• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable & Infinite: Deep Sea Confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
and attack before they started to move if they so choose.
This part of the qualifications is what I’m not quite understanding though.

What if someone performed an immeasurable speed feat and fights someone who’s stats are comparable to theirs to the point where one isn’t faster than the other? You wouldn’t be shown moving before attacking but by virtue just attacking someone who scales to you.

We wouldn’t say someone isn’t MFTL+ if they don’t move before the opponent their fighting can react to them right?

Alduin can travel thro time by sheer speed alone is literaly stated on the speed

And he also is unbound by linear time

Last edited:
Yeah, the majority of that list doesn't qualify for Immeasurable. Some of them do, however, such as Vector Prime and Morax.

Alduin can travel thro time by sheer speed alone is literaly stated on the speed

And he also is unbound by linear time

I'm not here to debate whether they should get it or not. I'm just pointing out that characters have immeasurable ratings for a lot of different things and that it is not consistent across the board.

Even in this thread the mods are saying that being able to physically travel through time via sheer speed is enough to gain immeasurable but in other threads that's just time travel or "immeasurable via time travel" at best. It's confusing tbh.

I'm not here to debate whether they should get it or not. I'm just pointing out that characters have immeasurable ratings for a lot of different things and that it is not consistent across the board.

Even in this thread the mods are saying that being able to physically travel through time via sheer speed is enough to gain immeasurable but in other threads that's just time travel or "immeasurable via time travel" at best. It's confusing tbh.
I mean yea, characters have their rating for a diferent variety of reasons

Time travel is basically Immeasurable speed without speed, so yeah. Meanwhile, only verse I know that has "Immeasurable via time travel" is DC Comics, and that's because those characters are only Immeasurable in that specific moment instead of all the time because comics, as usual, aren't logical.

Well, if that’s the case, we need to find out what characters that can move/fight beings that move in realms that transcend space-time really are, because there are far too many characters that scale to that, and slapping it as undefined in my opinion is a huge problem.

Well, if that’s the case, we need to find out what characters that can move/fight beings that move in realms that transcend space-time really are, because there are far too many characters that scale to that, and slapping it as undefined in my opinion is a huge problem.
Can u give an example and what should be put for them to get a better idea?

There are a lot of characters that have immeasurable speed for transcending spacetime on the wiki. I made a list of them on this page as part of one my arguments.

Master Unit: Amaterasu

Immeasurable (Can move in Boundary, a dimension beyond space and time)

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Immeasurable (Should be faster than Bobopatchnosuke, who could move in Majide Time, a higher spatial dimension where time and space mean nothing and the new flow of time take forever for any amount of time to occur. Can move in his super-dimensional spaces.)

Morgoth

Immeasurable (Existed in the Timeless Halls, a place that transcended linear time and is best likened to a higher temporal dimension)

Magnus the Red

Immeasurable (Beyond the concepts of time, space, or distance)

John Egbert

Immeasurable (Comparable to other God Tier Players such as Dave and Rose, who could travel from the center to the surface of the Green Sun, which is twice as massive as a Genesis Frog. Kept up with Bec Noir, who can move through the Furthest Ring, an infinite space devoid of time that exists outside of all Genesis Frogs

Mekhane

Immeasurable (Fought Yaldabaoth in a war outside of space and time)

Alphamon

Immeasurable (Moved through spacetime from the past (Ulud Terminal) to the future (Skuld Terminal). It was directly described as having transcended spacetime to save the world)

Sol Badguy & Sin Kiske

At least Massively FTL+, possibly Immeasurable (Slayer considers Sol capable of seriously challenging him and is likely faster than Jack-O. Able to move within Underworld Hill, a place beyond time itself. Able to move in Backyard which is a higher-dimension)

At least Massively FTL+, possibly Immeasurable (Kept up with Jack-O. Able to move in Underworld Hill, a place beyond time)

Morax

Immeasurable (Demon Gods exist naturally unbound by Space-Time and the Laws of Physics, being natives to the Expanse, a higher realm which transcends the flow of linear Time across the Multiverse, and allows individuals to travel through Time by using it as a medium)

Alduin

Immeasurable (Is unbound by the concept of linear time and exists outside of it, living in the spaces between Kalpas. Unaffected by Dragon Breaks. Capable of literally flying through the currents of time, and traveling from Nirn to Sovngarde with sheer speed)

Vector Prime

Immeasurable (Exists beyond linear time and is at least comparable to The Chronarchitect, and should be faster than Alternity)

Unicron

Immeasurable (Exists beyond linear time. At least comparable to Vector Prime and the Chronarchitect. Has been stated to exist beyond the space-time of the multiverse and routinely travels within the void of non-space)
Look to this list. Only several of them are immeasurable by the new standards, and the rest just undefined.

