• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leaving VS Battles Wiki

i'll deal with the elephant in the room first. i give up on writing superstar expedition.

ever since i created shifuto in 2014, i had so much fun writing all of these cool characters and the world they take place in, but now i realize that writing is something that i'm obviously terrible at. now, i enjoy roleplaying a lot. i've been doing it for years, and it's what inspired me to write this universe as a whole. but now i realize that i'm better off with canon characters rather than these shitty and unoriginal ocs to be entirely honest. and it's about time i grow out of them; the spark has gone, i'm not 12 anymore, i'm 16 and i'm in high school; and i feel incredibly humiliated to be walking around and taking pride in these characters that aren't even that good to begin with, especially considering my age. it's time i trash them and move on.

i guess you could say this is me signing off the wiki. it's been a great 2 and a half years and everyone along the way has been so accepting and kind, and i thank you all for that. i'll see you all on the other side. if you would like to you can always contact me through twitter, but i don't think i know any of you guys nearly enough for me to be able to trust y'all with my discord.

p.s. since i'm signing off the wiki as i said before, i would like for all of the pages i created to be deleted; please and thank you.

Well, I'm sorry to see you go, and I'm sorry you feel that way about what you've made. I'll delete your pages.

Back