• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon 5-B Downgrade (I'm really sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer a bit more staff input first, but it depends on how considerable the statistics changes would be.

Okay. That does not seem particularly controversial.

I forgot to say that some will get a "likely 4-B" rating, since anyone who will be 5-B+ has "likely 4-B" in the tier, but some of them don't, like Cobalion scales from Kyurem who is "5-B likely 4-B", but is just 5-B from said scaling, or Hoopa too, so it also fixes the scaling of some of them

Last edited:
Thank you. We probably have enough approval for most of this to be applied then.

Thank you for helping out.

Did you read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits were made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary?

Also, if you changed the statistics for any characters, did you remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages?

Thank you for helping out.

Did you read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits were made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary?

Alos, if you changed the statistics for any characters, did you remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages?
I've gained a lot of experience in editing pages since when I applied the SoL justification to Earthbound characters, so I can assure that I followed them all and added the appropriate tag too

Okay. Thank you for helping out. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back