• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stealing a Skeletons Soul: Satou Kazuma VS Sans, Grace Period

How does his luck work?
O5er than I dont see a strong hax that is a big thread to sans since he can dodge so if his luck isn’t op voting sans via first attack gg

How does his luck work?
O5er than I dont see a strong hax that is a big thread to sans since he can dodge so if his luck isn’t op voting sans via first attack gg
his luck is just super good luck and can save him from bad situations like how it allowed him to get effected by the status effect he wanted despite the fact wiz's touch was randomized between 8 of them

also if Kazuma survives the first attacks what stops him from using Damage Transferal which seems passive has any effect be it physical or magical, direct or indirect will also affect his opponent

he could also use his Teleportation + Lurk + Deadly Backstab to get the jump on Sans

his luck is just super good luck and can save him from bad situations like how it allowed him to get effected by the status effect he wanted despite the fact wiz's touch was randomized between 8 of them

also if Kazuma survives the first attacks what stops him from using Damage Transferal which seems passive has any effect be it physical or magical, direct or indirect will also affect his opponent

he could also use his Teleportation + Lurk + Deadly Backstab to get the jump on Sans
The thing is sans first attack has a CRAZY danmuku our player who knew the future and had a very good experience can also die pretty badly to it
And is he acrobatic since you need a very good superhuman jump and moves to dodge it
So if damage transferal make it so his damage hurts the other? Sans was seen to move and talk while got sliced by like a hmm building or multiversal attack so can’t he stand up for a few more seconds and do the job?
Sans is smart when he sees that he is gone he will look around nad maybe even spawn blasters to find him or he would also teleport alone
And I heard that sans can see souls so can he just see his soul and attack him?

The thing is sans first attack has a CRAZY danmuku our player who knew the future and had a very good experience can also die pretty badly to it
And is he acrobatic since you need a very good superhuman jump and moves to dodge it
So if damage transferal make it so his damage hurts the other? Sans was seen to move and talk while got sliced by like a hmm building or multiversal attack so can’t he stand up for a few more seconds and do the job?
Sans is smart when he sees that he is gone he will look around nad maybe even spawn blasters to find him or he would also teleport alone
And I heard that sans can see souls so can he just see his soul and attack him?
what about Kazuma's Instinctive Reaction which can automatically dodge attacks he would normally have no hope of dodging with Auto-Dodge, if he uses Auto-Dodge then he doesn't even need to try

when Sans was injured by Chara/Frisk he didn't even try to keep fighting and it was no where near a Multiversal or building Level attack sans survived, even then if Sans attacks are Small Building Level and Sans has Wall Level durabililty, then his own attack is going to hurt him a lot as well
both can one-shot the other that should be obvious by sans having wall level durability

if Kazuma teleports right behind Sans then its going to catch him off guard and allow Kazuma to finish the job that's how Frisk/Chara were able to take him out in the game by catching Sans off guard

Instinctive reaction would probably not help much against being attacked from underground and all direction. Auto-dodge would need some feats.

Likewise, he starts by slamming people into the ground with TK, teleports you and himself a few times mid-fight, and his attacks being intangible means that they can't be destroyed with ranged attacks nor blocked.

Kazuma is unlikely to win.

Last edited:
I just realized EOS Kazuma doesn't have Damage Transfera "Same as before minus Damage Transferal" my eyes are literal garbage
Likewise, he starts by slamming people into the ground with TK, teleports you and himself a few times mid-fight, and his attacks being intangible means that they can't be destroyed with ranged attacks nor blocked.

Kazuma is unlikely to win.
Could I count this as a Vote for Sans?

Yeah, for now. Don't really know how he fights at the later novels though, so some arguments might be put forward.

Sans' warp is ultra broken and could repeatedly defeat someone with perfect knowledge of past battles. He could really warp Kazuma into a path of danger, or use his Soul Manip telekinesis to slam him repeatedly. Not to mention his attacks hurt the soul so they negate dura. Kazuma has a decent chance but if Sans gets serious, he wins more often than not.

Also Kazuma v Sans sounds cursed and meme-y, but I guess any matchup with sans sounds cursed in modern time with his meme reputation

What do you mean FRA? Most of the reasoning above for Kazuma has been addressed, and Sans should win if he starts with what he normally starts with against Frisk.

Oh wait nevermind mind, reread. I thought I read somewhere about damage transferral, I guess not. I’m going with sans

Sorry, I don’t really know what FRA means. I thought it was like a vote thing. I’m stupid
It's alright, just a reminder that FRA means "for reasons above". The wiki usually requires some explanation behind your vote, so most people who don't want to trouble themselves will usually lean on the reasoning of someone above, hence for reasons above.

Back