• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I don't know if I should've taken this to the wiki where the thread is made (planning on doing that), but in the thread that Bernkastelll linked (the Mihawk vs Zeldris one), the bias is obvious.

He restricted a character's whole arsenal because it could've helped him win a thread.
No haki allowed
Stats are eqaulized now and no haki allowed
Fine no haki allowed and attack reflection is not allowed either
I said no head canon and it doesn't matter no haki allowed and no attack reflection.
Nope he uses haki for that and zeldris has regen and no dura neg allowed
Too bad it happens and it is allowed. I can restrict and outright ban certain abilities.
Sorry it is not allowed

He calls people idiots consistently
Your an idiot that attack covered an entire country or island

Low ball this al you want but te lowest you can go is large island level

Deflected to where you, idiot.
Mihawk is not even an honourable mention stop wanking him.
No your just using head canon. Zeldris using magic not a devil fruit don't be an idiot. Mihawk can get his soul stolen through an incantation or by touch and he can get one-shotted by ominous nebula and dies irae he is not reflecting anything he doesn't have full counter and he is not even in the top ten of the strongest observation haki user so stop jerking off to him.

Him verbatim saying "my thread, my rules" which means he can do whatever he wants.
It is not goint to be added to profiles anyway since any idiot knows that mihawk can get his soul stolen and zeldris does not use a devil fruit. Too bad my tread my rules.

The whole thread he's the one arguing for his character to win even though you can't do that.
And this is one thread. Apparently he's done it in others.

Irritating spite, should get banned.

Edit: He originally thought Zeldris had a blitzable speed amp and an AP advantage, but when it was revealed that Mihawk had reaction amps via Haki and higher AP, he restricted haki and equalized stats.

Last edited:
For how long should he get banned?

Whatever the last time he was banned for, the punishment above that.

I.E. if he was banned for a few weeks before, make it a month

A month. He shows absolutely no attempt at impartiality (all threads), will break the rules to ensure a character he likes wins a match at all cost (Anos vs Demon King), which before he makes a match he’s 100% sure the character he dislikes will lose (Enel vs Luck).

if its a repeat ban for the same thing then get him in here to acknowledge he won't do spite threads/insult etc. then give him a week or month?

Really don't wanna do this but I'm pretty sure there is a rule with not reporting a rule violation. @Jeune_fou on this thread changed Yubel's profile with only 1 agreement to the revision. I will be fair on Jeune though as they admit themselves that they did not know and trying to undo the changes.

Really don't wanna do this but I'm pretty sure there is a rule with not reporting a rule violation. @Jeune_fou on this thread changed Yubel's profile with only 1 agreement to the revision. I will be fair on Jeune though as they admit themselves that they did not know and trying to undo the changes.
It should be fine to leave alone from my standpoint then, they understand what they have done and are fixing it as we speak, no action needs to be taken!

Hello! I apparently did a major rule violation (https://www.vsbattles.com/threads/new-powers-for-yubels-list-of-powers-abilities.118690/post-3867483)

The one who noticed that will most likely post more details about it but if that could make things faster here's what happened:

I made a thread to suggest to update Yubel's profile and another member (JoshSSJgod) told me I might get banned since I updated this character's profile. I will respect your decisions (I just hope I won't get perma banned since this is my first infraction since years and years in this community).

I'll only say this: I was carried away and too hasty I can undo my changes if you allow me to. And I humbly ask you to forget my foolishness!

Last edited:
Hello! I apparently did a major rule violation (https://www.vsbattles.com/threads/new-powers-for-yubels-list-of-powers-abilities.118690/post-3867483

The one who noticed that will most likely post more details about it but if that could make things faster here's what happened:

I made a thread to suggest to update Yubel's profile and another member (JoshSSJgod) told me I might get banned. I will respect your decisions (I just hope I won't get perma banned since this is my first infraction since years and years in this community).

I'll only say this: I was carried away and too hasty I can undo my changes if you allow me to. And I humbly ask you to forget my foolishness!
It should be fine to leave alone from my standpoint then, they understand what they have done and are fixing it as we speak, no action needs to be taken!
Way ahead of ya

Yeah, this seems fine.
Would you or some other staff member be willing to handle banning him please?
Hello! I apparently did a major rule violation (https://www.vsbattles.com/threads/new-powers-for-yubels-list-of-powers-abilities.118690/post-3867483)

I made a thread to suggest to update Yubel's profile and another member (JoshSSJgod) told me I might get banned. I will respect your decisions (I just hope I won't get perma banned since this is my first infraction since years and years in this community).

No problem. It was an honest mistake. Just be more careful in the future.

I agree with giving Speedster a 3 month ban; he's also spamming a bunch of forum reports over things not report worthy despite him behaving much worse on those threads.
Okay. Would you be willing to handle it please?
Thank you for your clemency and don't worry: you can be sure I learnt the lesson!
Okay. No problem.

Well, I can ask, but they likely will not accept it.
Here is the reply that I received:

"I presume you refer to this filter. There's nothing inherently wrong with making it publicly visible, as far as Fandom is concerned, but it can make it easier for bad faith actors to identify all of the slurs that are blocked & then use unblocked ones. It also enables good faith actors to better adhere to policy. There's pros & cons you will have to weigh & then make a decision.

My personal advice would be to have a plaintext list referring obliquely to the slurs, e.g. "no derogatory terms on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, et cetera"."

I know the issue between Zephyr and Chariot was over and i'm bit late, but if anything i wanted to give them a session (already did with Zephyr)

EDIT: Zephyr just deleted my conversation with her, guess the stubborness on her can't be helped

Last edited:
I'm sorry, what?

Giving them a "session"?

I'm not even the target and I feel condescended against. To have the gall to extrapolate that they're just being stubborn and ignoring your lofty advice when you barge in pretending you understand the situation is confounding.

Back