• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official OC Permission Thread

If the original creator of "Spam Boy" is fine with him being used here then sure.

I AM THE CREATOR! MUHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(As a side note I thought this was a request for permission to create rather than to use, derp.)

Are you? Looking at the edit history of that page says that someone else made the page.

Lol I see.

I see a DMUA there..........

Well, it's kinda a joint project with my friend, but we both own him.

Then I guess you can make a profile and threads with him if you 2 want.

You can make a profile of him if you want.

Should we consider changing this thread into "characters that aren't allowed to be debated?" I believe all characters should be allowed by default, and then not allowed by request.

Megamangohan said:
Should we consider changing this thread into "characters that aren't allowed to be debated?" I believe all characters should be allowed by default, and then not allowed by request.
That should definitely be a totally different thread though

I definitely agree with Megamangohan proposition. Perhaps the creator of an OC could have a "not allowed for VS threads" note on their profile after they were requested not to be used.

Back