• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

"My apologies, i suppose."

With whatever filth Kiara is doing being blocked off by a dimensional wall, i feel ready to start.

"Actually, whatever is trying to break into the world seems to be related to the immense amount of negativity flowing across Earth. Your curses are contributing to the process. I theorize that it is using them as a medium to extablish a connection to this world, to slip in."

"oh, by the way," She says to her stream, "If any of y'all found some big orange balls with stars on them, leave a comment and I'll come pick 'em up. Maybe even give you a special gift on the wayyyy~"

She winks at the camera, then opens a door to the Lookout, floating through and landing behind Llwn. "Fancy meeting you here," Kiara greets him. "Wanna say hi to my viewers?"

"I see, my curses are contributing to it huh? Not sure I can do much about that then, I can't exactly stop making them, so the only thing that could be done is to stop it from siphoning off them, and other negativity."

(sadly the balls are inert unless a year magically passes by or someone can trick the balls into thinking a year has passed. so they just s t o n e)

"Oh that. The wishes were power, from that one behind you, a boyfriend, and a horse."

Llwn bursts out laughing at the wishes.

"Oh man, that's great. Even the one that actually made sense didn't do much given what I can tell!"

He clears his throat and turns to Kiara's camera. Everyone watching has a strange, knee-jerk feeling wash over them as he does so., even though his expression is entirely neutral and he lacks any hints of hostility.

"Oh, you again, you finished your talks pretty quickly, eh? I'd offer some poignant advice on leadership, but I'm not exactly one myself and you seen neither like the type of take it to heart nor the sensible type."

"What can I say, I'm just a good negotiator." She smirks and crosses her arms. "I'd love to hear your advice though. See what the people at home think."

"I do not know how possible it is. I am uncertain about this intrusion even being a bad thing, technically speaking. It may be within the whims of the who brought us here."

I take out a donut from seemingly mid air, although shifts in space are visible. I got a few to eat later, which is what i start doing. I keep talking, my speech muffled by the food in my mouth.

"As for my part, i am looking into the places with higher amounts of negative energy, as well as preparing myself for when it actually manifests."

"Smooth-talking is for people who need to convince others they have skills, rather than prove it, but I digress. As for advice..."

Llwn places his hand on his chin yet again, thinking. He seems to come to something, smirking.

"Why would I give leadership advice to someone who isn't a leader ignoring how I just said I'm not qualified for this?"

@CrimsonStarFallen

"I believe it is likely to be the next thing that is thrown at us, whatever that may be. I wonder if it will be an opposing force this time."

Kusanagi mused, hearing what he had to say.

@Paul_Frank

Kusanagi flickers briefly where she stands, and her sword is replaced with a different one, though similar in appearance, as she looks at the clone of Lailah.

"Is there anything in particular you wish to test?"

"Smooth-talking is for people who need to convince others they have skills, rather than prove it, but I digress. As for advice..."

Llwn places his hand on his chin yet again, thinking. He seems to come to something, smirking.

"Why would I give leadership advice to someone who isn't a leader ignoring how I just said I'm not qualified for this?"
"Ooh, harsh words. I like that."

Kiara takes the Jab in stride. "You're an interesting one, whoever you are. So what's your deal? Gonna throw your hand into this strategy game, or watch from the sidelines?"

"I mean, strategy applies to lots of things below the scale of national bullying, so I guess you could say both."

"I have the distinct feeling my attitude wouldn't change much, given your dealings with others to secure your position. Everyone's either with you or against you, it seems."

"I have the distinct feeling my attitude wouldn't change much, given your dealings with others to secure your position. Everyone's either with you or against you, it seems."
"I've secured my spot," Kiara states confidently. "If someone's against me, I'll cut them down for the sake of my subjects, like a goddess should. I'm glad to know I have enemies, though... the world is boring without them."

Last edited:
@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I suppose I might as well test the On, my magic, and my swords technique using one of the weapons you gave me. So just random things. In any case"

Lailah extends her En around her, creating a large area blanketed in her aura for sensory purposes

"I'm ready when you are."

Ugh, what a character. Then again, I am very bored, and she seems pretty strong,

"Ah, old Shaabnaak, I'm certain of that."

The line is uttered with a distinct sarcasm, as though the seemingly non-English word is some kind of insult.

"There's a large gap between what these people consider fantastical or god-like, and those who were summoned here. Would you like to prove to me that you're above that gap? I'm really bored anyways, so this would be a nice opportunity to wake me up a bit."

@Paul_Frank

Flames seem to light up the area around them, different to what she might've seen of Kusanagi before. Both the sword in her hand and the aura surrounding her feel red hot.

Kusanagi smiles at Lailah, she wants this to be a genuine fight.

"One might say that through combat, people can truly understand one another. Now that I've heard your words, I wish to see your will to back them up. Show me, Lailah, that you are one worth fighting alongside."

She spoke, raising her blade, and with this, the first move was made, as a casual swing severed the very space in front of them towards Lailah.

"Heh. I'd ask if we could do this somewhere else though, as to preserve this place."

Llwn looks back at the camera, and points at it.

"As well, you might want to do something in relation to this, since it won't last long even at distances we aren't visible from."

"What a shame... That isn't very poggers of you."

She turns to the camera. "Sorry, viewers, but I"ll have to turn this back on at a later time! Don't worry though, I promised you a fight and you'll get it. Toodles!"

and with that, she turns the stream off.

Even with all the abilities at his disposal, and the ability to near-instantly calculate the intended meaning of a word, Llwn cannot for the life of himself understand what the **** that word is supposed to be mean.

