• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto (War arc) vs Ji Ning

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Naruto starts in the Kurama Avatar right and Speed is Equalized? So Naruto could spam TBB/Rasengan or try CQC, and if failing at that he's allowed to use Sage Mode right?

yes, what was TBB again?
Tsar BomBa
QW1BPZ.gif

Nah, Ning doesn't neg the verse at Zifu stage. Mid-series sure, he deletes the verse, but at his current stage the god and top tiers neg him.

Anyways, is this a stomp or nah?
He doesnt at Zifu stage, But at Mid-Series which at Wanxiang Adept level He delete the verse.. Remember if Ji-Ning use Dao Domain + Formation his realm can reach 1 level higher. When he was at early Zifu stage he could fight peak zifu realm with Dao Domain + Formation..

A Wanxiang Adept Realm can travel from Snowdragon Mountain to Swallow Mountain. It took him 2 Days to travel Millions of kilometer.

When Ji-Ning still in Zifu Realm, he fought Adept Xu Li (Wanxiang Realm)
CHjpFK3.png

Adept Xu Stated that Ji-Ning is too fast. For someone who could travel million of km in just 2 days. Could not tag Ji-Ning. He ended up using a magic treasure to match Ji-Ning speed.
rFpLTu4.png

What more is that Ji-Ning Lotus (Nuwa Power) able to erase evil, yin energy, darkness.

Let not forget that Ji-Ning could easily kill a Wanxiang Adept when He learned High Level Skills @ Zifu realm.
yUqsHcf.png

Ji-Ning also unlock Celestial Eye during @ Zifu Realm.
8uU2mHx.png

The Divine Ability that Ji-Ning learned when he was at Zifu Realm and Killed Adept Xu while he was still in Zifu realm.
Gez5Qdk.png

t3ZgR0V.png

Ji-Ning is more hax than Naruto + Kyuubi.. Naruto wont be able to escape from Starseizer Hand. Unless you show us evidence that Naruto faster than Ji-Ning (But speed is equal) which is even more harder for Naruto to escape from Ji-Ning Domain. His Rainwater Domain alone could cover 1000km at early zifu realm. No one know how big Swallow Mountain is, but Ji Clan which was covered by Ji-Ning Rainwater Sutra.

Last edited:
Ji-Ning is more hax than Naruto + Kyuubi.. Naruto wont be able to escape from Starseizer Hand. Unless you show us evidence that Naruto faster than Ji-Ning (But speed is equal) which is even more harder for Naruto to escape from Ji-Ning Domain.
Body Flicker

Body Flicker
That not fast enough to outspeed Ji-Ning. A Rainwater Domain that cover 1000km. Any raindrop touch is connected to Ji-Ning, He can easily sense Naruto. With Starseizer it be hard for Naruto to defend from it.. It attack through void.

That not fast enough to outspeed Ji-Ning. A Rainwater Domain that cover 1000km. Any raindrop touch is connected to Ji-Ning, He can easily sense Naruto.
This is Naruto in his High 6-C key, which means he has the Kurama avatar
That rain gets blocked out by the avatar
With Starseizer it be hard for Naruto to defend from it.. It attack through void.
How does it work

This is Naruto in his High 6-C key, which means he has the Kurama avatar
That rain gets blocked out by the avatar

How does it work

The rain still touches Kurama and so he can still sense their life. But it doesnt matter as Ji-Ning unlock Celestial Eye during Zifu realm.. Which pretty much impossible to escape from his sense.

Starseizer is an void attack, Adept Xu who had 2 Earth treasure barrier was easily bypass by Starseizer and easily made Ji-Ning able to cut him down.
So even if Naruto was shrouded by Chakra, Ji-Ning using Starseizer would easily go through it.

The rain still touches Kurama and so he can still sense their life.
The Kurama avatar is a humanoid fox made of energy
Does he have feats of sensing people via making contact with their energy?
Starseizer is an void attack, Adept Xu who had 2 Earth treasure barrier was easily bypass by Starseizer and easily made Ji-Ning able to cut him down.
So even if Naruto was shrouded by Chakra, Ji-Ning using Starseizer would easily go through it.
Don't see this on his profile

Don't see this on his profile

It because the profile is very old and you would only do profile if you actually read the novel.. But if you read novel from Chapter 1 - 200 at least, then you would know that Ji-Ning is above than Naruto. If your in bed at night time try to read it on tablet. Then do it everyday at your bed time.. Ive read this novel couple years ago.

