• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

power suggestion for our wikia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone on another thread I made I suggested a character (Yubel) should gain more powers and abilities. But in order for everyone to have a clear idea of what were those powers and their applications I had to use pages from another wikia (powerlisting wikia). So someone suggested me to make CRT about potential new powers to add to our wikia to avoid the confusion of using another wikia's pages. So I suggest you to add the following powers to our wikia (they currently are not listed on vsbattle wikia atm I'm writing this):

Tangibility interplay (ability to interact with the material world while being incorporeal). I suggest either we create this whole new power on our wikia or at least we should precise some intangibility users may be able to interact with material things even while they use their power.

Apathy (it's literally the contrary of empathic manipulation so I think it deserves it's own page on our wikia)

fog generation (atm even famous fog generation users like Zabuza have a link to powerlisting wikia's fog generation in their list of powers/abilities so I think we should add a page for that ability on our wikia)

Multi-power use (we currently do not have a page for the ability to use 2 or more powers at the same time)

enhanced mind (atm we have something for senses but not for characters with an enhanced mind who can process a lots of information or do two or more complex tasks at the same time)

Spiritual awareness (we do not have something for characters who can see souls and things of that nature)

Thank you in advance for listening to me! I'll wait before updating Yubel.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply! It's true it's close to what fog generators can do! And what do you think of other mentioned powers? Do you think they deserve their own page?

Well actually tangibility interplay is rather OP because in Yubel's case, he/she can literally attack tangible people while being incorporeal thanks to his/her intangibility power. Try to picture Obito Uchiwa being able to attack his enemies while his opponents' attacks go through him!

Ah also there's one power I forgot to mention (I edited my first message): Spiritual awareness (I don't think we have something like that on our wikia but I may be wrong).

It could be applied to man yu gi oh characters, bleach characters and likely a lot more characters.

1. Could be added, but seems a little redundant. Currently we assume that characters are capable of this and if they're not it's noted on the profile (for example in the weakness section).

2. That's not particularly noteworthy. In some cases it's listed as a form of resistance to empathic manipulation.

3. That falls under either water manipulation or smoke manipulation.

4. That seems extremely redundant. Most characters can use multiple abilities at once. It's not its own ability. If they can't then that's just a weakness.

5. That falls under genius intelligence and abilities such as information analysis in some cases. It should just be explained in the intelligence section.

Well actually tangibility interplay is rather OP because in Yubel's case, he/she can literally attack tangible people while being incorporeal thanks to his/her intangibility power. Try to picture Obito Uchiwa being able to attack his enemies while his opponents' attacks go through him!
Hm, I see

Spiritual awareness (I don't think we have something like that on our wikia but I may be wrong).
Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception already covers this.

Tangibility Interplay is useless for indexing.

Fog generation is just Smoke Manipulation.

Spiritual Awareness is just Extrasensory Perception.

Enhanced Mind is just an intelligence feat.

Apathy isn't a power to be indexed. At best, it's a mental feat.

Multi-Power Use is pointless and isn't a power. A good chunk of characters can do this.

Thanks a lot for all of your replies! I should now be able to update Yubel's profile thanks to your advice (I'll regroup several powers/abilities under the same kind of powers but I'll precise possible applications since there may be multiples applications for the same power. And for intelligence related things I'll ismply add precisions on the intelligence section of this character!

Oh and fear not: I'll avoid powerlisting wikia's pages.

One question planck69, what about characters who can force apathy on others (forcing them to feel nothing at all)?

Thanks for your intervention! I'll still wait for a while before updating Yubel. Btw, feel free to check the thread I mentioned here in my first message: I gathered hundreds of screenshots and I'd like to know if you think everything is valid (normally everything is okay but I'd like to have more opinions if possible).

Thanks! I'll probably update Yubel's profile soon to add all that! Thank you for your participation everyone!

Hello everyone on another thread I made I suggested a character (Yubel) should gain more powers and abilities. But in order for everyone to have a clear idea of what were those powers and their applications I had to use pages from another wikia (powerlisting wikia). So someone suggested me to make CRT about potential new powers to add to our wikia to avoid the confusion of using another wikia's pages. So I suggest you to add the following powers to our wikia (they currently are not listed on vsbattle wikia atm I'm writing this):

Tangibility interplay (ability to interact with the material world while being incorporeal). I suggest either we create this whole new power on our wikia or at least we should precise some intangibility users may be able to interact with material things even while they use their power.

Apathy (it's literally the contrary of empathic manipulation so I think it deserves it's own page on our wikia)

fog generation (atm even famous fog generation users like Zabuza have a link to powerlisting wikia's fog generation in their list of powers/abilities so I think we should add a page for that ability on our wikia)

Multi-power use (we currently do not have a page for the ability to use 2 or more powers at the same time)

enhanced mind (atm we have something for senses but not for characters with an enhanced mind who can process a lots of information or do two or more complex tasks at the same time)

Spiritual awareness (we do not have something for characters who can see souls and things of that nature)

Thank you in advance for listening to me! I'll wait before updating Yubel.
All of this seems really redundant

Tangibility Interplay is useless for indexing.

Fog generation is just Smoke Manipulation.

Spiritual Awareness is just Extrasensory Perception.

Enhanced Mind is just an intelligence feat.

Apathy isn't a power to be indexed. At best, it's a mental feat.

Multi-Power Use is pointless and isn't a power. A good chunk of characters can do this.
I agree with this. Thank you for helping out.

Is it fine if I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back