• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero? I Quit A Long Time Ago: Lin Jie Revision

Hello, another Lin Jie CRT and looking at his profile which is heavily outdated.So I'm caught up to latest chapters of manga and have new abilities and resistance to add to his profile to be latest and updated.

Free Movement - Lin jie (Zero) while fighting with S Rank Heroes he steps and lands on water, Chapter 57.

(Fear Inducement) - Lin jie puts fear into the dragon god with his aura, Chapter 75.

(Accelerated Development) - Example is Lin jie Celestial Sword through battle evolve into high grade weapons and get stronger .

(Possibly)Immortality 8 Negation - (Type 8) While Lin Jie fights Baphomet ,he says as long as fear exists in people he will continue to exist no matter if he dies, Chapter 106.Another Example is when lin jie erased Miss Spacetime ,that exist as long as time exist and part 2.

Reality Warping Resistance via illusion - Lin jie not affected by monk Illusion as he turns reality into Illusion and attacks as well. For example Frostfire was fighting the monk and was almost killed as he couldn't do anything against it,Chapter 173-174.For more proof Chapter 186.

Dimensional Travel - Lin jie Celestial Sword are able to travel from Earth to parallel Universe where lin jie is,Chapter 217-218.

Passive Abilities,Absorption,Fear - When lin jie was fighting the Warland Emperor, just his Presence was able to drain his powers.Now Fear,Just Lin jie's presence was able to put Fear into many S-SS Rank Hero's,Chapter 283.

(Possibly)Duplication - Lin jie can make multiple clones of himself, Chapter 225.

Law Manipulation Resistance - States Lin jie Transcends laws of the universe. Another Example (Void says Lin jie able to Ignore laws of the Universe), Chapter 383. Another Example is Lin jie Celestial Spirit saying if all Lord Infinity can do is manipulate laws of physics it won't affect lin jie,Chapter 325.

Clairvoyance - lin jie has ability called Clairvoyance,here.

Curse/Mind Manipulation Resistance - Lord Infinity is able to inflict the Curse of Death on Lin jie, but doesn't seem to affect him.Also Lin jie says Psychic Attacks won't work on him.

Dimensional Storage via (item)The Portrait of Myriad Gods - Lin jie able to create a pocket Dimension and store Pandora inside.example here, here

Gravity Manipulation/ Resistance - Lin jie able to control gravity with his heavy iron sword. Lin jie able to resist the gravity of Lord Infinity Black Hole and he tries suck him in , but Lin jie goes on his own free will.

Resistance to Time Stop - Miss Spacetime Controls time and she stopped time.Which did not affect lin jie as he still freely moved.

Law/Causality Manipulation -Ender tells Celestial Demise in Chapter 358 that he is the cause and she is just an effect, and threatens to turn her into scrap metal. He's talking about applying his concept/law there. Celestial Demise is a magical artifact with a spirit, but she was originally just a sword made of ordinary metal. Ender was threatening to return her to the pile of ordinary metal scraps she was made of. He can do this because he has control over causes, which means he can reverse effects.

Agree: @Catpija,@Dark_heroes @DarthSpiderr @ActuallySpaceMan

Disagree:

Last edited:
It seems more like a range abilities rather than negating Baphomet type 9 immortality

It can also be longetivity, you need more scans to prove its a type 1 immortality.
not sure that defeating/killing a type 1 user would "negate" its immortality since type 1 only grant them eternal life and doesnt prevent them from getting killed.

Looking at the context, unlimited power seems to be a hyperbolic word used to explains that the faith of his believer will continue to get converted into power endlessly(will never stop unless the believer stop believe or smth like that), so yea i disagree

other than that, everything seems fine

It seems more like a range abilities rather than negating Baphomet type 9 immortality

It can also be longetivity, you need more scans to prove its a type 1 immortality.

not sure that defeating/killing a type 1 user would "negate" its immortality since type 1 only grant them eternal life and doesnt prevent them from getting killed.

