• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seol404 has reached 20K contribution

Christian Higdon said:
Good job! You deserve a prrrrrromotion!
I don't think Ryu would make me a Buraeucrat, but thanks.

Yeah, nobody liked my Nazi avatar, so now they are stuck with this.

Check my new occupation.

Seol404 said:
Yeah, nobody liked my Nazi avatar, so now they are stuck with this.
This is infinitely better

Anyways congratulations, Seol! Incredible job and thanks so much for all of the hard work and dedication! I'm extremely happy to have you as a part of our small little community!

Papyrus2345 said:
Go Seol yay your the queen of JBW
Awww, thank you, thats very sweet.

Ryukama said:
This is infinitely better

Anyways congratulations, Seol! Incredible job and thanks so much for all of the hard work and dedication! I'm extremely happy to have you as a part of our small little community!
Thanks Ryu ÔÖí

Yellowpig10 said:
i prefer the nazi avatar to this long dead meme
Mission accomplished.

Welp, congrats! Awesome to see you hit such an incredible milestone and that you're slowly turning into our own Antvasima.

ZeroTC01 said:
Welp, congrats! Awesome to see you hit such an incredible milestone and that you're slowly turning into our own Antvasima.
I appreciate the comment, but I don't put in a fraction of the work than Ant does, that guy is superhuman.

Back