• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Half of It is just "Unknow"

No Attack Potency, links or scans

As decided during the time we had profiles for SCP: Secret lab, only SCP wiki content may stay in the main wiki and other are to be treated as fancontent and should go to the siste wiki, FC/OC, so this profile about a game based on SCP-3008 should be moved there I belive
Bump

As already mentioned in the respect discussion thread, I believe we should delete DBZ: Kakarot Goku, as it doesn't seem to have anything unique or particular from the game and the whole profile is a general copypaste of other versions.
He does have some scaling to characters from various continuities', but it's mostly just a tier change. In short, it doesn't qualify as a distinct enough alternate version of Goku.

As already mentioned in the respect discussion thread, I believe we should delete DBZ: Kakarot Goku, as it doesn't seem to have anything unique or particular from the game and the whole profile is a general copypaste of other versions.
He does have some scaling to characters from various continuities', but it's mostly just a tier change. In short, it doesn't qualify as a distinct enough alternate version of Goku.
I was iffy on the idea of that profile existing, especially when there's some debate on it having some canoncity with the manga, but if profiles like that are going to exist, then people might as well make pages for Budokai Tenkaichi Goku as well, which legit has three versions of him, due to the trilogy just making retellings of his story. I think that page needs to go.

DBZ:K might even have canon elements, but those would at most be extended to the main profiles.
Still, this version of Goku just doesn't have anything particularly unique, just like those from most games where the main story is retold with slight and overall irrelevant variations.

As decided during the time we had profiles for SCP: Secret lab, only SCP wiki content may stay in the main wiki and other are to be treated as fancontent and should go to the siste wiki, FC/OC, so this profile about a game based on SCP-3008 should be moved there I belive
This thing is still up? I guess You could make the argument the creator of the game is tring to not be conected to SCP and all... but this still a fan game of SCP-3008 in very way lol, guess other scp games can enter the wiki again then, let me put SCP: Secret Lab profiles back in the main wiki

Piggy can at least say to be a parody, here they use even the number of the SCP in the title

sorry if It came out as rude

Back