Looking at the context, unlimited power seems to be a hyperbolic word used to explains that the faith of his believer will continue to get converted into power endlessly(will never stop unless the believer stop believe or smth like that), so yea i disagree

Alright for negation on type 9, your saying its range but I disagree cause negating would be finding a a way to affect connection between avatar and true form in which the true form can't create anyone. In the scan lin jie affect the avatar which in correlates to affecting the true form also.
You got type 1 and longevity mixed up, they have similarities but why loki has type 1 is because he dosent turn old or his age progress over these thousand of years .As we see he still is very young which would show difference and grant him type 1.As people with longevity will still be aging and thus getting old and die. He even refers himself as a god and I don't see why a god would die of old age if they transcend mortals.

Yeah High 3-A rating I'll look into more but I'm leaning towards your argument.

Alright Lin jie was able to destroy Spacetime as she had infinite existence (Her Omnipresence)which would need infinite amount of power output which lin jie shows.

In the scan lin jie affect the avatar which in correlates to affecting the true form also.
yes, that would be range since the attack not only hit the avatar, but reached the true form.

loki has type 1 is because he dosent turn old or his age progress over these thousand of years .As we see he still is very young which would show difference and grant him type 1.As people with longevity will still be aging and thus getting old and die. He even refers himself as a god and I don't see why a god would die of old age if they transcend mortals.
i see, but i would still disagree because killing a type 1 user wouldnt negate its immortality

Alright Lin jie was able to destroy Spacetime as she had infinite existence (Her Omnipresence)which would need infinite amount of power output which lin jie shows.
seems fine, i agree

Free Movement - Lin jie (Zero) while fighting with S Rank Heroes he steps and lands on water, Chapter 57.
I mean ... yeah I guess, he can also fly though.
Sound Resistance - Lin jie able to resist music as it had no effect on him, Chapter 73.
I don't think it's Sound Resistance. It's either just his dura being higher or another hax such as Madness Manip (which he already has Mind Manip). Unless it's stated that this is an attack that is supposed to ignore how strong someone is.

Fear Manipulation - Lin jie puts fear into the dragon god with his aura, Chapter 75.
Uh nope. This is Social Influencing. The dragon already knows who Lin Jie is and that he is Zero. There are some other good Fear Manip feats in the series I believe, but you will need different scans.

Reactive Evolution - Lin jie able to beat a perfect clone of himself which can imitate techniques and gather more data and evolves through the fight to become even stronger, Chapter 84. Another example is Lin jie Celestial Sword through battle evolve into high grade weapons and get stronger
Okay so, there is actually zero reason to assume that clone of him was as strong as him. Lin Jie never took it seriously even opting to not take out a single weapon.
The second example is fine I think, but not for Lin Jie himself.
https://imgur.com/a/nQ1oBZT

As stated above, this is just a range thing. Lin Jie used a technique that hit every single version of Baphomet. Lord Infinity example is just Dimensional Travel or something along those lines.

(Type 8) While Lin Jie fights Baphomet ,he says as long as fear exists in people he will continue to exist no matter if he dies, Chapter 106.Another Example is when lin jie erased Miss Spacetime ,that exist as long as time exist and part 2. (Also this means Lin Jie is able to destroy Omnipresent Being Spacetime as her existence is Infinite, as long as time exists she exists).
This could be a hyperbole. Spacetime isn't that smart to begin with. But this also just feels like a no.

Existence Erasure Resistance - Lin jie move 0th judgment is a move that is able to Erase opponents for example,(chapter 143).The same exact move used by his friend Anya, who was trying to kill the enemy, and Lin jie Took it on while not being affected.
I believe Anya's version is stated to be weaker/incomplete, but the resistance should still be fine.

