• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel (100 Years Quest) Vs Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai

Who wins and why ?

Natsu Dragneel (100 Years Quest) : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Natsu_Dragneel_(100_Year_Quest)?mobile-app=false

Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Shigekuni_Yamamoto_Genryusai

• Speed equalized

• No soul crush

• Both can see each other and hurt each other

UAlztY.jpg

Last edited:
Well standard battle conditions mean strongest forms, which means Ignia's Power Natsu and Bankai Yamamoto

Bankai Yamato is around 3 Petatons, Ignia's Power Natsu can easily overpower people who are 14.4 to 33.6 Petatons, that means Natsu can easily defeat people who are 4 to 11 times stronger than Bankai Yamamoto, not to mention he has decent soul resistance and can absorb Yamamoto's fire if he wants

So I give it to Natsu Mid-Diff

Well Natsu's decently stronger and can also absorb Yamamoto's power and use it against him if need be, that's why I give it to him

Well Natsu's decently stronger and can also absorb Yamamoto's power and use it against him if need be, that's why I give it to him
Yama has an army of at least 10 trillion that can distract nanatsu and then him going for the kill with his EE also his armor

His bankai does not release fire, it erases stuff that touch him or he touches

Natsu doesn't resist Yama's type of soul manipulation. Resistance to soul rip doesn't help when it comes to Soul Destruction.

Also Natsu isn't eating Yama's fire, since it's not actually "fire" but rather Reiatsu with a very high temperature, and speaking of which Natsu doesn't have the heat Resistance to tango with Yamamoto's heat, which is honestly a lot higher than anything shown in most shounen.

Heat doesn't passively negate durability... surviving extremely high temperatures above the sun comes out as like 8-A
That's not how it works, if you want more details feel free to ask users like SirLancelot. Having high durability doesn't grant resistance to extremely high or low temperatures. And heat inherently ignores conventional durability, as skin and tissue are extremely weak to fire and heat.

I mean Natsu is 11x stronger and already has his own heat and fire resistance, yeah, not as hot as Yamamoto, but still, plus I don’t know what this misconception around is about how heat negates all durability, it’s energy reaches levels of 8-A, so being far higher than someone else in terms of AP and Durability wouldn’t somehow mean jack all if someone has high heat, I mean unless you think a 8-A can hurt a 5-B because he has heat and heat negates durability

Post SBT absorption Acno is probably a more fair opponent for Yamma or any Bleach characters in general. Since he is probably the only FT character who can resists soul crush due his soul literally being located within another dimension.

Sorry for bumping this but nay, Soul crush wouldn't work regardless. Natsu's soul has its own durability which is comparable to his own body's. We see this when his soul fights Wraith and Wraith + Makrov fusion. Unless the soul attack is stronger than his own durability, it isn't putting him down.

Also, the heat radiated and the quantity which actually reaches Natsu is far far lower than whatever Yamamoto radiates. Natsu's body can reach and sustain high enough temperatures.

Also the time-frame window is extremely small for the heat to do something significant to Natsu who has extreme resistance to heat based attacks (refer to jackal fight). Given the AP difference, Natsu can one shot with a wide AOE/Range attack as soon as the match starts if he sees Yamamoto as a threat.

Sorry for bumping this but nay, Soul crush wouldn't work regardless. Natsu's soul has its own durability which is comparable to his own body's. We see this when his soul fights Wraith and Wraith + Makrov fusion. Unless the soul attack is stronger than his own durability, it isn't putting him down.

Also, the heat radiated and the quantity which actually reaches Natsu is far far lower than whatever Yamamoto radiates. Natsu's body can reach and sustain high enough temperatures.

Also the time-frame window is extremely small for the heat to do something significant to Natsu who has extreme resistance to heat based attacks (refer to jackal fight). Given the AP difference, Natsu can one shot with a wide AOE/Range attack as soon as the match starts if he sees Yamamoto as a threat.
SC is a hax that bypasses durability so his soul having dura would really do nothing to help him

is just like bleach ur soul can tank attacks and cuts etc. but if ur resistance to the hax is not big enough u get crushed

to resist SC u need resistance to soul hax on the tens of thousands to hundreds of millions

SC is a hax that bypasses durability so his soul having dura would really do nothing to help him

is just like bleach ur soul can tank attacks and cuts etc. but if ur resistance to the hax is not big enough u get crushed

to resist SC u need resistance to soul hax on the tens of thousands to hundreds of millions
I'll quote exactly what I said again, "Natsu's soul has its own durability which is comparable to his own body's". The end we're using here is High 6-A and he scales to a greater output than Yamamoto, the durability of both his soul and body are directly related to his magic power.

I'll quote exactly what I said again, "Natsu's soul has its own durability which is comparable to his own body's". The end we're using here is High 6-A and he scales to a greater output than Yamamoto, the durability of both his soul and body are directly related to his magic power.
and the souls on bleach have their own dura, still does not save u from hax like soul crush

Back