• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki (Part II: War Arc) Vs Asta (Pre-Timeskip) (0-0-0)

Naruto Uzumaki (Part II: War Arc) Vs. Asta (Pre-Timeskip)​

• Fight Location: Kamino, Yokohama
  • Starting Distance: 50 Meters
  • Kurama Mode Naruto will be used
  • Elves' Invasion Arc Black Asta will be used
  • Speed Equal
  • Both in character
Naruto:
Asta:

Inconclusive:
jtH3cMN.png
4YKxVB5.jpg

Naruto is 321.85 gigatons in his avatar state, and Biju bombs are 6.2 Teratons. So Naruto can one shot with Biju Bomb and Asta can one shot with Black Divider.

SBA says yes, so I guess then
What does Naruto start with? Asta usually spams Black Divider and while it probably is a bit shaky I'd argue Asta could survive the Biju Bomb if he hits it with Black Divider and power Nulls it enough to make him able to tank it. Especially since I don't think I saw any resistance to power null in Naruto's side.

Not interested in the match but energy equalization is only followed when two different energy systems have the appropriate similarities for it to work. As far as I'm aware, Chakra and Magic aren't compatible enough for it to apply.

What does Naruto start with? Asta usually spams Black Divider and while it probably is a bit shaky I'd argue Asta could survive the Biju Bomb if he hits it with Black Divider and power Nulls it enough to make him able to tank it. Especially since I don't think I saw any resistance to power null in Naruto's side.
This is elf arc asta he can't spam black divider yet

Both mana and chakra flow within the user

The user will die when they use all their Chakra and Mana
That's does not sound remotely enough for equalization. Of course an energy would flow within a user, that's common between the vast majority of energy systems even if they have no comparison at all.

The death thing is a decent one though, is there anything else? Like, any other property that might be comparable? Origin, function etc.

That's does not sound remotely enough for equalization. Of course an energy would flow within a user, that's common between the vast majority of energy systems even if they have no comparison at all.

The death thing is a decent one though, is there anything else? Like, any other property that might be comparable? Origin, function etc.
People do not die if they run out of mana, they just get really tired. The strain of forcibly draining someone of their mana however could kill them but that's a whole different thing really.

Running out of Magic Power means you're exhausted but still has some. But when they are completely out of magic power, like the citizens who used their reserves to move the fortress, they die

You feel wrong. His AP still is effective against non magical users and Energy Equalisation exists too.
Well, his AP is trash, hence my comment. He's useless against non magic users. If you need to do energy equalization then you probably shouldn't be making the match.
Also Mana and Magic Power are two distinct things in BC, so don't confuse the two.

Magic Power is basically like Chakra so they should be equalized
They're the same.

Chakra is not Magic.

Well, his AP is trash, hence my comment.
His AP is higher than Naruto's how is it trash?
He's useless against non magic users.
He isn't necessarily useless against non-magic users he will still deal damage, his AP isn't dependent on magic users.
If you need to do energy equalization then you probably shouldn't be making the match.
It's not required, but it would make the match boring

Well, his AP is trash, hence my comment. He's useless against non magic users. If you need to do energy equalization then you probably shouldn't be making the match.
He literally is nearly 3× stronger than Naruto wtf
And matchups with energy equalization has always been a thing, there nothing wrong with that. If you have a problem about Asta needing energy equalization to have an advantage then we might as well remove speed equalization
They're the same.
They are not, read the manga before saying that.

Heck, there's even a section about it in the verse profile, make an effort.
Chakra is not Magic.
Then tell us what makes Charka different enough than magic to not equalize them

Last edited:

-Both are element based systems.
-Both have a "normal" variation that exists within people and a "natural" variation that exists everywhere in nature.
-Both make a distinction between the type of energy (chakra, mana/magic power) and it's utilization (jutsu, magic).

Naruto's attacks involving the Six Paths cannot be deleted. The six path chakras are resistant to power disabling.

You mean power Nullification? That's funny because Asta bypasses Powernull Resistance

Btw, it's a necro

You mean power Nullification? That's funny because Asta bypasses Powernull Resistance

Btw, it's a necro
Where does asta bypass powernull resistance? Does anyone in BC evwn have powernull resistance?
I know it's necro but i need this answered

Mana Skin can resist the powernull of elves, and some BC characters resist Lower forms of Asta’s Anti-Magic

Back