“Hm...feel abit familiar there.”

Feeling that the world is going through abit of chaos, I just then lay down again, and look to the sky.

“Well, what kind of thing will happen to this world...it would be neat to watch.”

I said, with a casual smile, thinking about what bank to rob again.

Llwn shakes his head, clearing the look of genuine, deep confusion.

"I suppose just on the surface of the nearby ocean will work."

"Works for me. See you at the bottom!" She takes a running start, and jumps off the edge, gracefully landing on the water's surface and flying just above it.

As Kusanagi's slash occurs, Lailah slashes with her sword as well, twisting the space in front of it to meet Kusanagi's attack head on.

The latter woman would notice that Lailah had a secondary shield around her besides her aura, one which now grew what seemed to be dragon heads, which launched towards her in order to attack.

Llwn himself walks to the edge behind Kiara, floating down on a slight pad of force beneath his feet. On the way down, his clothes change somewhat, adding a large fur sash that he rests his left arm in.

Kusanagi extends her sword forward, a flower-like shield forming from its tip to block the incoming attack, as her spatial slash was stopped.

"Making use of the weapon well. Excellent."

The flames around her begin streaking towards Lailah, as Kusanagi lifted her other hand and released a tendril of pure, destructive darkness towards Lailah.

"Heh. I suppose I should go first, as the one who suggested this."

Holding his right hand out, Psyche flows into it and forms into a massive shotgun, so large that an immediate glance would figure it an Elephant Gun, but the lack of a stock says otherwise. In that short instant before it is pointed and fired, swirling Psyche is Visualized into a wide variety of chemical powders, each specifically calculated to produce the most extreme reaction possible. The specifics of the shot don't even matter, as the sheer power of the ignition would reduce it to molten shards.

As it is fired, even the muzzle flash alone is absurd, resembling a high-power flashbang and instantly vaporizing a not-insignificant amount of nearby water. Each of the nearly one hundred molten metal shards, maintaining their sharpness despite their state of matter through sheer speed, carries a sorcerous explosive charge and is carried along thin, constantly updating strings of force around obstacles and into Kiara.

All of this occurs in the single shot in the chain caused by Llwn holding down the trigger for less than a second from his own perspective, which itself is followed by a dozen more, even more violent, shots. Even with his strength, the shotgun is noticeably flicked upwards through sheer recoil.

"Indeed, gotta use anything I can."

As if to demonstrate this point, she creates several chains behind Kusanagi, which launch forward to grab her. Alongside her borg, which sent more dragon heads to intercept the incoming darkness, Lailah raises her left hand, in front of which a magic circle appears.

"Astor Inqerad"

A massive dragon of white flames flew out, charging directly into the dark tendril, incinerating everything in its path.

Kiara's facial expression changes suddenly, and she disappears through a door, as if she forgot something.

Well, that was anticlimactic.

Well, that was anticlimactic.

Llwn is somewhat annoyed, but just figures she forgot some business. He floats back up the lookout, over to Kusanagi.

Nerón in his pocket dimension began to train hard to outdo himself and ultimately Kiara, fighting clones of Himself, in addition to his countless scout demons (which has GodKi and sense manipulation so that they cannot be detected) inform you of any major changes

@Listentomyrhytm

The barrier stops a number of spears, but there's just too many hammering down on it and eventually it breaks.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Is life worth living...?" a flash from the fireworks illuminates Izanagi's face. He has a somber look. "I think everyone should give it a try at least once. Of course the world is cruel and unfair, so it's not as simple as that."

Izanagi thinks back; back to the second time he took a stab at life.

He had managed to return from the battlefield, but he was gravely injured and struggling to keep walking. It had been another day of bloodshed, though this time his own blood had streamed into the pool. The sun had set and he was stumbling through the woods when he saw a light. He took a few more steps before his legs gave out and he collapsed. He looks at the source of the light in silence. A little hut, situated near a small lake. The light came from a lantern hanging from the roof. Then everything became dark.

The darkness remained for a while. He didn't have any dreams in him. The chirping of birds woke him up. He was lying on a futon and was wrapped in bandages. He realized he was inside of the hut and sat up. Then the door opened.

"Oh you're awake? You heal quite quickly."

A young woman in a yukata came inside.

"Did you save me?" he asked her as she closed the door behind her.

She gave him a smile. "I found you outside so I brought you inside and tended to your wounds. You were armed. You look quite young for a soldier."

"I'm ronin...And I'm older than I look." He said in a gruff tone.

"Oh dear, did I strike a nerve? And after I kind enough to save your life."

"...My apologies. That was very rude of me." He says stiffly. Then his expression becomes a little softer. "Thank you. I am in your debt." he bows his head slightly.

"Indeed you are. So when you've healed a bit more you'll have to help me out."

He was suprised by this. "Erm...alright, I will."

Brusel is surprised at the amount of spears, and ends up getting pierced by them, being knocked onto the floor, and then regenerating slowly. "Okay... that was fun!" Brusel says with a bit of a smile, as he gives a thumbs up.

“Welp, time to start robbing bank again. Come on!”

I then climb up to Lightning (this is what I called the newest member of the family now), and began riding him. At the same times, Ghosty began to possess him, giving him a hazy appearance and glowly blue eyes.

“Lightning, Ghosty, Let’s Go!”

Riding and jumping out of the floating temple, I then began the process of teleporting deep inside the vault of each and every bank in the world, taking 1 million dollars at a time.

Back