely alive.

Last edited:
And most importantly, Stolas. The calculation of scenes from space is already there. But Stolas most likely did not create a dimension. This is most likely a portal. The fact that everything happened exactly as in Stolas' song is hardly proof that Stolas ruled the System. This is a common cartoon trick. Like when a character sings a sad song and it starts to rain. Probably.

Oddly enough, though, the planets were moving at superluminal speeds and there was wind on the moon. Perhaps Stolas was really capable of managing all this. But I doubt it. Some of us should send a donate on Vivien's stream and ask her about it, hehe :)

Last edited:
Absolutely loved the 2nd episode, found the new stuff from Stolas to be interesting as he may not be a good husband but he seems like a great dad. Overall I thought there was some great humor but also some relatable "real" moments in there especially between him and his daughter.

The "You Will Be OK" song was great as it sounded awesome and also provided some decent feats.
Oh yeah. Incredible scene. It caused so many pleasant emotions.

By the way. When will Alastor's flick of fingers be recalculated? I was told that it would be soon, but half a year has passed since that moment -_-

atleast we know that stolas is stronger then alastor,but the problem is what tier would he be
I believe that if Stolas is stronger, then not much (Not millions or tens of times for sure). So, Alastor, perhaps, can scale to the level of Stolas to some extent. Alternatively, you can write "At least (the exact level through scaling or achievements), likely (Stolas level. Then an explanation that Alastor, although weaker, but not much).

But this is just my opinion.

-And if the Seven Rings collapse?

- The solar system is slowly destroyed
The planets appear to have collapsed and gravitated towards the star throughout time. Therefore, Stolas opened a portal there. To a dying star.

Likewise with the first. Stolas planned to appear on the moon in a system with a dying star.

-And when Creation goes to die
You can find me in the sky
Upon the last day
And you will be okay
".

- The Solar System "died". (He says the solar system is the creation, influencing that he created the planets and the sun)
Okay. This is the only thing that cannot be refuted. But, it is the only one. It could well have been a coincidence, specifically to add emotion to the scene. Like when the dawn begins in a funny song. Or rain in a sad song.
And he was bothered with sand his foot, it not an illusion
Yes. This is not an illusion.
Deduce that he has no control at all the entire solar system is Headcanon
What is Headcanon?

At least FTL, likely higher

Wait. Even if you consider that Stolas was in charge of the entire system, why does he have FTL? I mean, isn't the speed of an object like a planet in telekinesis just the speed of combat for telekinesis? Why is the speed of reflexes and movement given through this?

I mean this can be considered a pocket dimension, considering he grabbed a pictures scene, and using his magic opened a rip in space to it.

This is 4-A, you can clearly see distant stars and nebula from where they're standing alone.

In our world the closest nebula is 700 light years away, and since there are so many Nebula we can see, it can be assumed that they are far farther away.
Also in our world, the closest Solar System is 4.3 light years away. He likely created multiple solar systems, so 4-A is a good rating.

Last edited:
The planets were in perfect order. And just when he says that the solar system will collapse everything starts to be destroyed. It is obvious that he influences everything
LOL, really. It makes sense.
That proves what I'm saying, so bruh
I then meant that these are ordinary plot coincidences. Concurrence of circumstances.

Okay, now I'm more convinced that Stolas is 4-C than 8-B or 8-A.

This is 4-A, you can clearly see distant stars and nebula from where they're standing alone.

In our world the closest nebula is 700 light years away, and since there are so many Nebula we can see, it can be assumed that they are far farther away.
Also in our world, the closest Solar System is 4.3 light years away. He likely created multiple solar systems, so 4-A is a good rating.
Why should an attacking potential be given for the creation of something, by the way? I never understood this. It is neither physical strength nor destructive.

LOL, really. It makes sense.

I then meant that these are ordinary plot coincidences. Concurrence of circumstances.

Okay, now I'm more convinced that Stolas is 4-C than 8-B or 8-A.
I already explained that he created multiple nebula, which the closest in our world is 700 light years away.

Anyway, he should only have this rating with Pocket Reality Manipulation.

Back