• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DnW0, pictures tabbers, although they can related to Key of character and related statistics, have no barrying on the profile' key/statistics; they are just about the visual representation of the characters. The pictures doesn't to be removed.

Apex PredatorX said:
Elizhaa please listen MUI Goku render is a recolor from the UI render, both look to much similar.
Why don't you ask that question in the DB discussion thread? It's better to take the general opinion since the UI image keeps on changing from time to time.

I think Mario's images for his power-ups should get removed. Since there are so many that are left out and it's just unnecessary to have them. Similar for how Kirby has had his images for his copy abilities removed. What I think Mario should have is F.L.U.D.D., his doctor look, and his paper look.

In addition, I think that this image should be added for a new tab as "Shiny Paper Mario" as he had this form when using Kersti. So I feel like this form should be original enough at least. As well as his builder outfit from Super Mario Maker, since he wears it in a canon story mode and in Oydssey, I think it should be fine.

Now for that part, I am fine with this one being disagreed on. And that is that Mario's current base render should be changed into a Cappy tab. It just feels weird that his base form has Cappy, when you'll mostly see Mario not have it. So what I suggest for his actual base render, is either this as it is his current design and has him facing forward. This image from 3D World. Or his render from Smash Bros, because we all love the renders from Smash.

DatOneWeeb said:
I think Mario's images for his power-ups should get removed. Since there are so many that are left out and it's just unnecessary to have them. Similar for how Kirby has had his images for his copy abilities removed. What I think Mario should have is F.L.U.D.D., his doctor look, and his paper look.
In addition, I think that this image should be added for a new tab as "Shiny Paper Mario" as he had this form when using Kersti. So I feel like this form should be original enough at least. As well as his builder outfit from Super Mario Maker, since he wears it in a canon story mode and in Oydssey, I think it should be fine.

Now for that part, I am fine with this one being disagreed on. And that is that Mario's current base render should be changed into a Cappy tab. It just feels weird that his base form has Cappy, when you'll mostly see Mario not have it. So what I suggest for his actual base render, is either this as it is his current design and has him facing forward. This image from 3D World. Or his render from Smash Bros, because we all love the renders from Smash.
Bump

The first one is just the Dokkan art of SSJ Vegito recolored into having SSJB hairs. I think that the 2nd one is the actual SSJB Vegito, and it looks better since it has a different, unique pose.

Though I was perfectly find with the FighterZ character shilouettes, but whatever.

DMB 1 said:
The first one is just the Dokkan art of SSJ Vegito recolored into having SSJB hairs. I think that the 2nd one is the actual SSJB Vegito, and it looks better since it has a different, unique pose.

Though I was perfectly find with the FighterZ character shilouettes, but whatever.
Damn, the one we're currently using looks just like the first one, but with pupils and a different shading. It should be changed then.

So uhhhhhh, who the hell replaced the Sailor Moon anime pics with their manga counterparts? I mean, the manga art looks great but I feel like the anime art is better for this wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back