• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

@WHYNAUT

"Indeed that is how it goes. Some get too many chances, some get none at all. Too many are too willing to take away these chances."

Kusanagi replied, looking at the fireworks and recalling her own life. The burning fields and scorched bodies that were strewn about as she found what exactly people would do in unstoppable crisis.

"What about death? What do you think of the notion of facing death?"

@Hl3_or_bust

"Did you want something?"

A Kusanagi asked, looking down from the Lookout.

@Paul_Frank

The tendril itself annihilated all attacks making contact with it as it flew towards Lailah, undeterred of its course by the things thrown at it.

As for Kusanagi herself, she smiled.

"I suppose I could show you what you gave me then."

She spoke, as her aura burned ever brighter and a massive construct formed of On rose from behind her. An 8 headed and 8 armed great serpent god formed to aid Kusanagi. With 8 arms, it bore 8 blades, as Kusanagi swiped with her sword, a blade coming down from above Lailah. The heads turned towards the chains, consuming them as they flew and using them to feed.

"So I've noticed..."

She stands up. "Well, I'm gonna go to earth and ask an old man to grant me some wishes." She summons her Doormaker shade to open a gateway to the lookout. "You going to come with? Might be a good thing to go explore this world."

"Not making any promises, but there's a set of orbs on this world that can grant wishes. We used them up when we first came here, but I'm gonna go ask if we can reactivate them."

She hops through.

"Hey, Kon, right?" Kiara approaches the Namekian. "I've got a few questions about the dragon balls, if you'd be so kind as to answer them."

Brusel is just confused, and a bit mad that his showing of power was interrupted by two random people but... he wouldn't show the mad part, after all, he kinda needs to control anger a bit more.

@Hl3_or_bust

"I'm fine, I'd say. I remember you mentioning me dipping further into emptiness. While that may be true, I believe there is a perfection to be found in attaining it while remaining yourself."

Kusanagi replied, before noticing the new people on the lookout, taking a good look at the newcomer as well.

@Yobo_Blue

"Interesting. My senses tell me that you're quite capable as well. What's your name?"

@Hl3_or_bust

"I'm fine, I'd say. I remember you mentioning me dipping further into emptiness. While that may be true, I believe there is a perfection to be found in attaining it while remaining yourself."

Kusanagi replied, before noticing the new people on the lookout, taking a good look at the newcomer as well.

@Yobo_Blue

"Interesting. My senses tell me that you're quite capable as well. What's your name?"
“I’m Ikkath. And you are?“

"Oh right! I just remembered something, I kinda need more clothes, since my armor is uh..." He points to his chest, showing that he has nothing over it, simply his chest and his muscles showing. "...broken. So I was wondering if anybody had a set spare of clothes or something."

"Oh, I've got you, fam."

Kiara summons a shade, who forms an instant, albeit simple, outfit on him with a small beam. "Clothes beam!"

Neron would be training by reactively enhancing his powers and evolving his combat skills, until he stopped low to the ground and grabbed hold of his stomach.

"Are you still fighting?" he said to nothing.

"I am your container for now, until I regain my ancient powers or until I decide to do something with your soul" said the HellLord
(just writing something random)

Neron would be training by reactively enhancing his powers and evolving his combat skills, until he stopped low to the ground and grabbed hold of his stomach.

"Are you still fighting?" he said to nothing.

"I am your container for now, until I regain my ancient powers or until I decide to do something with your soul" said the HellLord
(just writing something random)
(good, do more prep stuff or you will perish)

"I mean maybe it is possible to have them reactivated early, and maybe the guy who knows how to do just that is right in front of you."

"So the secret to getting the balls working again huh..." Brusel mutters to himself, a bit curious on what it was, but then focusing on something else.

Going from one bank to another, I occasionally just blow open the bank door from the inside, casually collecting the money in front of the dazed eyes of people, and just casually disappear, causing stunned silent.

After all, if you rob a bank without anybody to see it, does the money truly disappear?...Or something like that, but not like I’m good with philosophy.

Anyway, after I finished collecting 1 million dollar from all the bank in the world like a reverse Santa, I then return to the sky temple, and just dump all of the money onto a random spot, before just looking at the giant pile in wonder.

“Wooweyy, that’s some giant pile of hay.”

I then casually lie down onto the pile, like it was a pile of leaves, and just look at the sky, feeling the money beneath me.

"It won't be easy but maybe, just maybe...."

An idea seems to pop into Kon's head.

"Okay, bring me the most delicious foods from around the world, a 4K TV and the newest gaming consoles."

"...That doesn't really help, let me teleport to see if anybody has any information on it." He quickly vanishes, making a POP sound as he teleports... how.

Back