• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removal of inactive and permanently blocked users from verse page lists

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
As discussed in this thread, permanently blocked users and users who have been inactive for more than a year can be removed from the verse pages and the Knowledgeable Members List.

Please post in here which users you remove from a page and for what reason.

1. Please be sure to check that blocked users are permanently blocked.

2. And the inactive users are inactive for over a year (check their contributions to see their last date of activity).

I will start removing them from any verse I am knowledgeable in.

These were deleted from the One Piece verse page:

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki: Inactive since April 2018.

Beelzebub64: Inactive since Juny 2015.

Zeromega20: Inactive since April 2015.

SwordSlayer99: Inactive since August 2016.

Awesome Betterhero: Inactive since December 2018.

Taikiru: November 2015.

leandre.mccoy: November 2015.

Valar Melkor 2: July 2016.

ETV123: December 2015.

goodyfresh741: October 2015.

Naruto The Buji: December 2015.

Nonickfound: October 2018.

Notadeadguy: August 2017.

Basilisk1995: December 2017.

Mico09: Redirects to Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki's profile.

I didn't delete SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 because he's a retired admin who might have been helpful in the past.

I'll continue later.

I really think that even admins should be removed if they've been inactive that long. I mean, it's been nearly 3 years, what are the odds of him coming back?

I've been active, but I'd prefer if I was removed from knowledgeable members for everything but Gurren Lagann (Verse)

I don't remember if there are any other picks but otherwise I don't have too good of a memory of a lot of the stuff I have watched, and I haven't participated too much in discussions

... On the other hand, I should add myself to Parahumans (Verse) since I do have a good memory of that

Thank you to everybody who are helping out. It is very appreciated.

It might be best if you start with the most popular verse pages and gradually work your way down.

God have mercy on the soul of anyone who takes up the job of editing Dragon Ball.

AKM sama said:
Damage, you might wanna edit the OP and replace "blocked users" with "permanently blocked users".
Quite right. I have done so.

Crabwhale said:
God have mercy on the soul of anyone who takes up the job of editing Dragon Ball.
I am ready to bear that burden lol, and then RIP me

I do actively remove those who are permanently banned and/or globally disabled their own accounts from verses I'm invested in and from Knowledgeable members lists, but I can look around for more as well as those with long term in-activities.

Damn, I already forgot which members I removed, but rest assured, if they had an Inactive next to their name, they were removed from Hunter x Hunter's page.

LordUrien935 said:
Damn, I already forgot which members I removed, but rest assured, if they had an Inactive next to their name, they were removed from Hunter x Hunter's page.
You should check using Hunter x Hunter's history page if those members that you deleted made any activities during the last year, Fandom puts you as Inactivate after just one month of inactivity.

Removing Bleach supporters:

• Rocks75: Inactive since April 2016
  • LeonRaidenYu: Inactive since January 2018, post prior was 2016
Removing JohnCenaNation from opponents as he is simply banned.

There were some other most inactive members that haven't hit the year period but posted more on and off then some others, but I would rather wait.

User:Omegagoldfish

^ the only really inactive supporter of D&D, last seen mid-2018. User:Lawiegg is also considered inactive but still speaks about it off-site to me, unsure if I should remove him based on this?

I removed several users from Fire Emblem; those who had over a years worth of inactivity. I kept someone who posted 2 months ago even if it was his first post in almost 3 years. And Virca was inactive for 6 months, but the 2nd most recent post was in 2017.

Hunter X Hunter:

Rocks75 - Last contribution was in 2016.

Pikatoo - Last contribution was in 2015.

JM715 - Last contribution was in 2016.

Viturino - Last contribution was in 2016.

Hizamaru - Last contribution was in 2017.

Goodyfresh741 - Last contribution was in 2015.

Basilisk1995 - Last contribution was in 2017.

Faisal Shourov - Last contribution was in 2016.

BreloomFanboy - Last contribution was in 2017.

ManlySpirit - Last contribution was in 2017.

FrostMouse0 - Last contribution was in 2018.

Back