• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pedophile tries to solo your verse

Suguru Kamoshida tries to solo your verse.

All rounds take place in Kamoshida’s palace.

Round 1: Straight up brawl, no prior knowledge, nothing. They go in completely blind.

Round 2: Opposing side can get prior knowledge.

Round 3: Both sides get prior knowledge and 20 minutes of prep time.

Round 4: Both sides get prior knowledge, an hour of prep time, and are bloodlusted.

smugkamo-1-1.jpg

"I've been waiting for this!"

Kamo destroys all of Genshin, RvB and Kengan. Oof. Nasu god tiers annihilate him.

Warhammer

Round 1: Gets his head punched off

Round 2: Still dies an extremely painful and almost gross death.

Round 3: Pedo gets outsmarted and loses his mind forever

Round 4: gets lolstomped into prison

What a title >_>

Anyway

Hokuto No Ken: Clears

Infamous: Clears

Soul Calibur: Clears

Darkest Dungeon: There's a Mini Lavos in this verse, not sure how he deals with that. Destroys otherwise

Castlevania: Maybe Dracula can take him on? He's got Type 2 Concept Manip and there's also a Type 1 Abstract in this verse so maybe they have a shot.

Guilty Gear: Don't know if Sol can affect him or not, hopefully Strive gives us updates

World of Darkness: All rounds he dies hard, worst case Caine screams in his general direction. Giving this verse prep time just makes sure that he dies before the fight even happens lol

Shin Megami Tensei: F in the chat for him

Blazblue: Terumi kicks him around for a bit

Jojo: I'm told Jojo is a complete non issue for Persona in general now, I wanna say Beyond does a thing but meh

Warhammer: Culexus does the heist gg

Elder Scrolls: Vivec flings his spear, Dovah goes Lol Everything

What a title >_>

Anyway

Hokuto No Ken: Clears

Infamous: Clears

Soul Calibur: Clears

Darkest Dungeon: There's a Mini Lavos in this verse, not sure how he deals with that. Destroys otherwise

Castlevania: Maybe Dracula can take him on? He's got Type 2 Concept Manip and there's also a Type 1 Abstract in this verse so maybe they have a shot.

Guilty Gear: Don't know if Sol can affect him or not, hopefully Strive gives us updates

World of Darkness: All rounds he dies hard, worst case Caine screams in his general direction. Giving this verse prep time just makes sure that he dies before the fight even happens lol

Shin Megami Tensei: F in the chat for him

Blazblue: Terumi kicks him around for a bit

Jojo: I'm told Jojo is a complete non issue for Persona in general now, I wanna say Beyond does a thing but meh

Warhammer: Culexus does the heist gg

Elder Scrolls: Vivec flings his spear, Dovah goes Lol Everything
If that's all Dracula's got, then I doubt it.

Arknights:
Currently, the verse gets stomped horribly. Worse, the verse can feed his abusive desire.

Earthbound:
The Chosen Four stomp him during self-defense. They have seen worse.

(The Dead) Monster Girl Quest:
He gets stomped hard in every category.

Well Dracula has passives and stuff but I've sworn off debating with him nowadays. .

Forgot one more verse

Bobobobobo-Bobo - Not sure here, might be an Incon depending on how random Bobobo is with his Plot Manip. Even with prep time he still just does random stuff lol

Last edited:
SCP:
1- Koitern murder
2- Koitern stomp
3- Koitern snap
4- Koitern break necks.

Jojo: Generically talking. Incon because speed isn't equalized, since someone can't be really killed without some hax. (don't want talk about Beyond because I don't want to be eaten)

FMAB: they gets destroyed

Undertale: They will die or incon every round.

He dies from people having a brain and shoving rat poison down his gullet!

Jk Jk.

On a serious note, Total Drama dies miserably.

Epic Battle Fantasy... Well, if my CRT clears, Devourer would easily deal with him since he would have the potential of being 2-C.

I'm afraid to mention any of my weak verses because there are underaged girls in them...

Marvel, DC, Image, Gurren Lagann, Nasu: Get ******, bruh.

Terraria Calamity:

Round 1: what is that I see, somebody doesn't resist Biology Manipulation, Transmutation, Disease Manipulation? Astrum Deus exists and wins! and even then the top-tiers of Calamity are all Low 2-C and dont **** around.
Round 2: same as before, but harder stomp
Round 3: Suguru fights 4 Low 2-Cs at once, if Calamitas and DoG didn't stomp him due to lack of resistences, how the hell will he dodge both of them + Yharon's Fire + Yharim's Sealing
Round 4: an even harder stomp.

I dunno about John Doe, what stuff does he do that'd compare to stuff youtuber commands do?
Pretty sure, that John and Jane Doe could eventually hack the entire game. and every game is composed by servers, that can be Low 2-C to 2-B, eventually 2-A.

The dude would have first place in 2-A

Back