• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moro Maybe To 3-A With Absorption

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gonna be a while until we get the thicc Moro render. Seriously look at how thicc he got. He's about as swole as Jiren.

So is somebody experienced willing to add the new abilities?

Damage3245 said:
Moro does have Electricity Manipulation on his profile.
Yeah is true, I forgot It. I Thought That Moro Could Only use That technique When he Absorbs Planet's Energy, as he did with the Supreme Kais. But seems like he can generate electricy with his own Energy. And also, looks like Moro's ilusions can Attack, and move freely, unlike regular afterimages.

@Damage

Are you willing to handle this, or should I grant Uchiha temporary editing rights instead?

That shockwave seems more likely to have been done by using ki than sound though.

So until Damage responds, what did we agree on for Goku?

Limited Air Manipulation for Chou and Anime Goku, and Resistance to Illusions. Anything else? Also that he can use UIO at will.

@Uchiha

I do not remember so well. My apologies.

I think Mui Goku Should have resistance to ilusions. Ultra instinct was Stated to be a State of mind, that doesn't require thinking. I think That's why he was able to ser through Moro's Ilusion, he was Just acting by his body needs and warning. He doesn't Even Need to feel or think in That mode, his body bypass what his mind percives.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
So until Damage responds, what did we agree on for Goku?

Limited Air Manipulation for Chou and Anime Goku, and Resistance to Illusions. Anything else? Also that he can use UIO at will.

Sorry, I forgot that ordinary users could not edit the profiles.

I can update Goku's Dragon Ball Super profiles with Limited Air Manipulation and Resistance to Illusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back