• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Myers Briggs Personality Type added to "Personal Statistics"

This can be added to "Appearence and Personality" or "Personal Statistics"

This doesn't have to be a requirement for many reasons, but it would be cool to add MBTI to one of those.

• It could limit some characters.
  • It may not for characters who have split or multiple personalities.
  • It could be hard to gauge, or a character may have a grey area.

MBTI is a personatiy indictator that tells you your type based on four letters, it's also composed of Cognitive functions (Do your research on that).

I/E - Introvert/Extrovert (Self explanatory, but keep in mind some personalities are more introverted/extroverted than others)

S/N - Sensory/Intuitive (Whether they watch small sensory details, or the big picture)

T/F - Thinking/Feeling (Whether they make their decisions based off of Feelings/Values (Could be of themselves, or other people), or based off of their logical reasoning/environmental status.)

P/J - Perceiving/Judging (Whether they like things ordered, structured and organized or if they like to keep their options open, like a free spirit.)

Look up cognitive functions, or MBTI for more research. (Some sites teach real MBTI, and fake MBTI, like 16personalities, even though their descriptions of personalities are true)

So, what do you guys think of this suggestion? Any links I should send? Comments?

(If this is in the wrong place, please let me know before you delete it, I don't know how to rewrite this)

You can do whatever you want with personality statistics.

Back