No. I don't actually see any Unlimited Power statement. Also that would be more of a Stamina thing.
Illusion Creation Resistance/Reality Warping Resistance - Lin jie not affected by monk Illusion Manipulation as he turns reality into Illusion and attacks as well. For example Frostfire was fighting the monk and was almost killed as he couldn't do anything against it,Chapter 173-174.For more proof Chapter 186. This also grants monk reality warping, which lin jie resists.
As already stated this is Subjective Reality, but I think there are scans for Illusion Creation too yeah.

Conceptual Manipulation - (Few examples. of Lin jie having Manipulation and Destruction of Concepts). 1st Monk says Lin jie is able to destroy Atman Scriptures. Atman Scriptures meaning self, soul, spirit , one self, the concept of non-self.
No comment on this. I'm not too knowledgeable on Concept Manip stuff.

I mean, yeah, this should be fine, plus him traveling to the Demon World.

Lin Jie states that his luck had run out. The Absorption Resistance is more so just Line Jie being too powerful for them.
I am Neutral on Probability Maip though.

Power Mimicry Resistance - Clyde tries to copy lin jie move sword Judgement but doesn't even compare to the original and is defeated in process, here.
I don't think Clyde actually has Power Mimicry. He just kind of made a technique that was similar to Judgement.

I think there's more explanation to Absorption can you provide more scans? Fear is again Social Influencing. All of these heroes have a good sense of how strong Lin Jie is.

This is fine, but I think this is Ender's doing.

Law Manipulation/Resistance and Reality Warping - States Lin jie Transcends laws of the universe. Another Example (Void says Lin jie able to Ignore laws of the Universe), Chapter 383. Another Example is Lin jie Celestial Spirit saying if all Lord Infinity can do is manipulate laws of physics it won't affect lin jie,Chapter 325.
Law Manipulation is iffy, but Physics/Reality Warping should be fine.

Clairvoyance - lin jie has ability called Clairvoyance, here.
This is fine.

Resistance Life/Death Manipulation - God of Death who above life and death was scared to death by one of lin jie celestial spirits(Lin jie above them), giving him Resistance as God of Death couldn't do anything.
AFAIK, the god of death doesn't actually do anything. We don't know what it was capable of, it might just have brute force.

Able to Affect Abstract Beings Type 1 - Lord Infinity is representative of Evil ,therefore embodying the concept of evil and also dosent have a physical form as exist as darkness as shown as formless.Here(chapter 310-311) and Here (Chapter 324).Lin jie able to destroy and affect Lord Infinity ,here,Chapter 327.
I'm pretty sure Lord Infinirt still had a form? There are other explanations than being an Abstract Being.

This should be fine. Although Psychic Manip isn't a thing. This is more of a Mind Manip statement, which he should already have.

Seems legit.

Nope, this isn't Resistance Negation. I can't remember the actual name of it. Is it NPI?

Seems legit.

Yup.

Causality Manipulation/Resistance - Lin jie able to see through all causes and effects in the world with taji eyes,which helped save Pandora.
This is specifically with a tool, so it should be noted with that item.

Nope. Thirteen's Bad Luck affects Lin Jie MULTIPLE times through the series. This is just saying that Zero should have a way to sever the karmic ties I believe. It's not resistance to or Causality Manip.

No comment here. I don't know enough about this.

As stated before, this is just Longevity. Unless Loki is specifcially stated to NEVER age. Longevity can cover thousands to even MILLIONS of years. Even if it was Type 1 Immortality and not Longevity, Type 1 Negation would mean Lin Jie aged him or something like that, so no. A Type 1 Immortal can still be killed normally.

I have no comment on Type 6. It seems a bit more like Power Null though.

yes, that would be range since the attack not only hit the avatar, but reached the true form.

i see, but i would still disagree because killing a type 1 user wouldnt negate its immortality

seems fine, i agree
I agree now with it not being negation for immortality type 1, ill take it out. I also agree with taking out negation for type 9 as I see it is range sadly.
So I have you agree with everything else now right?.

This is Subjective Reality, no real input other than that.

