• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Motu and Patlu want to chop down a Tree

Compsoite Tree (midly wanked) vs Motu and Patu

Speed Equalized

Both at God Tier

Who Wins And Why

Screenshot 2019-11-09 at 9.19.47 AM
Motu and Patlu: 1
Composite Tree: 4

Inconclusive:

motu and patlu, they're -1 and the tree is high tier 0. they have a huge AP lead that they can use to destroy it before it destroys them

yeah i'm fully aware of that and i know that there is no logical way for the tree to win. but here on JBW the winner is the person with the most votes regardless of if it makes sense or not

Ok so, I did an specific research for this.

In terms of AP, I gotta say that the tree had it. The tree by far has more ways of defeating Motu Patlu, since he's omnipotent. Plus, it is only specified that Motu's AP is "High", so the Tree wouldn't have that much problems of beating Paltu. If we're talking about No Mercy Motu, however, the Tree still gets it. Motu may have increased Strength, Durability and Speed, but the Tree is Omnipotent, and it is never stated that Motu's No Mercy mode is Omnipotent.

In terms of Durability, the Tree stomps. The tree can't be harmed, no matter how strong the opponent is. This negates all posibilities for Motu to attack the Tree, not even in No Mercy Mode. Plus, the Tree's toxins negates No Mercy's Durability, making it useless.

In terms of Stamina, this one is a hard one, but I think this ends up on a point for both. Motu Paltu's Stamina is determined to be infinite, and the Tree's Stamina is unknown, which means that we don't have any possibility to see the Tree's Stamina, which makes us give the Tree Infinite Stamina.

In terms of Intelligence, the Tree takes it again. Patlu may be smarter than Albert Einstein and Alakazam compared, but the Tree's intelligence is Omniscient. It is never stated that Paltu is Omniscient, which makes the Tree take the point.

In terms of Hax, I could say that the Tree stomps. The tree can negate Motu Patlu's Regenerationn and Motu's No Mercy Durability via toxins. The reasons above manipulation beat Motu's Mind Manipulation (It's never stated that it can negate the Reasons Above Manipulation), Motu Paltu's Regenerationn, and MAYBE Paltu's ability to find a weakness on any enemy even if they don't have one. Motu's No Mercy transformation is useless on this fight. His strength is useless since he can't hurt the Tree, his Durability is useless since the Tree has toxins which negate all types of Durability, and his Speed is useless since, well, Speed Equalized, which brings us to our next point, the Tree's Duplication. This one can duplicate the Tree, which duplicates all of his posibilities to attack. Taking in mind he can do this almost immediately, and that he's just too Strong and Durable for both Motu and Paltu, the tree gets an easy win. The Tree also has Verse Soloing, which means that he can even defeat Motu/Patlu's verse. Plus, it is never stated that Motu Paltu have a hax that could counter this. Motu's SSGSS Kamehameha, Paltu's Falling Meteors, and Paltu's Omae Uma Mu Shindeiru's are useless thanks to the Tree's Durability. And Paltu counting on Pi and back godfinity time is a feat, not a hax, and even with that the Tree still wins via the reasons already said. Damn the tree doesn't even have to do anything to win, he can just wait for Motu Paltu die, since it is never stated that they're inmortal.

So yeah, it's not a stomp thanks to Tree's Unknown Stamina and Motu Paltu's Infinite Stamina, but in everything else The Tree easily takes it, especially for his Durability and Duplication. And as I just said, the Tree doesn't even have to move to win, he can even ******* defeat Motu Paltu without the Duplication hax.

Well then, that's an error if it wasn't put by the original author of the Moltu Patu thread. Remember that this is a page that anyone can edit.

And even if they're -1, it would still won't work since both are capped at the same tier, which means that they can't get out of that tier.

Alright then. We still don't know who takes that part however, since we don't know if Tier -1 is more powerful that High True Infinity+.

It is, if you read the name of the tier it's clear that High 0 is supposed to be between 0 and -1.

Do these Motu patlu have a profile here? And where is the tree from exactly

I'll be honest, I don't think most of Composite Tree's feats are canon. But, but, I still give it to Composite tree if only because they do kinda seem like they'd win a fight in canon, you know? I mean, I dunno why, but I can really feel it.

Back