• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not to point out the obvious here, but echo chambers refer to the majority having the same opinion- you're describing our position...

Anyways, ZeedZK apparently updated the pages already, which aside from the warning he's going to get, seems to conclude everything. Is there any counterarguments to the sun feat left?

As the guy who made the Roshi upgrade thread, I can tell you, the fact that a staff-only thread upgraded Roshi makes it obvious that there wasn't an echo chamber as much as a cliche group of staff that held sway over the rest.

It's also absurd to call it an echo chamber in this thread specifically when it isn't even relevant considering only like 3 staff are involved with differing opinions.

Bruh, again that's not how an echo chamber works- never mind the fact that most staff don't even care about Godzilla as a verse here.

Eh that's kinda fair. It was only said like once anyway. The civilization wipe/planet destruction's said like over 30 times.
Can we then remove it as a reasoning all together and from the verse page?
Like consistency wise it's not gonna hurt that much from what I'm seeing (Although it does lower it) so

Can we then remove it as a reasoning all together and from the verse page?
Like consistency wise it's not gonna hurt that much from what I'm seeing (Although it does lower it) so
I'd say that's fair. It's not really important anyway. Just wait until the planetary doc is complete. But in all seriousness, yeah, you can get someone on that.

Bruh, again that's not how an echo chamber works- never mind the fact that most staff don't even care about Godzilla as a verse here.
Well there is staff that are G-fans, but in some cases they're very busy with real life/and other verses stuff.

Anyway should I have to end what ZeedKZ started?

As the feat was accepted by you?

Plus Apex convinced me of making the edits earlier, I did wait some time to see if anyone would come with counters. It took a while, no one came, just when I was finishing it. You can see that the Terror Beasts are not updated.

Back