• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto (War arc) vs Ji Ning

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just sounds like ji ning needs a further crt to properly get his actual scaling in order if he's apparently so strong naruto using durability neg'ing attacks while in like 3 different amps at once literally can't hurt him.
Proper scaling. Not
Well he's strong than x who is>z>c>b>a who is a badabbada bing bong 5th circle of dingaling>o>i(ninth circle of nine circles, the ninth of nine), etc.
Those other characters have no pages, their ranks have no explanations, the point of the profile is to let us know what he can do without needing to go read the series to understand just how many people > naruto he's > and to what degree.
Right now the argument is that naruto vaguely beats a bunch of meaningless characters and ji ning beats even more meaningless characters but they have funny titles. Both mean very little to anyone not knowledgable on those verse. But for Naruto, you can at least look up those characters here. Ji ning you can't. There's no context. If arguing in maths but we don't have most of the numbers.

It just sounds like ji ning needs a further crt to properly get his actual scaling in order if he's apparently so strong naruto using durability neg'ing attacks while in like 3 different amps at once literally can't hurt him.
Proper scaling. Not
Well he's strong than x who is>z>c>b>a who is a badabbada bing bong 5th circle of dingaling>o>i(ninth circle of nine circles, the ninth of nine), etc.
Those other characters have no pages, their ranks have no explanations, the point of the profile is to let us know what he can do without needing to go read the series to understand just how many people > naruto he's > and to what degree.
Right now the argument is that naruto vaguely beats a bunch of meaningless characters and ji ning beats even more meaningless characters but they have funny titles. Both mean very little to anyone not knowledgable on those verse. But for Naruto, you can at least look up those characters here. Ji ning you can't. There's no context. If arguing in maths but we don't have most of the numbers.
Just shut up, i gave quotes upon quotes explaining how the scaling works, both the system as well as Ning's placement in it, if you know how to read then there is no problem here but yeah, i can make a blog detailing Ning's scaling later but guess what, it will only include what is already in this thread and no stat will change cause one shots don't get you to the next tier unless the gap is small so no he isn't becoming L6B via one shots.

Just shut up, i gave quotes upon quotes explaining how the scaling works, both the system as well as Ning's placement in it, if you know how to read then there is no problem here but yeah, i can make a blog detailing Ning's scaling later but guess what, it will only include what is already in this thread and no stat will change cause one shots don't get you to the next tier unless the gap is small so no he isn't becoming L6B via one shots.
Calm Down

Lmao, until you fix the page i doubt people are going to agree the Ji Ning wins bro.
Please, tell me what is wrong with his profile.

In case you don't know, scaling chains aren't included in the profiles, at most verses with massive scaling chains have blogs, for example Kirby and Ultraman from the top of my head but Ning's SC isn't even a tenth of these guys.

Ignoring the fact that people were still arguing:

1. It hasn't been 24 hours yet.

2. The votes have changed, now it's an Incon.

Ji Ning FRA.

With the first two pages I already was inclined to vote him but UchihaSlayer input was the last thing to decide to vote him, like, if the person who probably know the more about Naruto than everyone else in this thread think that Ji probably take this already say a lot.

Lmfao, let's just let this play out. Vote farming seems in poor taste.

But it seems likely that Ning will win at this rate. With sword in hand, he sweeps through the 6-C/High 6-C Anime Sect.

Grace has ended. Ji Ning won. If there's no contentions, I'll close the thread and request it to be added to Naruto's page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back