• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MAXBOTNICK EMERGENCY BROADCAST: SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE WITH EVERY ACCOUNT YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
MLPlover2011 said:
It's just bothering me I thought it was going to end at January 2 2019 but I was wrong
Embrace it. It's gonna last until either T-Series has his subscribers hidden or Pewds hits 100M. Then you can be angry.

MLPlover2011 said:
One of the channels need to be removed for it to end quick, I'm tired of people forcing users to subscribe to just one channel, you don't force a user to subscribe to a youtuber, Wars are mostly about countries, not social media
^ This. A million times this.

There was a T-Series Wiki and it got closed because of Pewdiepie fans insulting the wiki and many bureaurcrats were promoted by Errorsaness, Making threads or anything that has to do with Pewdiepie vs T-Series can attract Pewdiepie fans and T-Series fans, I think this thread should be closed since it could bring both fanbases to this wiki we dont want a war here

Goose is right We don't want to draw attention to PewDiePie and T Series fandom, It could cause chaos worse than the godmodes. Let's not make anymore PewDiePie vs T Series threads so it doesn't happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back