• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RRFW thread but it's halloween edition

MLPlover2011 said:
I'm planning on doing my own free for all
Anti Hero free for all
Ooooh! How about:

Manly Man's Manly Man Battle Royale.

With guys like Doomguy, Terry Crews, Chuck Norris, Segata Sanshiro, etc.

Christian Higdon said:
Inksaness said:
Movie Penny due to him being movie IT who is at least planet level possibly multi solar system level.
That's wank, tho.
Unless you mean the old, then it isn't.
knowing him he probably believes both the new and old are the same

Christian Higdon said:
Baldi is clapped here. Heck, I can argue Salad Fingers walking over him.
Christian Higdon said:
As I said, Salad wins.
His AP is not only higher, but he's also more than willing to kill (even when he doesn't know he's doing so).
I mean, I agree that Baldi likely loses to practically everyone here but Granny, but I'm going to have to draw the line at Salad Fingers.

Salad Fingers is far too frail to actually do any fighting. Heck, practically all of his physical feats are through him chewing through something such as a branch (which is fodder to even Playtime and 1st Prize, by the way. I mean, EVERYONE can break a branch) and a human skull. I mean, sure, he could try to chew through Baldi's skull, but that wouldn't happen as Baldi is way faster, because if angered enough, he could cross an entire room in a literal second. That is way faster than anything Salad Fingers has ever done. Baldi would stab through Salad Fingers's eye into his brain before Salad Fingers could even try to harm him.

Salad Fingers can not only damage himself, who can take a tree wrapping around him, but he can bite into a human skull. Keep in mind, that basically means Salad is too durable to be harmed by Baldi. He'd catch him eventually, before ripping him apart.

Also, I'm kinda iffy on Baldi's 9-B rating.

Basically, no, Baldi does not beat Salad Fingers. You can't make me think otherwise.

I agree but when people are collaborating on the free for all but when people write fights with Baldi they should give him outside help if he is fighting Jason as an example

I don't think outside help would save Baldi if he is fighting Jason but against Salad would be a close one if he is using outside help

DBZyesMLPno ABL said:
Ash vs Leatherface
Slenderman vs Pennywise

Happy Death day Killer vs Ghostface
Ash would win eventually.

Same here but for Slendy due to his time teleportation.

BabyFace (Happy Death Day) is fodder to almost everyone here. Even Baldi and Ghostface walk over him with ease.

Back