• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrades​

We have an accepted "calc"/feat explanation of King Ghidorah absorbing the Sun energy with a prism, that he laters absorbs its power to himself, the feat being calculated as High 6-A.
This affects:

Downgrades​

Pretty small downgrades, only for 2 profiles.

Minilla
Large Island level+ (Minilla was able to hurt King Ghidorah with his attacks and also finishe off one of his heads with his Smoke Ring)
Minilla killed an extremely bad Ghidorah after being punched and attacked by Godzilla, Gorosaurus, Rodan, Anguirus and other kaiju, by suffocating its remaining head with a Smoke Ring, it's not right to put him at the same level to characters like Zone Fighter or Gigan.
Minilla will be downgraded to Small Building level due to its GPE calc.

Kamacuras
Large Island level+ (Fought with Godzilla)
Godzilla incinerated a Kamacuras with only one atomic breath while killed other by slamming it on the ground before incinerate his body, as the other Kamacuras took flight and escaped. And Godzilla did seem to hold back unlike combat with monsters like Ebirah or Mothra.
Kamacuras will be downgraded to Small Building level+ due to its GPE calc.

Last edited:
It'd scale to durability and energy output, the output that Zone Fighter could still take. Hell it didn't even really make a difference. Ghidorah lost after absorbing the energy but won beforehand.

It'd scale to durability and energy output, the output that Zone Fighter could still take. Hell it didn't even really make a difference. Ghidorah lost after absorbing the energy but won beforehand.
Copper wire can withstand 9-B levels of electricity yet you can snap it with your bare hands. Durability and energy capacity are not remotely the same thing

We literally just had an entire thread about this exact topic regarding spacegodzilla guys...
No, the only reason that was rejected was because there's no statement saying he absorbed ALL of the energy, just a vague portion, so the supernova tier upgrade wasn't accepted. This has the exact amount of energy already calculated, which was absorbed and still didn't change much in the battle.

Copper wire can withstand 9-B levels of electricity yet you can snap it with your bare hands. Durability and energy capacity are not remotely the same thing
What sort of stupid example is this? That energy is dispersed and hardly ever is fully in one set. Vast amounts of energy can burn through the wires anyway so this point is mute. Giant red herring.

We literally have the exact amount of energy that Ghidorah absorbed per second, it's completely different from SpaceGodzilla.
And that doesnt matter because it doesnt scale to anything. If he used the entire amount of energy he absorbed for every attack he would be drained after a single attack

No, the only reason that was rejected was because there's no statement saying he absorbed ALL of the energy, just a vague portion, so the supernova tier upgrade wasn't accepted. This has the exact amount of energy already calculated, which was absorbed and still didn't change much in the battle.
It was rejected because energy absorption doesnt scale to ap my guy

It was rejected because energy absorption doesnt scale to ap my guy
Yes it does. Energy absorption amps your statistics. If your body can handle the energy, your durability scales. If you can use that energy, it upgrades your AP. There is no logic behind this stupid claim. I'd like EXAMPLES and HARD EVIDENCE of this being the case, cause this is a brand new kind of dumb argument.

Also, Ghidorah wasn't just absorbing sun's energy for just 1 second, we have the timeframe here... 371 seconds.

I can provide examples why this would be the case, and from this SPECIFIC verse at that. Any time Godzilla gets nuked, should he absorb the energy, he grows more powerful. Not even just nukes, the Heisei Rodan sacrifice, MV Mothra's sacrifice, the Final Wars scene. Monsterverse Ghidorah did this as well. Destoroyah too. Plenty of examples from this genre and series already have this as the case. I could even get out Japanese translations if any of these are put into question, such as Final Wars Godzilla verbatim being stated to 'power up' when absorbing the Kaiser energy.
Please provide the thread, rule or whatever you're implying says anything of this nature.

Yes it does. Energy absorption amps your statistics. If your body can handle the energy, your durability scales. If you can use that energy, it upgrades your AP. There is no logic behind this stupid claim. I'd like EXAMPLES and HARD EVIDENCE of this being the case, cause this is a brand new kind of dumb argument.
1. Can you stop being so rude?
2. Nukes contain the energy to level cities, yet we for example for Little Boy don't give it a durability rating so

1. Can you stop being so rude?
2. Nukes contain the energy to level cities, yet we for example for Little Boy don't give it a durability rating so
1. I could if it didn't come across that you're grasping at tiny nonexistent straws just to be difficult. It becomes a tad frustrating when every conversation has like ten excuses trying to shut it down and refusing to hear the opposition.
2. That's absolutely different. The nuclear energy contained within the bomb isn't outputting that much damage until it reacts and is detonated. Aside from the residual radiation of course. Why would you even bring that up?

1. I could if it didn't come across that you're grasping at tiny nonexistent straws just to be difficult. It becomes a tad frustrating when every conversation has like ten excuses trying to shut it down and refusing to hear the opposition.
2. That's absolutely different. The nuclear energy contained within the bomb isn't outputting that much damage until it reacts and is detonated. Aside from the residual radiation of course. Why would you even bring that up?
1. Well I think many unpleasent things about you yet I still try and remain polite so unless you're unable to do so in which case I'll report you I will ask you to also be polite
2. What?
Godzilla absorning it doesn't output damage, I'm not sure what your counter argument here is, also the fact remians that it contains that amount of energy yet doesn't have the same durability

1. Well I think many unpleasent things about you yet I still try and remain polite so unless you're unable to do so in which case I'll report you I will ask you to also be polite
2. What?
Godzilla absorning it doesn't output damage, I'm not sure what your counter argument here is, also the fact remians that it contains that amount of energy yet doesn't have the same durability
1. Of course you do. I've seen the stuff you say on Discord and on here so I should just do the same thing to be honest. Trust me, I've been as nice as I can be about dealing with you. Also nice passive aggressive threat.
2. If your body can handle absorbing energy then your DURABILITY should be able to survive that amount of energy. There's also no excuse for saying the SUN's energy isn't volatile and dealing damage, stars are giant plasma balls releasing life wiping energy by the second. Nuclear fission and fusion when ACTIVE such as in a star's plasma is NOT stable and is very dangerous, releases a vast amount of damage, etc. I don't see what's not clicking.

Back