• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

I have done so. 🙏

I have done so. 🙏

I finished, the profile can be locked again, just check if the sizes are accurate (In terms of canon height: Semi-PerfectCell > Perfect/Super PerfectCell > Imperfect Cell)

Mephisto's changed to this.

Not only is the original poorly done overall (seriously, there's a ridiculous amount of noise), but it's also at a slightly more awkward angle than the new one.

We should probably just replace the original image with a rendered one, like this.

The new one is clearer, rendered, doesn't have Doctor Strange/Dialogue obscuring it, and is also of his full body.

I just rendered the image used for The Living Tribunal's "Death of Death" form, so seems pretty self explanatory.

The new one is clearer, rendered, doesn't have Doctor Strange/Dialogue obscuring it, and is also of his full body.
Can you find another replacement image please? The one you selected looks kind of awkward and badly drawn. 🙏

I just rendered the image used for The Living Tribunal's "Death of Death" form, so seems pretty self explanatory.
Thank you. I added it. 🙏🙂

I am not sure, as I have some bad experiences in that area, but I suppose that you can gice it a try. If it doesn't look good, the change can be reverted afterwards.

Can you find another replacement image please? The one you selected looks kind of awkward and badly drawn. 🙏

Thank you. I added it. 🙏🙂

This is pretty much the only decent fullbody one I could find.

I also went ahead and rendered the current one we have just in case you don't find the previous one satisfactory (One with his hand filled in with black, and one where it has been removed; couldn't really figure out whether it was part of him, or part of the background).

Perhaps we could add a tabbed like "Current Design" and "Classic Design", like this?

Last edited:

This one was low-key a pain in the ass to render lmao.

(Also, I figured I'd give you the heads up that I'm just going to go through a bunch of the Marvel/DC cast, as well as a few other verses as I go through them. Do you want me to compile a load of them together over the course of a week or two, or keep it to these individual posts every other day or so?)

This is pretty much the only decent fullbody one I could find.
Thank you. I have added it. 🙏❤️

This one was low-key a pain in the ass to render lmao.
Thank you. I have added that as well. 🙏❤️🙂
(Also, I figured I'd give you the heads up that I'm just going to go through a bunch of the Marvel/DC cast, as well as a few other verses as I go through them. Do you want me to compile a load of them together over the course of a week or two, or keep it to these individual posts every other day or so?)
You can use either of those two methods that you are most comfortable with. 🙏

Back