• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Public and Daniel Cause Chaos (RP)

I throw Daniel a bottle to protect himself. "We may have to use lethal force if things get rough. At least use this to protect yourself."

I take the now unconscious mafioso's weapon, and untie the beer tap from his neck, then I barricade a room. "Its likely there are more of them coming up, be prepared for anything."

PublicMinority87 said:
I throw Daniel a bottle to protect himself. "We may have to use lethal force if things get rough. At least use this to protect yourself."

I take the now unconscious mafioso's weapon, and untie the beer tap from his neck, then I barricade a room. "Its likely there are more of them coming up, be prepared for anything."
Alright. Daniel then uses his stand, Kool-Aid Man Requiem to slow down time.

I then stop time completely, after hearing a bomb. I use Mr. Patch's hand and crush the bomb between his hand, which somehow defuses it.

When time resumes, the bomb breaks into shards and bombards the mafia, forcing a retreat. The mob boss comes up, and an unnamed stand nullifies the slowed down time. "I have a plan." I say, stopping time, only to be attacked, realizing that it also stops working. "Y'know, for a mafia boss, you clearly are stupid." I say, dodging, as the floor falls. I then blow up the ceiling and place a bomb under us, and when it detonates, it shoots us up, as we make our escape.

PublicMinority87 said:
I then stop time completely, after hearing a bomb. I use Mr. Patch's hand and crush the bomb between his hand, which somehow defuses it.

When time resumes, the bomb breaks into shards and bombards the mafia, forcing a retreat. The mob boss comes up, and an unnamed stand nullifies the slowed down time. "I have a plan." I say, stopping time, only to be attacked, realizing that it also stops working. "Y'know, for a mafia boss, you clearly are stupid." I say, dodging, as the floor falls. I then blow up the ceiling and place a bomb under us, and when it detonates, it shoots us up, as we make our escape.
"So, what do we do next? Have a beer or something?" Daniel asked.

"First we should worry about us landing, shouldn't be too bad, do you think that street light would support our stands? If so, we should grab on. How much do you think your range is? I got about 8 meters from here, so we will be fine." I say.

PublicMinority87 said:
I buy one beer, which then turns to 15. Then 45. Then I stop since I can't afford anymore.
"I barely have enough to afford a Taxi home" Daniel says, drunk.

(BTW meet me at Live)

PublicMinority87 said:
"I only had 45 beers, I am able to drive." I say, driving, and driving better than I do sober, somehow.
"Wait, how?" Daniel says at home, shocked he didn't crash the car.

The next day, I get a hangover, but since I am a morning person, I wake up and am fine after 20 minutes, oddly. Then I hear a gunshot, and instantly stop time. "Well, time to **** an unlucky bastard up." I then stand on the bullet, kicking it down, and having my stand push me to the guy.

Time resumes.

"Sup b**ch" I say, kicking him in the jaw, then standing on his neck, using my stands leg.

I grab his gun with 1 hand and stick in into his mouth. "Give me 1 reason why I shouldn't put a hole in your throat, ******."

PublicMinority87 said:
The next day, I get a hangover, but since I am a morning person, I wake up and am fine after 20 minutes, oddly. Then I hear a gunshot, and instantly stop time. "Well, time to **** an unlucky bastard up." I then stand on the bullet, kicking it down, and having my stand push me to the guy.

Time resumes.

"Sup b**ch" I say, kicking him in the jaw, then standing on his neck, using my stands leg.

I grab his gun with 1 hand and stick in into his mouth. "Give me 1 reason why I shouldn't put a hole in your throat, ******."
Daniel then wakes up. "Good morning, Public."

"Oh, Daniel, you are just in time, do I spare, or do I take first blood of the mafia, who I am certain he works for."

More mafia come, and I take a human shield."Alright, you piss poor *****s, get the **** out of here or I blow his brains on the wall, I am not bluffing."

The mafia put their guns down, as do I, and give them back, only for them to pull out more guns, as I throw Daniel inside and create a smokescreen, I then notice our stands being grabbed, we can't feel it, but they are. "Time for plan B." I grab a boombox and play Working for the Weekend by Loverboy as we have a synchronized fight with the mafia.

PublicMinority87 said:
The mafia put their guns down, as do I, and give them back, only for them to pull out more guns, as I throw Daniel inside and create a smokescreen, I then notice our stands being grabbed, we can't feel it, but they are. "Time for plan B." I grab a boombox and play Working for the Weekend by Loverboy as we have a synchronized fight with the mafia.
Daniel unleashes his stand, Kool-Aid Man, purifies the mafia, and then game ends them using acidic Kool-Aid.

"Do we even know where he is? We gotta go in this biker style."

I then buy a jacket and put each spiked stud on by hand, my attire being a punk rock band's wet dream.

I use a chain whip as a weapon, and get an upside down cross necklace

PublicMinority87 said:
"Do we even know where he is? We gotta go in this biker style."

I then buy a jacket and put each spiked stud on by hand, my attire being a punk rock band's wet dream.

I use a chain whip as a weapon, and get an upside down cross necklace
Daniel wears hipster clothing, including a beanie, ripped jeans, denim jacket and a black striped shirt.

Daniel wears hipster clothing, including a beanie, ripped jeans, denim jacket and a black striped shirt.

"Let's go." Daniel said.

I then walk out of a bar, where a stand using mafioso comes at us. I then grab him by the neck with the chain, not even bothering to use my stand, only to realize that this is where Decimus's stand disc went

"I think I seen this before, oh right, this was the time I almost murdered you and tried to kidnap Dark."

PublicMinority87 said:
I then walk out of a bar, where a stand using mafioso comes at us. I then grab him by the neck with the chain, not even bothering to use my stand, only to realize that this is where Decimus's stand disc went

"I think I seen this before, oh right, this was the time I almost murdered you and tried to kidnap Dark."
(Is this WoTW lore)

(Its technically what happens between Combine Invasion end and beginning of Chrimson Khorne. This is an alternate universe where they didn't invade.)

Back