Last edited:
Morgoth, Morax, Alphamon, Alduin and Vector Prime are the only Immeasurables there imo, at least just going off their profile.

Look to this list. Only two of them are immeasurable by the new standards, and the rest just undefined.
Morgoth, Morax, Alphamon, Alduin and Vector Prime are immesurable

The new standards where made and helped being put by the 2 most knowledgable members of the elders scrolls verse which also made the alduin profile following the new system and standarts

Also on his profile u can see the reasons as to why he is immesurable which is the same as the 2 that are immesurable

Morgoth is basically the same, as he exist unbound by linear time and can move beyond it

Morgoth, Morax, Alphamon, Alduin and Vector Prime are immesurable

The new standards where and helped made by the 2 most knowledgable members of the elders scrolls verse which also made the alduin profile following the new system and standarts

Also on his profile u can see the reasons as to why he is immesurable which is the same as the 2 that are immesurable
Okay, that’s fine, that doesn’t erase my earlier point.

It’s not that the standards really changed but rather they became more strict with more needed qualifications.

Though as they stand I don’t really agree with all of them because of how confusing it is, to me anyway.

I would like to know what the exact requirements for immeasurable are?

Because in my bid to recognize some Sailor Moon characters as immeasurable, I was told that being able to physically move through time was not enough and just time travel. Characters being able to attack backwards through time was just range. Being able to maneuver through a plane that has no time, nor any concept of distance or direction, didn't matter. And this is for a verse where time is layered and not linear.

So what is the exact specifics? Where we can universally say this fear is immeasurable and this feat isn't.

Tbh moving thro time by sheer speed (forwards or backwards) is treated/should be treated as immesurable unless the character explains that he has an ability that allows him to do that and is not via speed

I also think a requirement is that a characters is stated to be beyond linear time

As for the place/dimension/planet etc. That has no time or where time is diferent is treated the same as timeless void and infinity

No/diferent time flow means that u cant be infinite/immesurable cus there is no time to beging with so u cant say u are faster than time when there is no time to beging with

I would love if this site would give me notifications for my own thread.

Regardless, my point remains the same: Too many characters scale to a timeless void, and slapping it as undefined is very lazy imo. Verses like Persona, Bayonetta, Fate, Guilty Gear, Dragon Ball, dozens of characters who scale to moving, fighting, reacting in such a realm will be left undefined.

Last edited:
I would love if this site would give me notifications for me own thread.

Regardless, my point remains the same: Too many characters scale to a timeless void, and slapping it as undefined is very lazy imo. Verses like Persona, Bayonetta, Fate, Guilty Gear, Dragon Ball, dozens of characters who scale to moving, fighting, reacting in such a realm will be left undefined.
Characters that moved in such places

Where considered infinite speed

After the updates that was changed, now moving on such places will not give u a speed

Characters that moved in such places

Where considered infinite speed

After the updates that was changed, now moving on such places will not give u a speed
Dude. I am aware of that. I’m saying that this many verses scaling to that, and now being left as “undefined” is a huge problem.

Frankly immeasurable is a weird topic. If you want my honest opinion, there should be no more than like 30 immeasurable characters that aren’t already omnipresent. Because it’s super inconsistent by nature.

Also Ion what you said about Flash is blatantly true. Dude caught up to himself from when he started running, keeps up with Zoom, ran to the edge of reality where death stops conceptually existing, outran instant teleportation, and outran the Speed Force itself, no Cosmic Treadmill needed. If anything, he should be used as the basis as opposed to Morgoth or Alphamon.

Last edited:
People will think I’m joking but the best example (that’s not Flash) that I can think of is a Chuck Norris joke.

“Chuck Norris ran around the earth so fast he hit himself in the back of the head”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back