• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto (War arc) vs Ji Ning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just unvote naruto lol
Meliodas is just gonna be soul hax (even though mel doesn't even do that ic) and full counter wanking though

Ehhh, can't Naruto's and Ning's 6Cs ends be used? I think Naruto is kinda limited here since clone spam wouldn't be viable, much less getting out of Kurama and attacking with Rasengan (but restrict his moves above H6C key.

Ehhh, can't Naruto's and Ning's 6Cs ends be used? I think Naruto is kinda limited here since clone spam wouldn't be viable, much less getting out of Kurama and attacking with Rasengan (but restrict his moves above H6C key.
I mean, if it's arguably a stomp now, then it'd be even worse since Naruto would have to CQC Ji Ning, which will go....poorly.

That and I'll probably make the CRT to update him to his Wanxiang Adept stage by the end of the week. Which will make things even worse since he'll get Flight, Law Manip and higher AP.

What is being FRA'd? Pretty much all the points have been addressed to my knowledge.

What is being FRA'd? Pretty much all the points have been addressed to my knowledge.
Naruto has summonings that can use genjutsu that bfrs the mind and has sage mode in this form and tailed beast bomb anyway Naruto wins this and can neg his regen.

Naruto has summonings that can use genjutsu that bfrs the mind and has sage mode in this form and tailed beast bomb anyway Naruto wins this and can neg his regen.
....I feel like you didn't read the thread.

1. Ji Ning already resists illusions, never mind how I'm pretty sure genjutsu don't have BFR.

2. Tailed Beast Bombs aren't harming him unless fully charged, the latter of which he dodges.

3. Regen negation is limited.

....I feel like you didn't read the thread.

1. Ji Ning already resists illusions, never mind how I'm pretty sure genjutsu don't have BFR.

2. Tailed Beast Bombs aren't harming him unless fully charged, the latter of which he dodges.

3. Regen negation is limited.
Ma and pa genjutsu woked on the pains even nagato. Also their genjutsu bfrs the min read Narutos profile. Naruto can nuked the area with the biju bomb amped with sage mode.

Oh yeah, they do. Anyway;

How in character is the genjutsu and how does it work in specific?

What is that supposed to mean it's on his profile and he can still use summoning during the war. I am just saying what's on the profile.
I'm starting to notice a trend of you throwing everything at the wall regardless or how in character it is. Like, does he even use summoning or BFR once in this key?

I'm starting to notice a trend of you throwing everything at the wall regardless or how in character it is. Like, does he even use summoning or BFR once in this key?
He used summoning in the war arc so it's in character. He will be forced to use it as last resort according to sba. I am only following the rules.

He used summoning in the war arc so it's in character. He will be forced to use it as last resort according to sba. I am only following the rules.
....No, he won't. SBA makes people willing to kill, otherwise they still act as normal. And normal isn't pulling out of left field powers out as a "last resort".

Anyway, what'd he do after summoning them?

....No, he won't. SBA makes people willing to kill, otherwise they still act as normal. And normal isn't pulling out of left field powers out as a "last resort".

Anyway, what'd he do after summoning them?
Distract ji for the genjutsu to be set up and blast him with senjutsu enhanced biju bombs then genjutsu and Naruto wins

Distract ji for the genjutsu to be set up and blast him with senjutsu enhanced biju bombs then genjutsu and Naruto wins
Ji Ning can split his mind, so he's not getting distracted. Even then, what stops him from just....killing them???

The one bijuu bomb that can even hurt him needs to be charged up so I don't know where this blasting strategy comes from.

Ji Ning can split his mind, so he's not getting distracted. Even then, what stops him from just....killing them???

The one bijuu bomb that can even hurt him needs to be charged up so I don't know where this blasting strategy comes from.
Naruto can amp the biju bomb with senjutsu and has shadow clones and durabity negation that's more than enough to distract ji for a while then he get's hit with genjutsu.

Good luck distracting Ning lmao. Like I don't see what stops Ning from just dodging, using the Lotus forcefield around himself to delete the clones, and just absolutely massicare Naruto when he comes to melee range.

Not to mention the shit ton of danmaku he has, and how he's so much stronger than Naruto AP wise, and could immediately one shot him with divine sense.

Good luck distracting Ning lmao. Like I don't see what stops Ning from just dodging, using the Lotus forcefield around himself to delete the clones, and just absolutely massicare Naruto when he comes to melee range.

Not to mention the shit ton of danmaku he has, and how he's so much stronger than Naruto AP wise, and could immediately one shot him with divine sense.
Naruto has kurama avatar sage mode and tailed beast bomb. The clones are a distaction for the genjutsu.

what does narutos genjutsu do
it just says its sound based then links to 'mind based attcks' what is it actually doing

Naruto has kurama avatar sage mode and tailed beast bomb. The clones are a distaction for the genjutsu.
He can spam several Waterflame Lotuses to grind away everything there. And can you stop saying he gets distracted? He can multi-task enough to accurately use 729 swords in a formation and split his mind on top of that. In a fight where Naruto is the only thing that can make him do anything beyond think and grind, he's not getting tangled up.

