• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Deletion requests thread

Can you delete BIGBANG (cancer edition) it has way to much spam and doesn't serve any purpose

TheDarkSide857 said:
Carlos Mateus Araujo de Carvalho said:
Shockwave: Carlos Mateus Araujo de Carvalho, what the **** did you just ******* say to the Administrator himself, you little bitch? I'll have you know I killed one of a Prime's closest and longest-serving officers, I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Mission City, and I have over 300 confirmed Autobot kills. I am trained in Decepticon warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire Decepticon forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with being skeptical of a good user who has done all he can to help this wiki? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting Soundwave, and he is contacting his secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the massive array of Decepticon weapons and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.
Don't you think thats a bit much dude

Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Carlos Mateus Araujo de Carvalho said:
Shockwave: Carlos Mateus Araujo de Carvalho, what the **** did you just ******* say to the Administrator himself, you little bitch? I'll have you know I killed one of a Prime's closest and longest-serving officers, I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Mission City, and I have over 300 confirmed Autobot kills. I am trained in Decepticon warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire Decepticon forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with being skeptical of a good user who has done all he can to help this wiki? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting Soundwave, and he is contacting his secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the massive array of Decepticon weapons and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.
Don't you think thats a bit much dude
He said WHAT!? when an administrator said on a real issue!

Request Fat Mom deleted! NO ONE CARES ABOUT "FAT MOMS" PAGE!!!! If you check the history " You'll realize its unfunny garbage and spam

LORD " ORROR SANSESS " SAV ME FROM THAT LOW QUALITY PAGE

Uselessnoob245 said:
Request Fat Mom deleted! NO ONE CARES ABOUT "FAT MOMS" PAGE!!!! If you check the history " You'll realize its unfunny garbage and spam
LORD " ORROR SANSESS " SAV ME FROM THAT LOW QUALITY PAGE
Oim too boisy foiting Stolin, Domp, Horhorto, Lowgan Pawl, and Pewdz but oil troi

Please Delete this, its pointless and it has no reason to exist

Uselessnoob245 and Soel404's requested pages have been deleted as requested.

(Do note I look at the edit history before deciding to delete a page so it is useless to request a deletion if you were not the one who made the page, unless the page maker themselves agrees it should be deleted)

just asking but would it be possible for me to delete my own pages?

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Sorry, but it's not possible to delete your own pages if you are not a staff member (you can delete it's content though).
Ok

Delete this page called Remilia Chan Composite: ITS full with a sh*t ton of spam and Cussing, Honestly, It makes me emberaassed

Just search it up and you'll find it

Back