• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the time being, you can not scale to a key that does not exist, but that Godzilla does not seem only wall level either

This is probably the wrong place to talk about this.

We've had these sorts of profiles before with nerf guns. It shouldn't be allowed.

It is a vehicle. its main purpose is transporting cargo and passengers, which it excels at.

I have followed the rules to the letter. There is nothing stating that this isn't kosher, because it is.

Oh my ******* god. Nemo, you are the same person who made the this deleted real world profile.

We had a discussion about these sorts of profiles two threads ago.

Toy nerf guns aren't weapons that belong on this site. ******* pool floaties aren't vehicles that belong on this site.

A vehicle can also be used in combat, like cars. And unlike cars, that thing is a pool toy that practically do nothing at all, besides float on water and hold passengers (Neither of those can be used in combat).

Well, Promestein deleted it. No need to fill this thread with an argument about a pool floatie.

It does make sense. It's resistant to blunt force trauma, and only a knife or similar implement could properly take it down.

I'd also like to mention that yes, I am opening up valuable discourse by doing this.

This isn't forbidden in the Rules. Should this be deleted, it's going to have to be recorded in the rules that these sorts of profiles cannot be made. Every law is made with a reason. Someone has to be that reason. Guess who?

EDIT: Okay, it's been deleted. Someone record it in the rules.

Or we can use common sense, rather then writing into law don't make worthless profiles that serve no purpose and are so inherently dumb a child would laugh at there existence. This should be very self evident, don't try and pretend your doing something noble by intentionally wasting everyone's time on what should be very obvious...

3 months from now

Nemo: What do you mean I can't make a profile for a foam sword? That wasn't in the editing rules.

3 months later

Nemo: What do you mean I can't make a profile for a hotwheels toy car? There's nothing about that in the Standard Format for Vehicle Profiles

3 months later

Nemo: Why do you want to delete my pillow profile? Pillows are weapons! Have you never heard of a pillow fight?

3 months later

Nemo: I'm just setting a precedent with this push around buggy profile. It's really important that we get this in the rules.

I don't see any specific phrases against card games on motorcycles.

But yes, let's end this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back