• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New power idea: Anime protagonist physiology

Hahahaha....

No.
wp4733417.jpg

Um actually omnipotence is beyond high level reality warping and your petty little human minds you micro brain unintelligent insects

Might have skimmed this but how about this:

Accelerated Development: Anime Protagonist/Isekai can develop/learn their abilities or powers at a rate faster than normal to most characters.

This might overlap with others I take it or is it good enough?

That's a good one. Some powers could incorporate others like Accelerated Development, but it should be all good.

This is so especially true on Wattpad.
Tier -5643251
Well, most wattpad self inserts or OC's are powerful as compared to the rest, but MOST wattpad MC's don't cross tier 7, a few reaching tier 2 (The omni god saiyan in rwby who can destroy multiple universes easily.) and EXTREMELY FEW reaching tier 1-A and above.

Yup, this one of them.

I’ve also seen one guy do this so many times, and it got so overwhelming for me to ever read his stories cuz of how much he be using this lol.

I try to make my OCs like the levels of side characters, or slightly higher depending on the character's motivation and skillsets.

I try to make my OCs like the levels of side characters, or slightly higher depending on the character's motivation and skillsets.
I don't think you should ever feel forced to make your characters weak just because you have some knowledge of scaling across fiction.

Rather, you should simply not make them powerful without reason. But if you have a good one, go for it. The only people that are gonna care are the nerds on sites like these.

Same for mines.

I do have some OC’s that would be too overpowered for any verse not above planetary level though, which is why I haven’t bothered to really make any story with them...yet.

I've made OCs across the entire spectrum. I like to have variety. This probably isn't the place to go deep into this though.

Back