It because the profile is very old and you would only do profile if you actually read the novel.. But if you read novel from Chapter 1 - 200 at least, then you would know that Ji-Ning is above than Naruto. If your in bed at night time try to read it on tablet. Then do it everyday at your bed time.. Ive read this novel couple years ago.
If its not on his profile is doesn't matter.

Half, if not more of the stuff that your argument is made up of is not on his profile, so your argument as a whole holds no value to this conversation.

I am pretty sure that either isn't accurate or doesn't apply to the earlier stages of the Starseizing Hand, as it was pretty much an AP amp for most of the time

Yes and no i think, he is able to sense The energy if the avatar is inside his range (like a DB character sensing a power level or strong attack being used) but knowing where exactly Naruto is inside Kurama would be a no ig.

The profile is very new...it was posted several days ago. Only stuff on the profile is used on matches, if you have a problem with a statistics, a power, an ability, or anything else on X profile then make a CRT.

I also read the novel several years ago and while I don't remember that much stuff from earlier stages, I like to think that Planck did a good job with it as he re-reads the novel right now and makes (will update the next realms) the profile as he finishes the books.

i know but still skill always matter, but these guys really don't know the word holding back with those skill feats
I remember one story had the mc step on a sword array, which went haywire immediately and sends ''innumerable'', ''over 100'', ''hundreds'' (china has a real bad habit of using over the top words all the time) of ''lightsabers'' at her and she blocks them all. This is barely over 100 chapters into a 2k+ chapter story, when she's explicitly a member of the weakest place in the world and barely able to cultivate. Literal children from meh lands could 1 shot the entire country she's in yet they're already doing this kind of ****. Everyone just goes ''hummm, that was weird''.
When you start off with feats like this, you don't really have any place to go beyond ''really ******* stupid'' later on.

ANyways Naruto FRA.
Argument for the other guy is basically just 'naruto will stand in his circle of whatever the **** and then be 1 shot via some random hax, except he can't see Naruto'. Naruto has mountain range bombs.
If the guy CAN 1 shot Naruto through his avatar with a single attack before Naruto can do anything, this is a stomp and I don't get why you made the topic.

Jesus Christ, I barely made the profile....

Anyway, can someone give me the TL; DR? I just see FRAs above and a lot of incoherent arguing for Ning.

Anyway, I'll offer what input I can for Ji Ning;

He has superlative skill as far as swordplay goes, to the point of absurdity (At 4 years of age, he had to be able to hit small dots on a moving target without missing via his sword tip, he was fighting circles around trained veteran soldiers at 10 then proceeded to completely dance all over people who could do the same after some improvement, trained until 16 to the point of surpassing his father (who could easily outskill his 10 year old self) then proceeded to learnt the True Meaning of the Sword Dao, which is introductory skill for cultivators etc). Basically, unless I'm missing something, Naruto is severely outclassed in close quarters combat.

Ji Ning at this point is comparable to barely comparable to late Wanxiang Adepts in raw power, who in turn competely crush early Adepts, who crush peak Zifu Disciples who can crush early Zifu Disciples who are superior to late Xiantian Lifeform Ji Ning, who's 297 Gigatons. If Naruto is indeed 330 Gigatons then he's certainly outclassed in power as well, excluding the fully charged Bijuu Bomb.

He can paralyze an opponent via stunning their souls or just plain shatter them with his attack, which he often uses in combat. Or spawn ice and flames on them directly, make it rain with water drops that are sharp sword attacks, transform into a giant to increase his power etc. And he'll more than likely just close the distance between them to get up close and personal anyway.

Granted his regeneration does come with the caveat that being destroyed enough times will exhaust his divine power and kill him but that seems unlikely considering his raw power and the general aversion of cultivators to letting things get to that point.

All in all, I'm voting for Ji Ning.

Jesus Christ, I barely made the profile....

Anyway, can someone give me the TL; DR? I just see FRAs above and a lot of incoherent arguing for Ning.
Naruto is hiding in something the size of a mountaint. He has projectiles the size of a mountain. Naruto has soul resistance. Naruto is in a shielded area, and if Ning can bypass that instantly within an instant of the fights starts along locate Naruto within it instantly, this is a blatant stomp. Speed is equalized and Naruto is, again, the size of a mountain. He's not casually getting into melee range. Even with the avatar, nevermind Naruto.
However, some guy claimed Gi Ning (dunno if this key but I assume so otherwise why did he bring it up) destroyed a city the size of earth. So its a stomp.

