• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kikoru Shinomiya vs Kamen Rider Ouja

Alternate Title: Life or Death! Kikoru Shinomiya vs Takeshi Asakura!

Welcome to the 2nd matches of my KN8 fight, tho for the last one (Mina fight) i'm going to make it later around tomorrow or so, depend if i'm not going lazy lel
Anyway, i actually wanted to use Ryuga, but sooner or later i realize that maybe Ouja is more perfect and thematic to use so i chose him instead, beside he also doesn't have many of matches so give this man some love, okay?
Now as for this fight i want to make this best as possible, however if thus turned out into stomo then at least i'm tried lel
Anyway lets get to the fight!!

● ------------------------------------- ●

Kikoru: "Asakura Takeshi, 30 Year Old....your crime for murdered 10 members of Defense Force in a weeks has come to the end"
Asakura, who'w being chased by Kikoru were now cornered in a broken, ruined building in unknown district
Kikoru: "I, Shinomiya Kikoru from the 1st Division, will exterminate you even if you're a human!"
As she said that she swung her battle axe
Asakura, heard what she said....just laugh, started from a normal to a maniacal laughter
Asakura: "Little girl....you know how to talk big, huh? I love the way you said..."
Kikoru: "Having the supernatural armor from the buckle you have, and made a contract between a three indenificated-class kaijus, combined with the destructive and bloodlust behaviour, your mere presence is already enough to be a threat to society!"
Asakura look around in his surrounding and he said: "Listen little girl....my life is only for fight and kill, if you can't then you are the one who'll get killed, thats how we survive"
Kikoru: "Wrong! That mindset only make us into a nothing but a barbaric creatures, which aren't different than the kaijus we've encountered!"
Asakura only scratched his head: "Sigh...what a troublesome, guess i'm going to teach you..little girl" as he smirk he then pulled out his V-Buckle
Kikoru noticed it: "I wouldn't let you do that!" She pull out her coat, revealed her battle suit and start attacked Asakura before he transformed, however Asakura managed to dodge it and soon he said the word...
"Henshin"
The mirage armor surrounded him and he successfully transformed into Kamen Rider Ouja
Kikoru: "Crap...he's transformed!"
Kikoru knew that she's in dangerous situation, a life and death situation! Asakura wasn't a kaijus that she always encountered so far, he's a human...drove by his bloodlust!
If she can't successfully exterminate him, her life would be over! Shinomiya, do your best!
Asakura/Ouja: Walk slowly as he crack his head
Kikoru: In her stance "Even that mean no tomorrow for my life...i'm going to stop you!!"

• First Arc Kikoru ar her 55% and Asakura in Kamen Rider form are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in Heian Wedding Hall
  • jordy-meow-1025155613.jpg
  • Starting range/distance: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!

Takeshi Asakura: 0Kikoru Shinomiya: 0Inconclusive: 6 (Oliver, Ixa, James, Magi, Pop, Myself)

Kamen.Rider.Ouja.600.1199342.jpg

VS
images

Last edited:
Ouja's Black Hole is probably the weakest in the series.

Em, still not sure tbh. Overall I think Kikoru is better at everything combat wise but Ouja has some very strong tricks up his sleeve that can be fatal.

I feel like there’s a few more things that could be looked over more. Like how Kikoru would handle the contract monster, since their High-Mid Regen and ability to send her to the mirror world would cause some trouble

I feel like there’s a few more things that could be looked over more. Like how Kikoru would handle the contract monster, since their High-Mid Regen and ability to send her to the mirror world would cause some trouble
Kikoru fought the kaiju that had a high-mid regen before but the high-mid regen the contract monsters had are different than the kaiju that Kikoru fought
As for send her to shadow realm i dunno but considering the type of Asakura want, he might focusing to enjoy the fight instead send her to Brazil

I guess she can imagine that this is some kind of battle similar to kaiju no.9, which could make Kikoru not limit herself and try to go for Ouja, when she sees more monsters come out

How quickly can she absorb souls? Cause he’s have to kill Genocider then kill each other the monster individually before Ouja refuses them back, which he could do by simply scanning a card in his sword

Venosnaker should be stronger than Ouja, since Ouja draws power from Venosnaker. Genocider should be ~3x stronger since it’s a fusion of three somewhat comparable monsters

How quickly can she absorb souls? Cause he’s have to kill Genocider then kill each other the monster individually before Ouja refuses them back, which he could do by simply scanning a card in his sword
Have to note that if Ouja scales to Venosnaker, then Genocider would be far stronger than Ouja.
Venosnaker should be stronger than Ouja, since Ouja draws power from Venosnaker. Genocider should be ~3x stronger since it’s a fusion of three somewhat comparable monsters
@Oliver_de_jesus @KobsterHope07 What do you guys think?
And this time we're reaching the climax of the fight so be sure to cast the votes later

@Oliver_de_jesus @KobsterHope07 What do you guys think?
And this time we're reaching the climax of the fight so be sure to cast the votes later

Kikoru can't do any absorbing of souls, but with her Analytical Prediction, RPL, skills and elemental bullets, she can keep the monsters at bay while she focuses on Ouja. There is even the fact that Ouja is apparently vulnerable with long-range opponents and Kikoru is an excellent shooter.