He can spam several Waterflame Lotuses to grind away everything there. And can you stop saying he gets distracted? He can multi-task enough to accurately use 729 swords in a formation and split his mind on top of that. In a fight where Naruto is the only thing that can make him do anything beyond think and grind, he's not getting tangled up.
Hey Planck sorry to ask you this but can you just close this thread? the Main Naruto supporters are not responding to give a proper input, maybe are either uninterested or just very busy, and Speedstar is not helping

Riki i'm sorry for this mess, i can't believe it went like this, this match

Hey Planck sorry to ask you this but can you just close this thread? the Main Naruto supporters are not responding to give a proper input, maybe are either uninterested or just very busy, and Speedstar is not helping

Riki i'm sorry for this mess, i can't believe it went like this, this match
We can wait, the thread is pretty civil all things considered. And it could be worse.

I mean, if it's arguably a stomp now, then it'd be even worse since Naruto would have to CQC Ji Ning, which will go....poorly.

That and I'll probably make the CRT to update him to his Wanxiang Adept stage by the end of the week. Which will make things even worse since he'll get Flight, Law Manip and higher AP.
Yeah, but Naruto does have clone spam which is a good way to counter that.

Now, you will upgrade him to an Adept or add a key? If it's the former that's the worst option possible.

Is clone spam a good counter? Wouldn't he just 1 shot them all with his aura or shield and magic floating swords he can apparently use tons of at once? Naruto's clones are glass canons, they're nowhere near as tough as he is. Its not like being in CQC would prevent him also using these, would it? He's a very underwhelming xianxia protag if he can't use at least 7 different > mount tai tier techniques at once by the time he's 12.

Is clone spam a good counter? Wouldn't he just 1 shot them all with his aura or shield and magic floating swords he can apparently use tons of at once? Naruto's clones are glass canons, they're nowhere near as tough as he is. Its not like being in CQC would prevent him also using these, would it? He's a very underwhelming xianxia protag if he can't use at least 7 different > mount tai tier techniques at once by the time he's 12.
Naruto can use sage mode in this key and amp all his abilities and the clones will be enhanced too they just need to make an opening for ma and pa genjutsu

Naruto can use sage mode in this key and amp all his abilities and the clones will be enhanced too they just need to make an opening for ma and pa genjutsu
So then naruto's only wincons here are Ma and Pa, using durability negation, or charging up a bijuudama and one shotting Ji.

First one could happen but only if Ji Ning gets distracted and naruto constantly moves himself aswell as ma and pa around inside kurama to keep them seperated.

Second one isn't happening unless the first one happens (Assuming it actually works on ning)

Third one is most likely to happen. Ji Ning has to get destracted for 5-10 seconds and boom he's dead. I believe this is possible since the amount of clones naruto can summon is unreal (They are not in kurama avatar but remember they can stretch out the cloaks and each one should at least have hundreds of meters of range since part 1 naruto had it.

Ji Nings wincon is getting past the mountain sized avatar (reminder thats its constantly repairing itself so any damage would get repaired) Then he has to find an kill naruto who can freely manipulate the avatar.

Maybe danmanku but even an uncharged bijuu bomb or rashenshuriken/giant rasengan from one of the clones would have more AoE and would simply just destroy it.

So then naruto's only wincons here are Ma and Pa, using durability negation, or charging up a bijuudama and one shotting Ji.

First one could happen but only if Ji Ning gets distracted and naruto constantly moves himself aswell as ma and pa around inside kurama to keep them seperated.

Second one isn't happening unless the first one happens (Assuming it actually works on ning)

Third one is most likely to happen. Ji Ning has to get destracted for 5-10 seconds and boom he's dead. I believe this is possible since the amount of clones naruto can summon is unreal (They are not in kurama avatar but remember they can stretch out the cloaks and each one should at least have hundreds of meters of range since part 1 naruto had it.

Ji Nings wincon is getting past the mountain sized avatar (reminder thats its constantly repairing itself so any damage would get repaired) Then he has to find an kill naruto who can freely manipulate the avatar.

Maybe danmanku but even an uncharged bijuu bomb or rashenshuriken/giant rasengan from one of the clones would have more AoE and would simply just destroy it.
I agree and sage mode makes this way more easier

I agree and sage mode makes this way more easier
The sage mode amp is HUGE, all these feats are from kurama avatar non sage mode and we've already seen from the fight with pain that sage mode amps up naruto from baseline 7-B to High 7-A. That is at least 160x amp right there. And if you wanna say kurama avatar amp works different, even a 2-4x amp would suffice and thats an extreme lowball amp.

I think regular kurama avatar naruto wins Extreme Diff, sage mode makes it like a mid-high diff as now the regular bombs would injure him way more and the AP would close.

How would it destroy Nings Danmaku shit when it's much stronger than Naruto? Like the scaling chain for Ning is absolutely absurd. Not to mention he has AP amps as well.

Thats not even mentioning the possibility of using soulshaker art, which could one shot Naruto via shattering his soul.

Or the fact that no clone could tag him due to his nimble footwork and extreme ease at dodging Danmaku shit.

Or the fact that large enemies were never a problem for Ning.

Or the fact that the chances of him getting distracted, nevermind for 5 to 10 seconds, is just extremely unlikely due to the fact he can split his mind, and can stay focused enough to the point he can control 729, all of which are extremely hard to control and needs him to concentrate his mind.

Also don't forget he can just summon his lotus forcefield upon Naruto and just grind him to ash.

All in all, he has a lot of shit to back him up. Also isn't it 2 votes for Ning, Dragonir and Planck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back