That more or less sums up everything actually relevant.
Ning's win cons are him being so strong this match never should have happened, with him being vaguely somewhere above Naruto's ap but who knows exactly how I love vaguely defined scaling chains where we say a guy is above a guy who has never been calc'd.
And having the ability to instantly sense then 1 shot Naruto the moment the fight starts.
If he can do this it feels like a spite match. Why put Naruto v someone this strong?

If he can't do this its more interesting and it seems like Naruto wins purely based on the speed equal + the sheer size and spammability of biju bombs but now you're saying he's vaguely above a guy who's above a guy who's maybe above Naruto or something and now its getting so vague its really hard to even care.

Naruto is hiding in something the size of a mountaint. He has projectiles the size of a mountain. Naruto has soul resistance. Naruto is in a shielded area, and if Ning can bypass that instantly within an instant of the fights starts along locate Naruto within it instantly, this is a blatant stomp. Speed is equalized and Naruto is, again, the size of a mountain. He's not casually getting into melee range. Even with the avatar, nevermind Naruto.
I'm failing to see how this supposed mountain size stops him from just carving through the construct or just dodging. Never mind how Ji Ning's already experienced in fighting massive opponents anyway (like him killing the hundreds of meters long Serpentwing when he was 10).
However, some guy claimed Gi Ning (dunno if this key but I assume so otherwise why did he bring it up) destroyed a city the size of earth. So its a stomp.

That more or less sums up everything actually relevant.
Ning's win cons are him being so strong this match never should have happened, with him being vaguely somewhere above Naruto's ap but who knows exactly how I love vaguely defined scaling chains where we say a guy is above a guy who has never been calc'd.
And having the ability to instantly sense then 1 shot Naruto the moment the fight starts.
If he can do this it feels like a spite match. Why put Naruto v someone this strong?
He scales above a multiplier on a calc. If you really have a problem with this then boy will Dragon Ball disappoint you. As for it being spite, I'm not really getting that sense here since at a very quick glance they seem in the same ballpark (Naruto even has an attack that can one-shot Ning).
If he can't do this its more interesting and it seems like Naruto wins purely based on the speed equal + the sheer size and spammability of biju bombs but now you're saying he's vaguely above a guy who's above a guy who's maybe above Naruto or something and now its getting so vague its really hard to even care.
Spam of an attack that can barely injure Ning, when the latter has Low-High regeneration is helping how?

You asked for a tldr bro, I'm just reiterating what other people said as asked. I'm not really invested enough to reply to a multi-part argument. I'll just un-Naruto FRA if you think other guy wins lol

Not to mention, Naruto resists getting his soul extracted/pulled, not shattered. So, his soul manip likely works here.

Also I'm not really sure why Kurama being hundreds of meters tall even matters when Ning already fought with hundreds of meters long enemies when he was much younger. He should have no problem against its size.

'Cause like 2 people in this thread have read whatever he's from and we come in assuming one side doesn't have explicit experience v the other sides main gimmick+perfect counters for it+multiple 1 shot kills+higher ap to an undefined level.
Ie we don't come in expecting an absurd 1 sided stomp.

I mean, if this is a stomp then I'll close it but I'd rather hear out supporters from Naruto before coming to any conclusions.

'Cause like 2 people in this thread have read whatever he's from and we come in assuming one side doesn't have explicit experience v the other sides main gimmick+perfect counters for it+multiple 1 shot kills+higher ap to an undefined level.
Ie we don't come in expecting an absurd 1 sided stomp.
LMAO

If Ning didn't have a counter to all the shit Naruto can do then this would be a stomp the other way you know...
how I love vaguely defined scaling chains where we say a guy is above a guy who has never been calc'd.
Now, did you read the quotes? No, did you even read his profile? Cause nothing said so far about Ning's AP is "vaguely defined" and it DOES have a calc.

LMAO

If Ning didn't have a counter to all the shit Naruto can do then this would be a stomp the other way you know...
And just as confusing.
And did you read the topic, and miss the
He scales above x, above x, above x, above x, above x, and this last x is above this version of naruto post
And the
This version of him destroyed a city the size of earth
Post?
I can understand if you did, they were very long posts with next to no grammar.

I think the city sized thing doesn't apply to this key, other than that it's just a scaling chain (which i am pretty sure i explained pretty well in my first post).

Anyway, i think this should be closed, just find a more suitable match for Ning: Naruto wise there is Madara, other than that Meliodas and NNT as a whole is full of H6Cs and 6Cs

I assume Meliodas should be a fair match? If so, I'm definitely making it. Ning needs some love, man.
this match is not finished yet, i would like to wait for Uchihaslayer further input,

also if you go with Meliodas or any NNT character, good luck with it, just be prepared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back