• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hikage vs Homura Kougetsu

Alternate Title: Rattlesnake tried bite down the Space Fox!

With Senran Kagura is finally got updated and now more polished than ever, i think it's time to bring this verse back ti the surface with many matches that we can do
I wanted to start with Haruka but then change my mind and choose Hikage instead because why not? She also need more matches as my previous matches with her wasn't that good enough
On other side bumped by motivation after saw that official art by Mashima (you can see it below), i'm going to start making some of Homura matches, and this time the two are going to face against each other in this fight!

● ------------------------------------- ●

When your summer time in swimming pool was interupted by a an assassin that tried to sneak and snap your head, what would you do? Well for Homura case....she'll pissed off and fight back!
In her meantime vacation in earth (specifically japan in summer), Homura need to deal with a secret ninja association who tried to hunt her and her friends as well....even in relax time!
This time the rattlesnake green hair girl would take her chance to take her down, but Homura wouldn't let that happen! A Summer pool fight! How H O T and T H I C C it would be!

• BoS Homura and Deep Crimson Hikage are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in Shibamasa World
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via K.O and Incap!!

Space Fox: 7 (Lugh, Anon, Esesso, Pop, Random, Milly, Myself)Rattlesnake: 4 (Hagane, Rusty, Fanta, Rusty)Inconclusive: 0

FRl-VNIaIAASSkw

VS
E58bORxUcAED5WN

Last edited:
What does frenzy mode do?
  • Frenzy Mode: As her ninja art, a purple aura emanates around Hikage and she begins to take a predatory stance. Her voice changes from monotone to overtly expressive, and she begins to laughs maniacally. Her speed and power are significantly increased and her attacks changes completely.
In short, it would definitely close the AP gap between her and Homura to allow her to dominate if not stomp Homura

• Frenzy Mode: As her ninja art, a purple aura emanates around Hikage and she begins to take a predatory stance. Her voice changes from monotone to overtly expressive, and she begins to laughs maniacally. Her speed and power are significantly increased and her attacks changes completely.
In short, it would definitely close the AP gap between her and Homura to allow her to dominate if not stomp Homura
How far will he be amped in the tier? Plus what are her skill feats

How far will he be amped in the tier?
It only says far higher (which is rather unclear), although since there is a 1.13x AP difference between the two, I would assume that Frenzy Mode would amp Hikage by 1.13x<<

Edit: The only other comparison we have is the Root of Calamity which translations have stated the amp to be dozens of times
Plus what are her skill feats
Hard to exactly say, she originally was part of a street gang after all, but she would have learned how to use her knife from her parental figure, who according her was deadly with a knife and a total ******

honestly Ikaruga would have been a greater mathup due to the similiarities, but Hikage is good too, also it can be done after this match

Is it safe to assume that Homura is more edge on skill than her?, since homura has shown to reflect most if not every since my memory is fuzzy broken glass falling on her. Plus she created an move to counter an enemy's wind ether gear and then defeated her.

I think Homura can take this he has superior skill in swords and possibly others too, and she needs to get hit by the knife to poison her which can be countered either by Danmaku or her Air Manipulation. If Hikage hides she could possibly find her since Homura found someone who hides in the mirror and she was surrounded by mirrors in that fight, Also her Air manipulation could be helpful of her to rip Hikages clothes. Although Frenzy Mode would be bad for CQC and Homura could possibly deal her with range attack. Although i'm gonna wait for someone to counter this or give more info about Hikage since i lack the knowledge to her

Close quarters combat
Is it safe to assume that Homura is more edge on skill than her?, since homura has shown to reflect most if not every since my memory is fuzzy broken glass falling on her. Plus she created an move to counter an enemy's wind ether gear and then defeated her.
oi guys there is a CRT about Homura wich will give her new abilities, you should respond as well

Even if it's speed equalized, Frenzy Mode also increases speed too, why might get a speed blitz on our hands
Frantic mode gives her "far higher" in speed i dunno what requires for the speed blitz since there's a discussion about it but she can't speed blitz rn since they are in the same speed but Hikage's much more higher into her in the speed

Back