• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki (Part II: Pre-War Arc) Vs. Asta (Pre-Timeskip)

At first, I was going to back Asta, but then I realized that this is only Witches Forest Asta. Naruto actually has more versatility here. Asta would find himself fighting an army of clones. I think that, physically, Naruto in SM is stronger than Asta was at this point. He also is better at close combat due to Frog Katas. Asta at this point was decent with a sword (because of Fanzel), but besides his ranged slashes, I don’t really see him doing too much against a Naruto who can summon a toad army.

My vote goes to SM Naruto.

Naruto in SM is stronger than Asta was at this point
One quick check to their pages and you will see this is completely wrong , Asta is at least 2 times stronger than his Rasenshuriken and clones are one shotted if they are made of Chakra (and the AP is already posted in this thread, Asta is a bit stronger, what I said about 2 times stronger thank his Rasenshuriken is what Naruto´s page said about this)
He also is better at close combat due to Frog Katas
No idea of what is this, but Asta precognition helps if anything (Naruto has precog? His page has a tab of him being a precog user but I don´t find precog in his page)
Naruto who can summon a toad army
Tier of the toad army?
but besides his ranged slashes
Asta does not have range slashes pre time skip, only with help

One quick check to their pages and you will see this is completely wrong , Asta is at least 2 times stronger than his Rasenshuriken and clones are one shotted if they are made of Chakra (and the AP is already posted in this thread, Asta is a bit stronger, what I said about 2 times stronger thank his Rasenshuriken is what Naruto´s page said about this)
Misquoted me. I wrote “physically”. Read the rest of my comment.
No idea of what is this, but Asta precognition helps if anything (Naruto has precog? His page has a tab of him being a precog user but I don´t find precog in his page)
Read Naruto.

Tier of the toad army?
Gamabunta fought Kurama. The others serve as backup. Ma and Pa can fight as well.
Asta does not have range slashes pre time skip, only with help
I could’ve sworn that he had used ranged slashes pre skip, but I don’t feel like looking through the chapters for it. That actually makes this worse for him.

Read Naruto.
This..

Everybody will side with you after dropping this amazing counterargument.

I could’ve sworn that he had used ranged slashes pre skip, but I don’t feel like looking through the chapters for it. That actually makes this worse for him.

No, it doesn't.

Despite you awesome counterargument earlier

Asta still has extended melee range, precognition, and instinctive reactions to help him in CQC. With the skills gained from swordsmen he faced in the past with his ability to pick up moves with a mere glance, not even going to mention the piercing damage and dual wielding, Asta takes this. Sowie.

This..

Everybody will side with you after dropping this amazing counterargument.
Love the braindead logic here. You are going to debate a series that you don’t know about. What a genius thing to do!!! Let’s clap for him everyone!
No, it doesn't.

Despite you awesome counterargument earlier

Asta still has extended melee range and precognition to help him in CQC. With the skills gained from swordsmen he faced in the past with his ability to pick up moves with a mere glance, not even going to mention the piercing damage and dual wielding, Asta takes this. Sowie.
I literally wrote that he used long ranged slashes. Read my post carefully next time. In the instance where he couldn’t used ranged attacks that would make him lose that advantage, which should be obvious to anyone with a brain. Lol the only thing he “picked up” was Ki. Keep writing. It only makes you look bad.

Only Fanzel taught him how to use a sword. The others fought him. I guess that went over your head.

You're the kind of guy who thinks going to school gives you all the skills you need in life

Asta acquires skills by fighting with other swordsmen. So I recommend you use your brain not your ass to comprehend my points. Cool?

Also, lol at people “siding” with me. People can do whatever they want. I gave my reasons for why I believe SM Naruto would beat this version of Asta.

You're the kind of guy who thinks going to school gives you all the skills you need in life

Asta acquires skills by fighting with other swordsmen. So I recommend you use your brain not your ass to comprehend my points. Cool?
Another dumb argument. And the funny thing is that you completely derailed from my original post. I wrote that he was decent with a sword BECAUSE of Fanzel, which was true. He literally even states that. Read the source material that you argue for before writing nonsense.

This is a waste of time. I’m done here. I gave my argument. I don’t know who these randoms are, but they can write to themselves.

SM Naruto wins.

Another dumb argument. And the funny thing is that you completely derailed from my original post. I wrote that he was decent with a sword BECAUSE of Fanzel, which was true. He literally even states that. Read the source material that you argue for before writing nonsense.

First, do the following

I recommend you use your brain not your ass to comprehend my points.

So you can understand the fact that I did not say it wasn't true.

We cool?

Back