• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Alright, so this is not a fight to the death, just until one side can't fight anymore. This'll be the Endgame Version of the Avengers vs KCM2 Naruto and Jugo's Cursed Seal Susano'o Sasuke. Naruto's Charged Bijū-Dama is Restricted but everything else is fair game. Speed Equalized and the fight takes place in the battlefield that Thanos made when he nuked the Avengers' Base.

Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha : 7

The Avengers :

Incon:

Last edited:
Now THIS is entertaining, and I'd been anticipating that some Naruto and MCU matchups would be made now that the top tiers in the MCU got upgraded.

Let's get some of the basic stuff out of the way first. Characters like Rocket, Okoye, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Nebula are mostly inconsequential and I can't imagine they'd be able to contribute to the battle in any meaningful way. The main argument here is going to be the battle against the High 6-C characters.

Naruto and Sasuke scale to 321.85 gigatons. The most powerful Avengers significantly upscale from 163.42 gigatons, since that feat was from Base Thor, who grew much more powerful after awakening his full potential. That means that the AP gap is mostly negligible.

The biggest threats to Naruto and Sasuke in this match would be Iron Man, Captain America, Thor and Captain Marvel. Hulk I'm not quite sure would be as big a threat here: I assume, though am not positive, that since it's his endgame profile, it would mean he's still injured from the Snap. Not only that, but Professor Hulk never really showed any impressive combat skills or rage power, so I don't think he'd be too problematic to deal with. Ant-Man can increase his size to make him High 6-C, sure, but he can only maintain that size for a short amount of time, and he never showed any impressive fighting skill while fighting as a giant either, so I'm not positive he'd be that much help. War Machine, while powerful, don't think can really compare to Iron Man's suit, and I'm not sure he could pose as large of a threat as the others could.

Now, moving on to the heaviest hitters. I believe that Thor, Captain America, and Iron Man would be able to put Naruto and Sasuke on the ropes with their coordination and teamwork, as they were all capable of holding their own against Thanos for a while and each used one another to either strengthen or reflect their attacks. Assuming that Cap has Mjolnir, he and Thor could both blast Naruto and Sasuke with lightning bolts, and they could also increase Tony's AP by channeling their electricity like they did against Thanos. Captain Marvel would also be another problem, since one could argue she's the most powerful member there and forced Thanos to use the Power Stone in order to stop her. If she played the long ranged game by firing large energy blasts from the sky, that could be rather annoying for Naruto and Sasuke to deal with. And though I mostly ignored him before, I still think Iron Patriot's weapons could do heavy damage to either Naruto or Sasuke.

Now let's move on to Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto's Kurama Chakra Mode increases all of his abilities: he could spawn a massive number of shadow clones to assist him and overwhelm the Avengers. He could fire uncharged Tailed Beast Bombs, and if he manages to hit some of them with a Rasengan, that would seriously injure the High 6-C Avengers. Naruto can also increase all his stats by combining the KCM mode with his Sage mode, thereby increasing all of his senses and allowing him to fight and predict moves more accurately. Then there's Sasuke: the Susanoo gives him tremendous AP and defenses. He could use the Amaterasu to burn some of the Avengers alive, which would likely take them out for the count as I don't believe any of them could resist these black flames. In addition, the Sharingan could help Sasuke predict the movements of the Avengers and let him anticipate their attacks. However, perhaps their biggest advantage is their ability to fuse both of their Avatars into the Majestic Attire: Susanoo. This significantly increases their AP and would likely allow them to tank most of the attacks from the Avengers. Though the KCM has a time limit, by the end of the War arc the time limit's basically forgotten, and Sasuke's Curse Seal Susanoo didn't appear to have a time limit either.

Overall, I think I'm going to lean slightly in favor of Naruto and Sasuke because of their more unique abilities, their greater sensory skills, and their ability to combine their strength.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, this thread may become irrelevant, since it looks as though the MCU characters are being bumped to 6-B.

I mean, if they do get bumped to 6-B, you could try the same thing except using Obito and Madara as the Ten Tails Jinchuriki. Just a thought.

I mean, if they do get bumped to 6-B, you could try the same thing except using Obito and Madara as the Ten Tails Jinchuriki. Just a thought.
No, Obito and Madara would stomp because of the TSO. The Avengers can't do anything about those.

This sasuke uses amateratsu alot and to my knowledge the avengers don't really have an answer for that. Thor should be able to deal with the heal and MAYBE carol and absorb it

Naruto of course is an issue with his clones and array of AOE attacks

Scarlet witch would be a problem as well manhandling thanos and all and being most likely able to resist genjutsu most likely but she's also still only focusing on tp and tk at this point so that's really the only issues

Scarlet witch would be a problem as well manhandling thanos and all and being most likely able to resist genjutsu most likely but she's also still only focusing on tp and tk at this point so that's really the only issues
If it were Wanda after having become the Scarlet Witch, I agree that she'd be a problem, but here I don't really see what game-changing ability she would bring that could tip the tide in favor of the Avengers. Her mental manipulation abilities would be ineffective against Sasuke and probably be ineffective against Naruto due to being a perfect Jinchuriki and having trained to resist genjutsu. Her psionics could be annoying, but Naruto and Sasuke could still manage to deal with it without much trouble. I also don't know whether Naruto and Sasuke or the Avengers have higher LS, since they're both Class T.

Actually, Scarlet Witch isn't even in the Endgame Avengers profile. She's only in the Age of Ultron profile, so this argument's irrelevant.

If it were Wanda after having become the Scarlet Witch, I agree that she'd be a problem, but here I don't really see what game-changing ability she would bring that could tip the tide in favor of the Avengers. Her mental manipulation abilities would be ineffective against Sasuke and probably be ineffective against Naruto due to being a perfect Jinchuriki and having trained to resist genjutsu. Her psionics could be annoying, but Naruto and Sasuke could still manage to deal with it without much trouble. I also don't know whether Naruto and Sasuke or the Avengers have higher LS, since they're both Class T.

Actually, Scarlet Witch isn't even in the Endgame Avengers profile. She's only in the Age of Ultron profile, so this argument's irrelevant.
yeah that's why i was saying she doesn't really use anything besides her TK and RP at this point, and also wait this is AOU Wanda? I thought this was all of the avengers in their Endgame keys? that's weird that she isn't a part of it, but yeah, i redact what i said then LMFAO

Back