• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kierof's OC tiering question & improvement.

Hi, guys! I just came to this forum since yesterday! I have a question about tiering my OCs and improving my OCs in any subject! I'll reply it below here!

(Sorry for my bad English grammar! And dear to admins, If this thread is in wrong topic, you could change it into right topic, because like I said, I'm just a newbie here!)

Last edited:
First! Here's my Glaucous! His information and abilites are in here!

Glaucous_REMAKE.jpg

What his tier should be in? And I need the improvement too!

1. The story he's from (Assuming he has one there should be some feats)
2. Roleplaying with him and getting feats through that.
3. Use your imagination and think: "What is the limit of my character's strength?" (Then use your answer to get the tier)

As for number 3, it seems you've already decided he's a Stone Wall Building level character.

Eh, it's looked down upon by some, but you could just [Insert Imaginary Supporting Feat] next to the tier lol.

Ex. "Destroyed a large portion of a school" or something like that.\

Btw if that's your art, really nice job!

1. The story he's from (Assuming he has one there should be some feats)
2. Roleplaying with him and getting feats through that.
3. Use your imagination and think: "What is the limit of my character's strength?" (Then use your answer to get the tier)

As for number 3, it seems you've already decided he's a Stone Wall Building level character.

Eh, it's looked down upon by some, but you could just [Insert Imaginary Supporting Feat] next to the tier lol.

Ex. "Destroyed a large portion of a school" or something like that.\

Btw if that's your art, really nice job!
Yes, it's my art, and thanks!

Yeah the artwork is really cool and I think you should be proud of yourself! :)

Anyways, what I do is that I write the stories and everything that happens in them before making a profile. This also includes everything that happens in a fight scene because I enjoy them. I'd like to mention that relating to the topic, it's a good way of getting feats. While you're writing, feats will just randomly pop up in your head and heck, even listening to music can help me to come up with some really cool ideas

We may have debates on who would win involving your OCs, but the only characters my OCs will be fighting are the ones who that exist within their story so therefore anything that happens on the FCOC is completely non canon. So while I'm writing, I put vsdebating, tiers and any of that stuff aside.

Ok I actually do a bit of vsdebating with myself while writing fight scenes, especially if I want to apply some logic, avoid plot holes and stuff you know? It makes me wonder how less of them would exist if all action writers were professional vs debaters like us. But like Stan Lee said
"The person who'd win in a fight, is the person that the scriptwriter wants to win"

Yeah the artwork is really cool and I think you should be proud of yourself! :)

Anyways, what I do is that I write the stories and everything that happens in them before making a profile. This also includes everything that happens in a fight scene because I enjoy them. I'd like to mention that relating to the topic, it's a good way of getting feats. While you're writing, feats will just randomly pop up in your head and heck, even listening to music can help me to come up with some really cool ideas

We may have debates on who would win involving your OCs, but the only characters my OCs will be fighting are the ones who that exist within their story so therefore anything that happens on the FCOC is completely non canon. So while I'm writing, I put vsdebating, tiers and any of that stuff aside.

Ok I actually do a bit of vsdebating with myself while writing fight scenes, especially if I want to apply some logic, avoid plot holes and stuff you know? It makes me wonder how less of them would exist if all action writers were professional vs debaters like us. But like Stan Lee said
"The person who'd win in a fight, is the person that the scriptwriter wants to win"
It's true as you said! So I'll find some song and I'm gonna do some feat as you suggested! Thank you!

I'm really late but looks like 9-B to me. I'm not sure how far into it though.

He probably scales to real world tanks and military vehicles.

Back