Alright, I agree with this being subjective reality, after going over both ability definitions. so you agree with everything else?, I'm making some changes to other abilities to in a bit

I mean ... yeah I guess, he can also fly though.

I don't think it's Sound Resistance. It's either just his dura being higher or another hax such as Madness Manip (which he already has Mind Manip). Unless it's stated that this is an attack that is supposed to ignore how strong someone is.

This still would qualify for sound manip because when you go onto the page and type, it explains the user can use the sound "to create zones of silence or to attack the enemy with very loud noise and/or soundwaves with special frequencies."
Uh nope. This is Social Influencing. The dragon already knows who Lin Jie is and that he is Zero. There are some other good Fear Manip feats in the series I believe, but you will need different scans.
Ah you're right I could find a better scan, I'll do that later and change this to social influencing.
Okay so, there is actually zero reason to assume that clone of him was as strong as him. Lin Jie never took it seriously even opting to not take out a single weapon.
The second example is fine I think, but not for Lin Jie himself.
Reactive evolution, sure I can agree to that, but celestial swords are still a part of lin Jie so it could be like," with tool celestial swords he can use reactive Evolution"?.

As stated above, this is just a range thing. Lin Jie used a technique that hit every single version of Baphomet. Lord Infinity example is just Dimensional Travel or something along those lines.

Ye, I agree with it being range now
This could be a hyperbole. Spacetime isn't that smart to begin with. But this also just feels like a no.

Why would it be hyperbole and that being bias, this literally proves type 8 and negation for it, and I don't see why Miss Spacetime being not smart has anything to do with this.
I believe Anya's version is stated to be weaker/incomplete, but the resistance should still be fine.

No. I don't actually see any Unlimited Power statement. Also that would be more of a Stamina thing.
it does say unlimited, just read carefully. But I can take that out, I have another example Lin Jie was able to destroy Spacetime as she had infinite existence (Her Omnipresence)which would need an infinite amount of power output which lin Jie shows
As already stated this is Subjective Reality, but I think there are scans for Illusion Creation too yeah.

No comment on this. I'm not too knowledgeable on Concept Manip stuff.

I mean, yeah, this should be fine, plus him traveling to the Demon World.

Lin Jie states that his luck had run out. The Absorption Resistance is more so just Line Jie being too powerful for them.
Even if he overpowered that still was his ability to absorb power which he couldn't, so simply resistance to Absorption. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is Flame Demon whose true body exists in the demon world, in this case, which would be his avatar also?.

I am Neutral on Probability Maip though.

I don't think Clyde actually has Power Mimicry. He just kind of made a technique that was similar to Judgement.
Can you show me where it says he made any technique?. He literally says he copies the sword qi and lin Jie responds back by saying it wasn't even close to the original or even good
I think there's more explanation to Absorption can you provide more scans? Fear is again Social Influencing. All of these heroes have a good sense of how strong Lin Jie is.
The absorption is just absorption, why would it be him being so powerful, I mean he is op and he wasn't like stomping the Warland emperor. That is just blatantly Passive absorption. The passive fear I'll look for at another time.
This is fine, but I think this is Ender's doing.
sure but ender is lin Jie so.
Law Manipulation is iffy, but Physics/Reality Warping should be fine.

This is fine.

AFAIK, the god of death doesn't actually do anything. We don't know what it was capable of, it might just have brute force.
We know he controls death and life as they say he Transcends both and that would be his ability, plus his name is the god of death… even tho that kinda holds no kinda value but still helps my argument lol
I'm pretty sure Lord Infinirt still had a form? There are other explanations than being an Abstract Being.
He did have some type of form in his Blackhole, but still doesn't defeat the fact he embodies concept which is a requirement for an abstract being
This should be fine. Although Psychic Manip isn't a thing. This is more of a Mind Manip statement, which he should already have.

Seems legit.

