• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I guess since this was added I should make an Outro to this Thread now, huh?

Ahem.

As Mordred was pushed back by one of Naruto's Chakra Arms, she started losing her cool and decided it was time to end this little game of their's. Her helmet folded into her armor as she readied her Noble Phantasm, causing Naruto to sweat a little bit at the sheer power output he can sense from Mordred's Sword. "CLARENT..." 'Saber, are you sure that's a good idea!? I thought we weren't going to kill him!?' Kairi yelled in her mind, before then witnessing Naruto transform into a giant fox with nine tails and started charging a Bijū-Dama. 'Nevermind, I think a Command Spell would probably be more effective here!' He was about to activate his Command Spell when one of Naruto's Clones appeared next him and grabbed his arm, asking "And what do you think you're doing?" Kairi turned to him and replied with "Making sure Saber doesn't die". The clone looked at him for a second and nodded, releasing him. Just as this happened, Naruto and Mordred unleashed their attacks at each other, clashing for all of a second before the Bijū-Dama plowed straight through Clarent Blood Arthur with Mordred's eyes widening with fear. Kairi yelled "Saber, I Command you to get out of there and appear before me!" just before the Bijū-Dama hit her, causing her to teleport to his location as they watch it head towards an ocean before it detonated in an explosion so absurd that the entire forest and then some was eclipsed by the sheer size of the blast. As Kairi and Mordred stand there in awe, Naruto takes this chance to use his Kurama Avatar and restrain them. After watching them snap out of it and struggle somewhat, he asks them "Do you give up yet? Just for the record, I can make a lot more of those if I need to." Hearing that, Kairi telepathically tells Mordred that it would be best if they conceded for now. Mordred groans but doesn't necessarily disagree too much. "Yeah, yeah you win this time but I'm gonna kick your ass when we eventually have a rematch!" She says with a smirk on her face which Naruto returns with his own. "Sounds like fun but we should really head back to the clearing I first came from. I found someone else before you guys and I don't think she wants to be left in the dark as to what's going on, especially after that explosion." He says while putting them down and dropping the Kurama Avatar. "Lead the way, we'll follow along." Kairi says as he tells Mordred to dematerialize to her Astral Form.

Back