• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucario vs renamon (vsbattles edition)

Rika's Renamon beats Lucario. However, they wanted the fight to be Random Wild Renamon vs Random Wild Lucario. A fully evolved Pokemon beats a Rookie Digimon any day of the week in power unless there are special circumstances. So the Death Battle was right.

I think assuming he was meaning Mega Lucario and base Renamon (Lucario is 2x790.31 megatons, or 1.58062 gigatons, and Renamon upscales from a High 7-A+ feat, right into baseline 6-C), this is fair, I suppose

I think assuming he was meaning Mega Lucario and base Renamon (Lucario is 2x790.31 megatons, or 1.58062 gigatons, and Renamon upscales from a High 7-A+ feat, right into baseline 6-C), this is fair, I suppose
Well death battle didnt use mega lucario

Last edited:
Use Mega Lucario or else this is a stomp.
Also, is speed equalized?

EDIT: Turns out Renamon is stronger than base Lucario by around 5.44 times, so I guess its up to you how you want the forms to be

So Lucario simply applies Swords Dance and Calm Mind a few times so his AP would be 3x stronger, which is stronger than Renamon. Also, Metal Sound can lower Renamon’s special defense up to 3 times when used a few times. Using Copycat can copy the last move Renamon did, and Lucario can heal himself with Heal Pulse.

I vote Lucario

So Lucario simply applies Swords Dance and Calm Mind a few times so his AP would be 3x stronger, which is stronger than Renamon. Also, Metal Sound can lower Renamon’s special defense up to 3 times when used a few times. Using Copycat can copy the last move Renamon did, and Lucario can heal himself with Heal Pulse.

I vote Lucario
He would have to start with this ability. Not to mention Renamon also has Rika who would buff her with Digi-Modify in various ways, not to mention the actual abilities Renamon has outside of her base skills thanks to loading Digimon such as Vilemon and Lynxmon. Not to mention that she also has everything a regular Renamon would have. To list the stuff she has.

• Koyousetsu/Diamond Storm: Fires a barrage of sharpened leaves at the opponent.
  • Kohenkyo:This move has many different applications.
    • Copies the opponent's appearance and all of their abilities.
    • Switches places with them in a whirl of leaves.
    • Teleports to the enemy and kick them before disappearing.
    • Uses a glowing hand to summon two phantom clones of itself to attack the enemy.
  • Touhakken: Ignites its hands and feet in blue fire and attacks the enemy with them. In Another Mission, hits the enemy with a powerful hand strike.
  • Gaia Element I: Blasts the foe with a burst of wood/plant elemental magic.
  • Anti-Panic: A healing technique that not only restores a bit of health, but cures mental based confusion.
  • Small Tornado: Causes a small AoE typhoon to damage the opponent.
  • Grand Cross: Slashes the foe in a cross shape with holy power in order to administer justice. This is a weaker version of the signature move of Lucemon.
  • Miracle Power: Uses the power of miracles for itself. This can be used to increase its attack power as well.
  • Androit Wisdom: A passive ability that increases the power of its magic and resilience to it by 15%.
  • Trait-Speed 2: Passively boosts its speed.
  • Trait-Quick: Passively boosts its ability to evade attacks.
Not to mention Renamon is going to be updated to at least 47 Gigatons as well. If Digi-Modify Digivolution is restricted (despite it just upgrading her to a higher level of 6-C) then Renamon would be more likely to use the skills she has accumulated from loading other Digimon. The issue is that you are using a very specific Renamon who fights with a tamer. So, unless you restrict Rika, Kyubimon is still a viable option via Digi-Modify and going by Tiers, would just be a power up to a higher degree of 6-C (And considering that we are adding Mega Evolution into the mix, temporary Digmon evolution should be added as in this case, it's simply a transformation). We're not added Matrix to the mix as then we get massive stomp levels. This fight overall does not work as using Rika's Renamon means using a Digimon Tamer in a fight.

This is why this fight isn't really fair overall for Lucario as he's without a Trainer and Renamon gets many different boons due to having a tamer.

Rando Renamon vs Rando Lucario = Lucario Win

Rika's Renamon vs Rando Lucarion = Renamon Win

Rika's Renamon vs A Wild Mega Lucario that somehow exists = Even Match, although Renamon has an advantage due to Rika being there.

Last edited:
Back