• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 61

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are acknowledging the specific cases that are jokes. I know what a joke is. Believe it or not, I've actually made one before. Possibly even off color jokes. Goodum Haha funnies are not bannable and they weren't banned for that.

Khan was banned for telling a user to kill themselves (something which put off another user in the server, so I didn't take it as a joke), and the others were banned for very much targeted bullying which, while on Discord, did spill into the light. Doesn't help that Corgi particularly openly berated the people he was bullying in DMs or shared servers.

So yes. Jokes exist. Not everything is a joke.

My intention wasn't to say that you don't know what a joke is. If I was I wouldn't have been as docile as I came out to be. I'm just saying that some people might actually believe that these people and most particularly Shadow are cesspools that should be avoided at all costs. And again as the server's owner I just want to clear that up. I know very well the circumstances are different then it being just about jokes which is why I had to modify my comment after rereading the situation to begin with, adding stuff like I'm not gonna try getting them unbanned as it seems fruitless.

People are concerned over how I found it, so I guess I better explain.

I typed "cum" into the search bar after listening to the Cum Zone song (warning: explicit, obviously. google at own risk). That's it.

Have we had enough discussion on the Corgi topic to reach a decision?

ShakeResounding said:
As a person who often finds himself in Discord servers with Shadow, any "gleeful genocidal bigotry" is nothing more than jokes or things said in the heat of anger. One can find them distasteful and unnecessary, but the guy isn't going around and telling everyone just how much he wants to murder people.
A few "screencaptures" probably shouldn't be enough to warrant a perma-ban when nothing he's ever done here has suggested he hates anyone because of who they are. As far as I know, my friend isn't a sort of Neo-Nazi.

Also, Shadow and Godhand are two seperate people.
I politely disagree howeverr shadow and godhand are definitely diff peeps

Antvasima said:
Anyway, it seems like the staff reject ZaStando and Earthyboy returning. Imagine has done a good job in remaining polite while arguing for them though.
They don't necessarily disagree, they're just saying that before it's done, one should consider the caution, the staff don't outright disagree with them returning.

This part in truth should be had with ZaStando And EarthyBoy going to different staff about this on their walls as is intended anyway, I don't think there's anything to gain by fighting for them in a friggin rule violation thread (lol). But a permaban for something minor like a possible tad "harassment" is still overboard and hasty though all in all, but I won't go any further, the main topic of this has reached a reasonably good bridge-point and most gaps are sealed. This got weird anyway with a misinterpretation of the word "cum" and a lot of socks

Let's halt this. And Antvasima thank you for recognizing my respect and hearing me out and to all of the staff whom heard me out, now spell whomst've.

He seems like a blatant troll, so I think he should be permanently banned. I have done so.

Yes, feel free to permanently block him.

Jvando said:
Imma have to report this dude for creating troll pages namely this. He's done it twice now
Hell, I think that's Gewsbumpz, too. He had this whole conniption against Jojo jokes, so it adds up.

Same thing with Wryytard. Similar speech pattern with him saying "Goosetards" in his profile.

Can we remove the deletion history for pages, actually? It seems like the Autistic Kid page shows someone's dox. I'm sure I don't need to explain why that shouldn't be able to be seen on the wiki.

Is it possible to IP ban Gewbumpz?

Nemo212 said:
Can we remove the deletion history for pages, actually? It seems like the Autistic Kid page shows someone's dox. I'm sure I don't need to explain why that shouldn't be able to be seen on the wiki.

Is it possible to IP ban Gewbumpz?
1. I'm not sure if you can remove the deletion history once it's been done, but when you actually delete a page you can leave a comment/reason so that the content of the page won't be shown in the deletion history. Staff should try to do this when there's potentially sensitive information in a page they're deleting.

2. Yes, but I think that's been tried already, IP bans aren't super hard to bypass.

Well, I wanted to make certain that there wasn't a staff member who needed my help. I am unfortunately generous to a fault at times.

Should I block his account then?

Well, I agree Endless is acting suspicious by being dismissive to things that they themselves brought up there in the thread but shouldn't we wait on bans until something happens?

Yes, or just try to emotionally mess with me, or both.

Feel free to ban him permanently then.

ElixirBlue said:
Well, I agree Endless is acting suspicious by being dismissive to things that they themselves brought up there in the thread but shouldn't we wait on bans until something happens?
No, I think trying to mess with staff in such a blatantly troll-ish manner calls for a ban.

He has been permanently blocked. Let's move on please.

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3882692

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back