• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE:

(Yaku wazawai ryū dai kari no hanashi/Tale of Calamity Dragon Great Hunt)

Back to Kuuga matches, and this time our 2000's poster boi are going to join in a hunt against the three legendary monsters
That'a right, it will be Kuuga vs three different version of Godzilla, in Low 7-B tier! Can't find any of 6-C Godzilla tho, but i'k satisfied with what i got, Shin Goji to Snow Goji, and of course starting it with the Super Form/Semi-final Form of Singular Point Godzilla, Terrestris......also known as Gorrosaurus but better and having an tentacle h***ai addiction.........OOOOOOOOUGGH-
We should prolly crowding the tokusatsu vs tokusatsu matches, but our option right now are only the Godzilla and Power Rangers, Super Sentai Sentai still hasn't make a debut yet and Ultraman rating made the Rider vs Ultra matches limited to say

Anyway we'll see, the man that inherit the ancient power against the calamity bringer dragon, would he prevail? Let's get to the battle!

Summary would be added later

• EoS Rising Forms Kuuga and Singular Point Godzilla in it's Terrestris Phase are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Battlefield take in a place of: Tokyo covered in Red Dust
  • latest
  • Starting Distance: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Natural Calamity Bringer: 0
  • The 2000's Skillful Warrior: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Kamen.Rider.Kuuga.%28Character%29.600.3816309.jpg

Well how exactly can kuuga permanently kill godzilla, even if you kill him this one has type 4 immortality as well as type 9 since it’s not the real Godzilla.

if your talking incap however, I could see kuuga just sealing him. Though I need to know how he does it. (Better with range)

If my memory is correct, Kuuga sealing comes from the ancient Kuuga sealing Daguva, however it is unknown how he did this.

I dont think kuuga sealing is relevant here since its unknown how his ancestors did it ( and its likely via prep)

That's only applied to it's true form and not in this mortal form, as the rest of the monsters are also have that yet can be killed (Anguirus and the Kumongas)
Type 9... is literally only for his physical manifestation as type 9 is being connected to a higher self from a higher realm, which in case is for Godzilla's higher-dimensional mind. Type 4 is also shown on-screen when he resurrected himself after him killing himself to evolve. It is just unknown that type 9 is combat-applicable as there is no timeframe given from his return, and he was erased by the Orthogonal Diagonalizer in the final episode.

Kuuga's biggest issue will be his adaptation, unlike other iteractions like Shin, his reactive evolution is fast and responding to the situation. If Kuuga ever manages to kill Terrestris, he will just paralyze and revive himself quickly after, and with the right tool to counter attack. Maybe Kuuga can spam his kick to overtax his resurrection but he would have to avoid a sea of higher-dimensional dust which can mess with physics and space and cause diseases, his bloody tentacles which can instinctively catch targets like missiles, thus reducing its damage, and his energy rings which can seemingly vaporize targets as the Shadow Rodan faded after being killed by it. Kuuga has an AP advantage of 1.34x, but Terrestris can grow stronger by simply being a Singular Point.

I guess I'll vote for Terrestris for now, even though Kuuga can explode his guts (assuming he can reach on his hide and ignore things mentioned above), he can likely return through the link of his higher-dimensional self. We don't really know how his sealing works, so I can't imagine how he would seal Godzilla. Pegasus Form would be a good use in a attempt to dodge projectiles and physical attacks, but the Archetype is all over the place.

I can make a new thread with either Shin or Snow if Terrestris RE is way too much, but i need a confirmation from Zeed if this fight is a stomo first

Back