• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wii Fit Trainer is fine. Already she should be 10-A due to being a professional trainer, but Smash Bros is so vastly different with her moves, sprits, items, final smash, etc.

@Nemo212 This feat comes from scalling to the original DK in the arcade

@DatOneWeeb Pixels has much better visuals that let us tell that it's not an actual 25m building.

Then we can just make him wall level based off scalling to several other enemies in Pixels who have several wall level feats.

Agnaa said:
@Ennard BigSmoke's talking about Wii Fit Trainer, not whatever the hell you're talking about.

@BigSmoke Are you serious dude? You've argued for Wii Fit Trainer's deletion multiple times, been rejected every time, been warned about these spiteful pursuits for deletion, and yet you insist on continuing with it?
I was supposed to quote the reply that talked about why the Tarkartan Xenomorph was vastly unique. It must've glitched out and quoted Big Smoke's reply.

If MK Jason has been deleted

Shouldn't Leatherface (Mortal Kombat) be deleted too for the same reasons? Or is there a difference?

Dead by Daylight licensed characters have their own lore that is different to the original (As they do mention that The Entity took them to the realm)

And according to a developer of the game in a more recent livestream, they mentioned that The Entity could travel through parallel universes. So it isn't a crossover, Horror movie characters exist in the same universe as DBD if The Entity could parallel universe travel. Heck, the horror movie villains probably existed in the same universe as the rest of the killers before being taken.

The dimensional travel could be the reason how The Entity managed to pull Stranger Things's The Demogorgon into its realm, as The Demogorgon resides in The Upside-Down instead of the real world.

Anyway, the following MK guest characters that are staying on the wiki are

Predator (Mortal Kombat) (The whole Apex Predator thing is unique compared to actual Predators. So it isn't really a crossover)

Tarkatan Xenomorph (Its vastly unique compared to actual Xenomorphs, as it has Tarkatan characteristics such as blades. Its worth noting that this Xenomorph was born through impregnating Baraka as seen in the Kombat Pack 2 Trailer for MKX)

The Terminator (Mortal Kombat) (The Terminator has been programmed by Johnny Cage in the game, and has terminated some of Shao Kahn's minions. So there's that)

The Joker (Mortal Kombat) (The Joker has already been featured in an MK game more than once, and there are a lot of references to MKvsDC in MK11, so its a possibility that Joker is canon. Heck, a lot of combatants remember The Joker and consider him dangerous)

Its possible that Spawn will be allowed on the wiki once his MK DLC has been released. According to some leaked dialogues, Malebolgia just happens to be Shinnok and Cetrion's cousin, and that Scorpion and other characters are aware of Spawn, Violator and Malebolgia.

The thing I always get stuck on with the MK guests is that they all technically have story. For example, Jason's ending in MKX is a continuation of Liu Kang's ending

The thing I always get stuck on with the MK guests is that they all technically have story. For example, Jason's ending in MKX is a continuation of Liu Kang's ending

Meanwhile, Leatherface's ending was likely written by Bubba himself..

It may be better with a separate deletion thread for the composite profiles, and to ask several staff members to give input there.

While Big Rigs Over the Road Racing has a hilarious speed feat for Massively FTL+ up to Infinite reverse speed due to shitty programing oversights... the verse doesn't have any AP or durability, mostly because you literally can't hit anything in the game (except for one oddly-colored light post I think). So it needs to go.

I still got a laugh seeing it appear on this wiki though.

I tried making a Big Rigs page a while back too. G╠Âr╠Âa╠Ân╠Ât╠Âe╠Âd╠Â,╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Ây╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Ât╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Ây╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Ân╠Âc╠Âe╠Âi╠Âv╠Âa╠Âb╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Âp╠Âa╠Âc╠Âi╠Ât╠Ây╠Â.╠Â

Got deleted because the speed is a bug and not a feature. I tried to find any statement from the developers retconning it into "no, it was meant to be terrible all along!" a la Tommy Wiseau and The Room, but no dice.

Hell, while I'm here talking about possibly controversial pages, could I hypothetically make a Sonichu page? Not as a troll like the last two attempts in the deletion log apparently were, just completely unironic. Figured I might ask instead of making it and watching it end up here.

You should do it on Joke Battles Wikia or FC/OC VS Battles, not here.

I mean, I won't do it if it's just going to end up on FC/OC or JB. The bar for quality is so much lower there. There's no point.

Here's a bad page so I don't get in trouble for going off-topic: Rachel (The Night Ripper).

Unjustified stealth mastery, seems like an almost haxless 10-B (there's one justifiable power, thanks to... cocaine?) and we don't allow those.

Not an Everyone is die profile, surprisingly. This was made by frieza force soldier 100.

Another Puppet Combo page...

What the **** is Puppet Combo? I've seen in several times on this wiki but I don't know anything about it.

Should we remove all Puppet Combo pages?

@Agnaa I know, right?

@Jaften Obscure indie horror games. The pages are consistently terrible and made by the same few people, so they show up here a lot.

@Antvasima I think we should go through this case-by-case. We could still probably get all the Puppet Combo pages deleted that way instead of just doing a blanket ban and risking any possible decently-put together ones. If we did the latter, it might make the people that consistently make pages for it aggro.

Well if they're obscure wouldn't they lack the fandom presence to be viable on the site?

Jaften said:
Well if they're obscure wouldn't they lack the fandom presence to be viable on the site?
It's not THAT obscure, they have almost 1000 patrons, indicative of a fanbase in the hundreds of thousands.

However, the pages are consistently awful. And I don't even know if they should be grouped under one verse page like they are now. It's all so sloppy it might be worth deleting anyway.

So, we should probably try reworking the profiles before resorting to deleting them.

Jaften said:
So, we should probably try reworking the profiles before resorting to deleting them.
I mean, we're not obligated to fix verses that we don't have any knowledge on. I'm pretty sure Puppet Combo has had pages deleted, and had overall deletion threatened, many times over quality concerns. If they haven't learned at this point it's not on us to clean it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back