Nope, this isn't Resistance Negation. I can't remember the actual name of it. Is it NPI?
This wouldn't be NPI cause we see lin Jie actually physically touch him which would defeat the fact of intangibility, meaning to pass through things physically. And incorporeal as captain never state to have a true form and this is like his ability or such.
Seems legit.

Yup.

This is specifically with a tool, so it should be noted with that item.

Nope. Thirteen's Bad Luck affects Lin Jie MULTIPLE times through the series. This is just saying that Zero should have a way to sever the karmic ties I believe. It's not resistance to or Causality Manip.

Alright, sure I can take out resistance to causality.
No comment here. I don't know enough about this.

As stated before, this is just Longevity. Unless Loki is specifcially stated to NEVER age. Longevity can cover thousands to even MILLIONS of years. Even if it was Type 1 Immortality and not Longevity, Type 1 Negation would mean Lin Jie aged him or something like that, so no. A Type 1 Immortal can still be killed normally.
ye I agree on this now
I have no comment on Type 6. It seems a bit more like Power Null though.
Type 6 negation is towards destroying the soul or consciousness in the body, which lin Jie does and ultimately kills Void who controls and does this action.

Hmmm not bad
But it is still better to use the original, namely the novel.
So for example in the novel DongYang
He penetrated all realities with his esper power, taking control of all beings, even the stars bowed before his power. I think it's a powerful fit

Hmmm not bad
But it is still better to use the original, namely the novel.
So for example in the novel DongYang
He penetrated all realities with his esper power, taking control of all beings, even the stars bowed before his power. I think it's a powerful fit
Broo I would if i could read the novel, if u have the full novel please send it.

Официальный сайт
https://m.sfacc.com/b/48704/
Вот пример главы, которая объясняет для Царства
https://m.sfacc.com/c/2030200/
Также вот текст, о котором я говорил в 26 главе 2 тома:
«膜拜吧。»冬陽缓缓的说道:«膜拜你们全新的神明吧。»

他 的 刚 说 完 , 一 道 强大 的 精神 力量 扫过 了 全 世界 , 这 一 刻 , 每 一 个 双眼 都 了 焦距 全 世界 所有 的 生物 向 着 冬陽 所在 了 跪拜 所有 所有 的 的 无论 无论 无论 无论 无论 无论是普通人还是超能力者,就算是SS级超级英雄在这一刻失去了自我,向着冬陽的方向跪拜了丂ゎ》

跪拜的不仅仅是人类,而是每一个生
命,无论是动物园里的动物,还是街边路灯下的昆虫,这一刻都向着冬陽跪拜了下去。

«就 这 全 世界 的 生命 来 见证 我 这 位 神 诞生 吧。» 冬陽 自言自语 的 说道 , 他 就 狂笑 了 起来 : 哈哈哈哈 我 终于 看到! 我 终于 了 这 : : !! 看到 了! 终于 看到 这 这 : : : : : : : : :世界 的 , 全 世界 所有 的 秘密 我 都 触手 得 , 每 一 个 生命 的 记忆 我 知道 , 亡灵 和 隐藏 在 人世 存在 存在 我 知道 , 就算是 亡灵 和 隐藏 在 传说 存在 , 都 在 我 跪拜 , 他们 记忆 记忆 的 都 都 在 想 想 想 , 记忆 的印在了我的脑海里。”

冬陽笑得越发癫狂了起来:“还有你们,我终于找到你们了。”

冬陽 的 仿佛 穿越 了 整 个 世界 , 穿越 了 整 时间 和 空间 , 虽然 不 大 大 , 却 轻易 的 了 世界 上 神秘 的 角落 , 一 就 连 群星 开始 震动 个个 的 角落 一 就 连 都 开始 震动

«我 终于 了 , 灾难 的 本源 与 世界 的 真相。» 冬陽 着 不断 位移 的 星辰 在 这 一 刻 , 他 了 他 的 心愿 , 他 知道 了 世界 上 所有。 的 心愿 他 知道 世界 上 的 事情。。。 他 世界 世界 的