Even if Venoshaker and Genocider is stronger than Ouja, Kikoru is above her previous self that could casually one shot 330 KT monsters. AP is still in her favor so that is at least something

Would the fusion really makes Genocide ~3x stronger? I thought it would just make Genocider vastly stronger than the individual monsters. Is that how we do things on the site? Is that how it was explained in the canon of Kamen Rider? Ouja's page doesn't mention anything about that so I don't know if that already was discussed within the KRR fandom

Actually, we haven't discussed about how stronger Genocider is compared to it's individual parts. Venosnaker is much stronger than the other two parts, so Genocider is not 3x stronger, my bad on that part. I’d say Genocider is around 2x stronger since it’s combining the other two’s strength, at least, that’s my head canon.

But, this hardly matters when Kikoru has a solid AP advantage against both Ouja and Genocider.

Ouja may have a win con here tho, at least, it’ll make it so that Kikoru will have a very hard time even touching him. See, Ouja can enter the mirror world, which essentially prevents Kikoru from doing any damage to Ouja. And if Ouja could bring Kikoru in the mirror world, she’s dead in a matter of seconds due to the effects of the mirror world.

So how would Kikoru react to Ouja entering the mirror world, would she try to keep herself away from any reflections or would she go to a reflection and try to find any way to get into the mirror world to go after Ouja?

So how would Kikoru react to Ouja entering the mirror world, would she try to keep herself away from any reflections or would she go to a reflection and try to find any way to get into the mirror world to go after Ouja?
This goes into a lot of interpretation, but she could destroy anything reflective on the battlefield and limit he to just one, probably the one were Ouja entered waiting for him to come out or trying to enter the mirror world.

Ouja could come out from very small reflections. He’s capable of jumping into a car’s rear view mirror before. So if Kikoru decides to destroy a reflection, as long as there’s still a reflective surface, he could still use them

Ouja could come out from very small reflections. He’s capable of jumping into a car’s rear view mirror before. So if Kikoru decides to destroy a reflection, as long as there’s still a reflective surface, he could still use them
can he come back from small pieces like a few centimeters?

I’d say around something that a small. Later in the show imperer was going to travel through the mirror world through a shard a small as his hand. So as long as Ouja is capable of seeing himself in it

This Kamen Rider person's ability to travel to Mirror World even through tiny glass is pretty good if he uses that to escape attacks. And considering their fighting location, there are plenty of glass scattered around for the dude to use. So is he willing to stay in the Mirror World to wait out Kikoru and let his monsters do the work since Kikoru can't absorb their souls unfortunately, only beat them up

As for whether Kikoru would she go to a reflection and try to find any way to get into the mirror world to go after Ouja. Seeing that he disappeared through a reflection, I doubt Kikoru would approach that same one carelessly and not to mention that there are probably those Contact Monsters she have to also worry about.

Like without the Mirror World stuff and being able to stay in there to avoid or potentially drag her in there (does he normally do that?) and kill her due to the effects of the Mirror World, I feel like Kikoru would be able to pull out a victory regardless of the circumstances with the monsters due to high AP and elemental bullets. But with this Mirror World shenanigan, the battle location having plenty of glass from what I could tell and the monsters that won't be able to die without absorbing their souls, Kikoru's chances are rather grim and could run the risk of tiring out eventually if Ouja play the waiting game or drags her to the Mirror World.

She could potentially try to change location to lure Ouja away from any reflections he can use if she figure the full extent of his power but I don't know if Ouja would fall for it and just let his monsters do the work for him so he can get battle information on Kikoru before attempting to approach her

Ouja wouldn’t try to play the waiting game, he’ll try to actually pull Kikoru into the mirror world as it’s how he usually fights. He always fights other within he mirror world so he’ll try to get her into it as well.

Ouja wouldn’t try to play the waiting game, he’ll try to actually pull Kikoru into the mirror world as it’s how he usually fights. He always fights other within he mirror world so he’ll try to get her into it as well.
How about his fight in Ex-Aid?

I mean, that’s post series Ouja. Not only that, I don’t think the narrative would even allow for Ouja to drag Ex-Aid into the MW since Ex-Aid would die since he had to way of getting out

yes, and as I said Asakura has the victory due to the reason given above (Better hax, more allies and probably more experienced)

Right
Now all we need is waiting Kobster for his final arguments, after that we can open the vote session here
Like without the Mirror World stuff and being able to stay in there to avoid or potentially drag her in there (does he normally do that?) and kill her due to the effects of the Mirror World, I feel like Kikoru would be able to pull out a victory regardless of the circumstances with the monsters due to high AP and elemental bullets. But with this Mirror World shenanigan, the battle location having plenty of glass from what I could tell and the monsters that won't be able to die without absorbing their souls, Kikoru's chances are rather grim and could run the risk of tiring out eventually if Ouja play the waiting game or drags her to the Mirror World.

She could potentially try to change location to lure Ouja away from any reflections he can use if she figure the full extent of his power but I don't know if Ouja would fall for it and just let his monsters do the work for him so he can get battle information on Kikoru before attempting to approach her

yes, and as I said Asakura has the victory due to the reason given above (Better hax, more allies and probably more experienced)
I don't believe Ouja is experienced in this case. Ouja is a combat savvy and very good at using his power but take note that he is no trained fighter or elite combatant compare to someone like Kikoru.

What Ouja has are better haxes and number advantage which he has to use it wisely because some of his standard tactics won't work against Kikoru.

Back