• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: If anyone wants to check out the chapters for themselves to see the full context, here is a link to Mangaplus where the chapters are free.

With a new chapter comes another CRT. Chapter 62 gives us a lot of thing to work with so let's get to it.

All of the Powers and Abilities and Statistics will involved that of Chapter 62.

Powers & Abilities
Statistics

New Calculations and Scaling
With six new calculations, it time to reorganize the feat once more:-

Attack Potency

Reno Ichikawa obviously get affected by this, since he performed the 8-B, 8-A+ and 7-C feats, so his current rating for his second key would look like this "8-B at 43%, 8-A at 46%, 7-C at 51% instead of "Low 7-C, likely High 7-C" as it was nothing more than a placeholder in regards to lack of calcs at the time.

Attack Potency: Small Building level at [8%] (Far more powerful than 1% Kafka Hibino due to being able to release 8% of his suit's power), Small Building level (Much better than his 8%) up to Large Building level at [18%] (He grew much stronger during the Sagamihara Neutralization Operation and easily surpassed Iharu, being able to bring out this much power) | City Block level at [43%] (Can produce this much energy), Multi-City Block level+ at [46%] (Can perform this feat), Town level at [51%] (Can perform this feat)

Striking Strength: Small Building Class at [8%], Small Building Class up to Large Building Class at [18%] | City Block Class at [43%], Multi-City Block Class+ at [46%], Town Class at [51%]

Durability: Small Building level at [8%], Small Building level up to Large Building level at [18%] (Comparable to his Attack Power), higher with Shield (The Defense Force Suit is capable of generating shields that can be manually concentrated, allowing one to survive attacks from stronger characters that would normally be fatal) | City Block level at [43%], Multi-City Block level+ at [46%], Town level at [51%] (Comparable to his Attack Power), higher with Shield

Kikoru is the last person to be affected AP wise, at least her 46% self. Currently, her 46% self scales to a Low 7-C feat due to withstanding one hit from kaiju that perform the feat. However, it should noted that when she took the one hit from the kaiju, it was still weakened since its uni-organs was still destroyed and it was only able to perform the Low 7-C feat after it has fully regenerated said organs where it gain the ability to condense its energy.

Instead, Kikoru would now scales to Reno's 8-A+ feat since it was performed at 46% of his suit power, which is the same percentage as Kikoru and there is no anti-feat or statement that put Kikoru below 46% Reno. So this is how her profile will look like this

Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level+ at [46%] (Should be comparable to 46% Reno due to being able to release 46% of her Defense Force Suit), At least Large Town level at [55%] (Casually one-shots multiple Wyvern-type Kaiju from the front) | At least Large Town level (She has shown increased combat prowess after joining the First Division)

Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class+ at [46%], At least Large Town Class at [55%] | At least Large Town Class

Durability:
Multi-City Block level+ at [46%] (Comparable to her Attack Power), At least Large Town level at [55%] (Comparable to her Attack Power), higher with Shield (She is blasted over the heart by Kaiju No. 9, only surviving by concentrating on her suit's shield) | At least Large Town level (Comparable to her Attack Power. Took attacks from Kaiju No. 9's Gamma duplicate, who is as strong as the pre-molt form, but is overall weaker), higher with Shield

Speed

In regards to Base Kafka's Superhuman Calculation, it does not really change the rating since the characters were already Superhuman, but this gives them a number to scale to instead of being baseline. Everybody that is Superhuman except for 46% Kikoru and those that scales to or above her.

In regards to Partial Transform Kafka's Supersonic+ feat, this will affects many characters in general like Partial and Full Transformed Kakfa himself, Kaiju No. 9's projectiles speed and those that scales to them. The former is easy to scale since his Partial Transformed state is the one that perform the feat with his Full Transformation being much faster that the partial one. For the latter, it is because in Chapter 43, No. 9 could tag PT Kafka with his attacks and Kafka even stated that he can't perceive its projectiles due to how fast they are. So for Kafka and No. 9 respectively

Speed: Superhuman reactions and combat speed at [1%] (Much faster than his 0%, where he can intercept a Yoju at this speed), Transonic attack speed with firearm (Primarily utilizes a pistol based on the HKVP9), Supersonic+ with Partial Transformation (Can move this fast) | Supersonic+ (Far faster than his Partial Transformation), likely higher (Despite admitting that a casual 92% Soshiro's attacks were too fast, as the fight progressed, he became fast enough to dodge his blades despite Soshiro going at him pretty damn hard), far higher with Thrusters (Performed this feat) and when Berserk (Matched blows with Base Isao, who could dodge a thruster-enhanced punch)

Speed: Supersonic (Could block bullets and dodge them) with Supersonic+ attack speed (Can tag Kaiju No. 8. Its gamma duplicate, who is comparable to the pre-molt version, could tag Partial Transform Kafka. Its attack speed was noted to be fast by Partial Transform Kafka that he can't see it)

In regards to 46% Kikoru's Subsonic feat, the only people whose profiles are affected by this are 46 Kikoru and 46% Reno. Kikoru because she perform the feat and Reno because he can use 46% of his suit's power as well. Here are Kikoru and Reno respectively:

Speed: Subsonic (Can blitz a kaiju at this speed) with Supersonic+ reactions at [46%] (Despite being caught off-guard, she reacted quickly enough to concentrate her shield to prevent Kaiju No. 9's projectile from reaching her heart[1]), higher at [55%] (Much better than her 46%), Transonic to Supersonic+ attack speed with firearms (Uses weapons based on the HKVP9 and Modern Armalite Ar 15) | Supersonic+ (Can react, dodge and block projectile attacks from Kaiju No. 9's gamma duplicate, who is stated to be comparable to the pre-molt form)

Speed: Superhuman reactions and combat speed at [8%] (Far faster than 1% Kafka Hibino due to being able to release 8% of his suit's power), higher at [18%] (Much better than his 8%) | Superhuman reactions and combat speed at [43%] (Much better than his 12%), Subsonic at [46%] (Should be comparable to 46% Kikoru Shinomiya due to being able to release 46% of his suit), higher at [51%] (Much better than his 46%)

Last edited:
This seems fine, and if the calcs are accepted I don't have an issue (I can't see the comments on the calc blog post for some reason at this time so I can't tell if they are accepted).

This seems fine, and if the calcs are accepted I don't have an issue (I can't see the comments on the calc blog post for some reason at this time so I can't tell if they are accepted).
Really, that is strange as I don't have that same problem, although the calcs has indeed been accepted

Really, that is strange as I don't have that same problem, although the calcs has indeed been accepted
It's just some random issue with the phone I'm using, it doesn't want to load the comments. It works on my other phone though, regardless I'm fine with the addition/updates.

I suppose with the approval of 5 staff members and 1 regular member, this CRT can be accepted. I applied the changes soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back