甚至于月亮内部隐藏的那些曾经让全人类陷入危机的外星生物,在这一刻也在跪拜。

只要他想,他只要动动念头,就可让这个世界上任何一个生命死去。

Официальный сайт
https://m.sfacc.com/b/48704/
Вот пример главы, которая объясняет для Царства
https://m.sfacc.com/c/2030200/
Также вот текст, о котором я говорил в 26 главе 2 тома:
«膜拜吧。»冬陽缓缓的说道:«膜拜你们全新的神明吧。»

他 的 刚 说 完 , 一 道 强大 的 精神 力量 扫过 了 全 世界 , 这 一 刻 , 每 一 个 双眼 都 了 焦距 全 世界 所有 的 生物 向 着 冬陽 所在 了 跪拜 所有 所有 的 的 无论 无论 无论 无论 无论 无论是普通人还是超能力者,就算是SS级超级英雄在这一刻失去了自我,向着冬陽的方向跪拜了丂ゎ》

跪拜的不仅仅是人类,而是每一个生
命,无论是动物园里的动物,还是街边路灯下的昆虫,这一刻都向着冬陽跪拜了下去。

«就 这 全 世界 的 生命 来 见证 我 这 位 神 诞生 吧。» 冬陽 自言自语 的 说道 , 他 就 狂笑 了 起来 : 哈哈哈哈 我 终于 看到! 我 终于 了 这 : : !! 看到 了! 终于 看到 这 这 : : : : : : : : :世界 的 , 全 世界 所有 的 秘密 我 都 触手 得 , 每 一 个 生命 的 记忆 我 知道 , 亡灵 和 隐藏 在 人世 存在 存在 我 知道 , 就算是 亡灵 和 隐藏 在 传说 存在 , 都 在 我 跪拜 , 他们 记忆 记忆 的 都 都 在 想 想 想 , 记忆 的印在了我的脑海里。”

冬陽笑得越发癫狂了起来:“还有你们,我终于找到你们了。”

冬陽 的 仿佛 穿越 了 整 个 世界 , 穿越 了 整 时间 和 空间 , 虽然 不 大 大 , 却 轻易 的 了 世界 上 神秘 的 角落 , 一 就 连 群星 开始 震动 个个 的 角落 一 就 连 都 开始 震动

«我 终于 了 , 灾难 的 本源 与 世界 的 真相。» 冬陽 着 不断 位移 的 星辰 在 这 一 刻 , 他 了 他 的 心愿 , 他 知道 了 世界 上 所有。 的 心愿 他 知道 世界 上 的 事情。。。 他 世界 世界 的

甚至于月亮内部隐藏的那些曾经让全人类陷入危机的外星生物,在这一刻也在跪拜。

只要他想,他只要动动念头,就可让这个世界上任何一个生命死去。
Damn dongyang really op in the novel, we gotta make profile for Wn or Ln version of this series. Also when i try clicking on links sfacc dosent load like having some connection error, how did u get to the website?. Also do u agree with my revision on lin jie?.

Alr still same outcome sadly, but through the link I found other website that had parts of volume so that good. Also latest manga chapter which is 398 do u know what volume that is in the novel?

In the second link that I threw there is an explanation for the kingdom where it is said that the kingdom of Ling Jie is outside any hierarchy. And the Kingdom of Tao Qing Zhao is above any hierarchy

In the second link that I threw there is an explanation for the kingdom where it is said that the kingdom of Ling Jie is outside any hierarchy. And the Kingdom of Tao Qing Zhao is above any hierarchy
The post with two links right?, Or no cause I don't see what your alking about

Yes, but in comparison with the novel, the manga is very very chopped up.
For example, in the first chapters there is more Lor than in all the first chapters.
It's better not to talk about LVL at all. For example, when the Edge Sword was first called, it was indicated that it was from a higher dimension and Omnipresent.

