• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'll Make You an Anima Sheet

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch unfortunately, you filled your spots, and if I open a 4th spot, is likely I'll get overwhelmed.

But worry not, perhaps in the future I create a new thread (or threads, one for PC and another for Creatures), so you may request another character.

Although, you can also try convincing an user to request to same as you, ow you did with Lady D.

@It_is_i_wyatt, the guy that uses Falcon Punch itself: Captain Falcon.

I'm kind of surprised about the little info about this guy beyond Smash Bross, I though he was a little more iconic, and given the lack of info of his profile, or in any other internet page, I merged him a little with the Captain Falcon from SB. His insignia move is basically the use of Godhand, that is a martial art that allows you to accumulate force in one round (basically, you sacrifice an attack to increase the potency of the attack of the following round) to launch an attack with a speed and damage boost. Then I created techs that can be used to boost the potency of the Godhand, such damage multiplier or strength impact (this allows you to launch the target few meters is you succeed in the check)... also a serie of kicks. He also possesses the unual attack penalty to attack in one element with no penalty (fire and electricity, in this case). The advantages are basiclaly to improve his acrobatic skills, and more notably his ability to pilot.

Welp, I think I'll stop with the request in this thread, at least until I create another similar thread; I would like to make a more lawful approach, kind of like Tulok the Barbarian and limit to create PC "friendly" sheets, although I could grant the option to have a creature-like character.

But before closing the requets here, @It_is_i_wyatt, very sorry, bud, but Tanjiro is the MC of a 200 chapter long manga, with 5 different keys... I would like to fulfill your last request if possible before (granted, it has less info than Tanjiro).

thats fine, i only requested tanjiro cause i saw you did nezuko

uh, hm, well mario does have a 8-B version now so maybe try him, dont worry about including a kart

The issue is that much the number of chapters of a serie but the variance of a character, I may create a character from a long running serie as long he remains nearly invariable across the events of the serie; as I see with Nezuko, she remained the same across the serie, meanwhile Tanjiro seemly obtained or gained powers across the serie, in top of being the focus character.

Also, ehh, Mario falls under long running character... also, why is this Mario somehow different than the real Mario? At this point I may appear a jerk, but you only seemly request iconic/famous main characters...

The issue is that much the number of chapters of a serie but the variance of a character, I may create a character from a long running serie as long he remains nearly invariable across the events of the serie; as I see with Nezuko, she remained the same across the serie, meanwhile Tanjiro seemly obtained or gained powers across the serie, in top of being the focus character.

Also, ehh, Mario falls under long running character... also, why is this Mario somehow different than the real Mario? At this point I may appear a jerk, but you only seemly request iconic/famous main characters...
idk, something about mario being inconsistent so some of his game series are getting split off from the main game profile

Final answer?
Guess I'm too impacient... Anyway, here is the miniature astronaut: Olimar.

Just as what I did with the Hollow Knight character, they are human sized, although the pikmin are small sized. This most be the first time I made a Summoner here, and Olimar has the Mass Summoning advantages to summon up to 5 pikmin at once. Instead of spray, he uses magic, the Put Out Fire to extinguish flames, Fire Ball for the bombs, Petrify to turn into stone, Purification and Heal Diseases to eliminate poisons and diseases, and Speed On Battle to improve the Initiative of the pikmin in battle. Some minor martial art and the throwing weapon module to launch the pikmin. As for the pikmin... not much, they are pretty basic, so created a template to customize the red pikmin. They also have an ability that allows them to be thrown.

Must say that despite his level, is not very strong character, at leats if limit itself to summon pikmin; expect a Level 3 party to defeat this guy and his subjects.

If this is still going on, I will ask if you could make a sheet for the boss I love to hate and hate to love, Akron, and go with the modifiers applicable to him (and his summons if you include them) in epic difficulty

I've been wanting to continue this, although in a new thread, but I practically lacked internet connection the last months.

Seemly, my internet is a bit better now, at least enough to remain active (even if slow), so perhaps I can restart this kind of thread again.

Although I'm afraid that Akron has an AP beyond of the thread-imposed limits.

As long my internet keep failing, I can't commit to the commissions, I would hate to say I would do something but then I lost connectivity and unable to deliver.
Not sure if the requests are open for now, but when it does open, can you make a sheet for Yoon-seok? The profile doesn't really have a picture, but he does indeed have one, although it sucks quite a bit.

Also, most of his feats are, well, in the feats section.
Ehh, have not checked the guy, but for the next thread I would encourage visual aid still have (Zhong Yue and Anomander Rake left a bad taste in my mounth).

Back