Yes, but in comparison with the novel, the manga is very very chopped up.
For example, in the first chapters there is more Lor than in all the first chapters.
It's better not to talk about LVL at all. For example, when the Edge Sword was first called, it was indicated that it was from a higher dimension and Omnipresent.
Oh that pretty cool, ln lin jie> manga version?. Also i was thinking of adding light novel feats with manga or just creating a separate page for lin jie novel version?.

If you create a separate version, then for all the characters then. For even in the first chapters, even the weakest characters in the novel showed relativities in reaction. Also, the novel, taking into account the prequel, is about 1.5k chapters (the prequel is still coming out and tells about the actions of Lin Jie during his 5-year heroism). But without a translator or a person who fumbles in Chinese, it won't be very good...

If you create a separate version, then for all the characters then. For even in the first chapters, even the weakest characters in the novel showed relativities in reaction. Also, the novel, taking into account the prequel, is about 1.5k chapters (the prequel is still coming out and tells about the actions of Lin Jie during his 5-year heroism). But without a translator or a person who fumbles in Chinese, it won't be very good...
this would only be to lin jie and probarly few main character like dao qi zhan, but your saying the translating isnt good enough to create another version? or i shouldnt combine at all?

No, when I had in the form of characters, it wasn't Lin Jie and Dong Yang oh no, no, it was Xiao Zhan from the first volume (the battle of Lin Jie and Dong Yang second volume) as for the translation, it doesn't exist at all, in English

No, when I had in the form of characters, it wasn't Lin Jie and Dong Yang oh no, no, it was Xiao Zhan from the first volume (the battle of Lin Jie and Dong Yang second volume) as for the translation, it doesn't exist at all, in English
Ah that sucks, so combing would be fine?. Also since I'm guessing u finished the novel what tier do u place lin jie?.

Unfortunately, I finished the novel on a very bad note at the end of volume 21. And so Lin Jie pulls as with a sword Edge, to destroy the "more Dimension" of an indefinite amount. To be more concise from 2-A high - 1-A low

If we take the novel, then in it all the characters starting with E-rank heroes will have relativities in reaction, and some heroes have attacks up to the speed of light.

Unfortunately, I finished the novel on a very bad note at the end of volume 21. And so Lin Jie pulls as with a sword Edge, to destroy the "more Dimension" of an indefinite amount. To be more concise from 2-A high - 1-A low

If we take the novel, then in it all the characters starting with E-rank heroes will have relativities in reaction, and some heroes have attacks up to the speed of light.
Ooh sound good should of made crt, but when this is accepted ima help. Also why u stop at 21?

I started curating one version on another wiki and I was just too lazy to read it because I'm lazy

As for the sword, he has such a level from two prerequisites. The first is that he has omnipresence on the scale of the multiverse and the second is that he is instantaneous (the text explicitly states that as beings of the lower worlds are not able to sense higher beings, so the emperor could not initially sense the sword) therefore, he is a 2-A high level
1-And his low one comes from the context of Volume 29, where there are explanations about the kingdom and the fact that the kingdom of Ling Jie is outside any hierarchy. But unfortunately there is not enough context yet to clearly give a low 1-A.

I started curating one version on another wiki and I was just too lazy to read it because I'm lazy

As for the sword, he has such a level from two prerequisites. The first is that he has omnipresence on the scale of the multiverse and the second is that he is instantaneous (the text explicitly states that as beings of the lower worlds are not able to sense higher beings, so the emperor could not initially sense the sword) therefore, he is a 2-A high level
1-And his low one comes from the context of Volume 29, where there are explanations about the kingdom and the fact that the kingdom of Ling Jie is outside any hierarchy. But unfortunately there is not enough context yet to clearly give a low 1-A.
Oh alr, the two prerequisites are they mentioned before vol 19 or after?. also where do u read the novel cause on sfacg I gotta pay and I found another place to read it, but i want to make sure it's the same.

Back